Movies about heat ?

movies about heat ?

Attached: 1526094896461.png (768x768, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/sweden-deploys-laserguided-bombs-to-douse-forest-fires/news-story/1cf1fe478b64ffd118aafe5d1cdd56a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Is this normal? Doesn't look normal

is that africa?

I’m gonna fucking die my dudes
Since when is it consistently 35 degrees in London? And Friday is gonna be 12 straight hours of thunderstorms.
This is why I believe in Global Warming

>31
Try 34

Attached: latest.jpg (400x600, 92K)

There was a film that had al Pacino and val Kilmer and bobby deniro in it about a group of men who had to go into the heat of LA and rob a bank, then the police (aka “the heat”) chased them around.

I think it was called avatar

>that 6 in Bulgaria
Coldest place in Europe?

pfff that's not even that hot
its 41 where I'm at

thank the heavens i live in norway. it'll be 30C in a few days and i can tolerate that but no more.

It's hot for humans

i like it

>12 straight hours of rain and thunderstorms

My body is ready for it mate, it’s a fucking sweatbox at the moment. Air con is broke in the office as well and shithead bosses won’t let us leave

Europe is a bunch of pussies. It gets in the 40s where I live (Texas). Crying about 80s-90s is weak shit

>30C in Norway
wtf

Because Texas is a literal desert you numbskull, those don't exist in Europe

Well done you

now try doing your morning commute in -40c in pitch black darkness

Send help.

Attached: friday.jpg (652x481, 44K)

I know right? It’s not like you’ve acclimatised to rediculous heat throughout your life and we normally live in a comfortable temperate area

European heat is hotter than American heat.

>Sweden and France are currently warmer than Africa

I think there is a Jow Forums joke in there somewhere

you're literally african.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Historically no, but they're already saying much of Europe can expect to be reaching temperatures in the 40s within the next 20 years.

Germanfags have been crying about shitty, short summers for years, now they cry about a few hot weeks

European education

no it's not, every summer has been steadily getting warmer in Europe in the last 2 decades at least. But hey trump says global warming is an hoax therefore he's telling the real truth!

i think its not normal. i dont remember ever seeing only burned grass in our garden and the city parks

Last year we had one (1) day above 30 degrees. This year we're at 40 days and counting. It also hasn't rained in more than a month, so crops aren't growing and forest fires are raging all over Scandinavia.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE

Attached: 1532303118026.jpg (593x601, 44K)

What does 47 degrees feel like?

obsessed

Forest fire is the only smell that exists in my life now

>much of Europe can expect to be reaching temperatures in the 40s within the next 20 years
What? I will literally die

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

And I should clairfy 40s *regularly*

no i dont cry i like it actually. but it would be nice if it would cool down at night

>tfw travelled from norway to croatia and it got colder

Attached: Deplorable_5757c1_6058748.jpg (786x590, 61K)

Death

>36C in Oslo
fucking hell

>forest fires are raging all over Scandinavia.
for real? holy shit lmao

>Tonight is a minimum temperature of 22C with 90% humidity

I have no fan or air con, how fucked am I?

Nights are pretty ok.
Having that retarded "summer-flu" doesn´t really help with the heat though

>Europe can expect to be reaching temperatures in the 40s within the next 20 years
fuck this gay earth

Are you a nigger?

I wonder if it'll actually happen. The highest temperature ever recorded in Norway is 35,6.

Attached: screenshot-darksky.net-2018.07.26-10-20-18.png (1349x461, 1.12M)

>the absolute state of northerners

Attached: Ozai_laughs.png (333x250, 97K)

>hey guys, we're going to draft climate accords to reduce greenhouse gasses.
>but we're not going to include the two countries who are the absolute largest polluters in the world. Only ebil white countries will be required to abide by them

Daily reminder that the climate protocols would be universally accepted if they made sense.

>tfw Dutch
literally went outside for 1 hour and my entire body was covered in a pool of sweat

Anyone remember London a few years back when it got to 40C (2003, I think). It was fucking disgusting. Can't imagine having entire summers of that.

Predator 2

>it's warmer in Sweden than Portugal

This should be fucking illegal. We are not adept to this kind of heat.

Attached: typical Swedish girl.jpg (1168x719, 109K)

I'm not in London but this summer is set to be the hottest on record in the UK

I don't talk to bigots, sorry :)

Yeah, it's been all over the news. Sweden ever dropped a bomb to put a fire out.

news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/sweden-deploys-laserguided-bombs-to-douse-forest-fires/news-story/1cf1fe478b64ffd118aafe5d1cdd56a0

>fuck this gay earth
it's more humans that are fucking the earth up desu

> thinking any of us still believe the climate change jew

Get better material Shareblue

Attached: 532.png (197x255, 1K)

Attached: heat.jpg (800x1200, 211K)

go get a fan
they're cheap

No, but we get a heatwave every 7-10 years or so. I fully expect next year to be back to the normal grey, wet summers.

I was camping in France for the 2003 heatwave and it was over 40C for like a week straight. Fucking sucked

I’d get your affairs in order mate, the grim reaper is getting the nightbus to your gaffe

>tfw you’ve borrowed a dyson air cooler and a dyson fan to supplement your own fan in your bedroom meaning my bedroom is constantly a comfortable 17 degrees.

I’ll pay the extra leccy I literally don’t care

she's all dried up, let's leave
save us musk

>A few years back
>15 years ago
No, I don’t remember that one summer 15 years ago very well

Looks like even the temperatures are changing to
accommodate the new Europeans

Attached: 1520984097107.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Attached: 1478798160592.png (600x696, 409K)

Delete this.

Attached: sokka.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Top post lad

>literally fighting fire with fire

Based?

True but then again literally every habitable building in Texas has full insulation and central A/C, and 99% of functioning vehicles. And we're never more than 10 feet from these things unless it's 5am. So when you have a society that travels by foot/bike more and doesn't have as robust of air conditioning, on top of just not being acclimated to the heat, it's a bigger deal.

Take the exact opposite extreme and our cold doesn't even compare to like northern Russia. But then again they are better acclimated to the cold so it doesn't have the same impact on them.

Yes I do remember that. I think it was the day my family stupidly chose to move house.

We’ve basically had progressively hotter and hotter heatwaves every year for the last like 8 years

We have to start breeding with the darker skinned in order to create a race that can survive the heat, its our only hope

are (((they))) behind this too? secret climate controlling nazi technology?

Japanistan is suffering as well

Attached: su.png (643x647, 830K)

yes

>he says from the comfort of his mom's air conditioned basement

>Forest fires in Portugal in the last 5 years

It's completely normal guise don't worry.

Attached: 5vm2v6usv7tz.png (940x1841, 87K)

time to vacation in scotland, take a shit on Trump golf course, trigger normies

>meanwhile in Greece

Attached: greece.jpg (530x340, 31K)

BRING. BACK. WINTER. BRING. BACK. SNOW.

GOD

DO

YOU

HEAR

ME

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 14K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.gif (250x250, 222K)

>Daily reminder that the climate protocols would be universally accepted if they made sense.
>Daily reminder that the climate protocols would make sense if they were universally excepted.
Fix'd
cuckservatives are literally going to destroy this planet with their stupidity.

heatwaves happen but this one is pretty exceptional because its pretty much occurred across the entire northern hemisphere

The arctic was 15C warmer than usual this winter and its btfo of the jetstream and given us an African summer

I'M SO SORRY, AL GORE

And to think most people on here are climate change deniers.

Looks lit as fuck.

Took long enough

Was recently in Portugal for a month the weather over there is comfy af, it was hot in the sun but it also had lots of clouds so it wasn't consistent

Should have paid those debts.

look again

Yes it is. You really have to be an ameritard to believe in global warming.

All we can do now is hope that the heat is so strong not even negros can survive it

Attached: tired.jpg (208x250, 8K)

that's a funny way to spell chinks and poos

god i hope the weather bounces back with a -20º fimbul winter

Attached: 1530909364006.jpg (474x360, 27K)

Texas heat isn't even that bad because of the lack of humidity. If you want actual heat try living in equal temperatures but 80%+ humidity like here in Charleston SC.

they should drop some bombs in the ghettos

Liberals refusing to hold accountable the people who are actually responsible for greenhouse gasses are what's going to kill everyone.