I got a question to everyone who lives in western country. If you watch Sicario the first one...

I got a question to everyone who lives in western country. If you watch Sicario the first one, Emily Blunt and a nigger I don't know it's name hangs out pretty naturally ( like I mean they look very close). Is that relationship between white women n nigger just scripted purely for movie? Or does it reflect reality in western life? Thanks in advance!!!

Attached: i15604290211.jpg (1080x1350, 179K)

Its a little bit of reality and a little bit of fiction

Ooops, i forgot to namefag/tripfag

legs

Attached: lick.jpg (486x720, 79K)

Never seen Sicario, but it's not uncommon for white girls where I live to be close friends with black guys. Dating is less common but still happens more than other places (that I've seen). Not sure if this answers your question but I hope it helped!

Dolls give me the creeps.

Attached: 110113b0_126.jpg (1066x1400, 570K)

Thank you sirs!!

In the UK most blacks are better integrated into white society so that does happen more often.

this. in the US there are a much smaller percentage of blacks who are integrated into white society and they are often mocked and shunned for "acting white" because US black "culture" is focused on being a ghetto thug gangsta

in Canada there's a mix of both but I would say in general blacks here are more integrated into white society

>White society

Thinking mayonnaise is too spicy isn't enough to have an actual fucking culture

Eat a heaped tablespoon of Colmans English mustard. Don't talk shit about our culture or food until you have done this. I will even include a picture for your benefit, paki.

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 37K)

mayonnaise is disgusting slop for fat faggots

>spreads culture throughout civilized world
>becomes so commonplace everyone has some variation of it
>claims they have no culture

How can you be this autistic?

But it's just integrated (cope, chill) right? Do they actually end up marry or even date?

I want to ask you the same question above!!

Mнe пoхyй!!!!!!

Yeah, the ones who fit in with white society are that way because they were raised as a part of it, they don't behave or speak noticeably different to the whites they grew up with unless they are intentionally playing up a bit of the "ghetto dindu" routine which they might do ironically for a laugh

they can have "real" relationships with whites.

the ghetto gangstas are like a different culture entirely, they glorify all the worst characteristics of humans and basically act like animals

Yes. I am mixed race. My dad is white and my mum is black. Neither side of the family were unhappy with it. Most blacks in the UK are descended from British Caribbean immigrants who were usually christian and were already used to British administration and law. They seem to spread out evenly in England. Trouble is Muslims form their own communities, never integrate and mistrust whites.

Really really ty!!!

They give me the bonners

Are these dolls???

ass nigger ass nigger ass nigger ass nigger ass nigger

nigger asses

joder

derjo

the first one isn't i think the second one is.
girl in the first one is bj 코코 if you want it