Talk to me I'm bored!

Ask me anything I'll try to answer! Then you can if I lied or not.

Attached: 69830967_p0_master1200.jpg (787x1200, 1.26M)

how tall are you? and how much do you weigh?

Attached: bvfudi-.png (233x256, 73K)

Do you have gf

62kg and 5ft 11in

Manlet

married

Are you actually Japanese or are you an Okinawa user?

Are you a samurai or a shinobi?

I am not japanese.

Get off Jow Forums you normie

kyoot
you say you're married, for how many years?

Attached: efsd=.jpg (1500x2000, 208K)

samurai

awesome
got any kids or plan on having any?

Attached: ewfads-.jpg (1157x1637, 1.72M)

had 1.

boy or girl? and how old?

Attached: fdfdfe-.jpg (850x1200, 115K)

Cool, what kind of training did you do as a samurai?

girl 17.

nice, she graduating soon?

Attached: gdfs-.gif (256x540, 255K)

trained on how to make katanas for a while. Gave up, couldn't keep up.

Attached: katana_158.jpg (750x501, 98K)

Nice job posting the same image over and over again you fucking spastic. So much for having anonymous identities here. Makes it obvious who you are.

Yes, next year!!

What about the bushido code? What's that all about?

awesome
is she interested in attending university?

Attached: hrsgf-.jpg (527x374, 69K)

Are you proud of your daughter? My little brother just graduated high school and I'm super proud of him.

How old are you? And i been marryed for 4 year what would you say is the top three thing you should all way do too make it last.

I fell short on honor and courage. Actually injuries to my wrist made me take a break. Just lost touch after that :(

She wants to be a YouTuber >_< kills me everyday. She uses some god forsaken app called Tik tok everyday, sexually objectifying herself in front of strangers on the internet.

But then again at her age, I did far worse.

She's my pride and joy. We don't see eye to eye on certain things.

Listen, appreciate, and cherish.

Aw damn man, sorry to hear that frend. :( Hope that didn't affect things too badly.

I think it's impossible to see eye to eye on everything. What matters is that you try and show you love her which, from what it sounds like, you do.

Took a year to heal100% now I'm fine.

Ok because we really care if you fucking lie or not on a website all about trying to keep your identity to yourself. Nice job you idiot.

I know this is wired what do you do about your hasband get boured of you and of just being with you. Oh my hasband want too know abour possible become in English teather do you know how he come go about it or well anything about it

What is the meaning of life ?

Which are your favorites animu?

Attached: 1527993620565.jpg (960x943, 85K)

I used to live in Green Park.

That's great to hear frend. What do you do now since your days of samurai seem to be over?

Ask yourself why what would bore your partner. Try to counteract.

I didn't understand the second part of your question :(

42!

No favorites because I've seen so many... recently I've been watching Overlord and 冴えない彼女〈ヒロイン〉の育てかた
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ;

Gardening and repair old pottery. One makes sweat the other is relaxing.

Ah I see, any hobbies you enjoy apart from those two?

Why in Japanese videos in youtube, when a girl or a guy talk about computers or electronics they have so many dislikes? especially woman.

Video games! and thats about it. Family takes up the rest of my time.

oh oh THIS! finally someone noticed it. Tech people in Japan are very passionate about what they do. So if the YouTuber says anything controversial its instant negative karma.

To elaborate further, there is a firm belief that women belong in the kitchen or spa.

Women in tech are unicorns here.