youtube.com/watch?v=w0GxYYwdL7s
derpibooru.org/1180710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

draw yourself

done

Attached: me irl.png (791x679, 22K)

Draw a tiny gnat

Draw him

Attached: 6CDE1B90-8E39-48FA-A938-AE42EE511BA4.png (546x827, 122K)

draw k0t

Illustrate the void.

Attached: IMG_2496.jpg (650x850, 67K)

had to look up what a knat is

Attached: gnat.png (644x534, 9K)

*gnat

draw the onpu eatings keks looole

Attached: onpu_keks.jpg (640x480, 213K)

thanks

onpu hot

Attached: onpu munch.png (499x542, 15K)

draw an animal person that isn't labib

Draw me laughing maniacally as I’m slaughtering countless gays.

what makes onpoo so forest?
she is the only anime who loves zoo and scat fetish hardcore action
onpoo is so forest because she will smear any kind of animal shit into her pussy with absolutely no concern for the risk of disease and infection even as the shit mixes with her natural fluids and seeps into her bloodstream
she becomes intoxicated by the shit of various kinds of livestock, pets, and wild animals which fills her pussy to the brim
onpoo is never afraid to get crazy and it's rare to see her without some shit in her pussy and leaking onto her bare spread thighs
that's why onpoo is so forest

Attached: the_onpu.gif (216x575, 38K)

jesus christ

imagine the look of pure contentment and ecstasy on the doremis faces as they enter a state of bliss by cramming their tight pink pussies with fresh warm dogshit while having no concerns for the risk of infection and diseases even as the shit mixes in with their natural fluids then seeps into their bloodstreams and spreads all throughout their bodies and organs giving them a feeling of intoxication which surpasses the high of any drug known to man

time to flush you

Attached: mega-tsunami.jpg (544x312, 32K)

sorry was taking a dump.

anyway.
hope you like cyborg 009

Attached: skull kot.png (1559x765, 30K)

sucks to be you tho, i recently got the new sploosh laboratories steel plate and vanadium etched anti-sploosh armor
it has a completely waterphobic waterproof lining inside with a strong steel plate (also coated in waterphobic finishes) to completely stop myself getting wetness, it also has a suspsended mesh over the steel plate which acts like a sploosh-breaker, absorbing and dissipating the force of the sploosh before it even hits me.
the joints of the armor have been excellently designed to not have any gaps in them while still allowing for free undisrupted reign of movement
not to mention the innovative new gauntlet and boot designs.
the boots have a mechanism in them that very tightly grips the ground when you contract your toes, letting you have very good resistance of getting splooshed over and a great footing for when you fire huge splooshes
the gauntlets have a similar sort of design, they have dense tungsten steel grips on them connected to the gauntlet with ligaments and when you grip, the have a very strong grip on any of your weapons or if you are grabbing on railings to tank a sploosh
you can try and do your crap "flush" attack, all off the currently available flush attacks have not been in place of any meta for 5 years and they wont return, they have a very small sploosh kinetic force of what, about 7500 joules, and the thing that made flush attacks EVER relevant is the swirling force, but the apparant centrifuge force are only about 200 J per min, pussy shit

>draw an animal person
k
>that isn't labib
Hmph.
figures.

Cyborg 009? I honestly have no opinion of it as i do not know that i have seen it

shame.

Attached: Skull-RedEyes.png (830x475, 396K)

Where can i find it?

just watch it on any streaming site if you want.
or don't.
I'm pretty sure i mostly like it because i grew up with it so i'm pretty biased as to wether it's a good time investment or not
youtube.com/watch?v=OqQRJUk_goc

I might be mistaken but is that "Phantom" from megaman zero series?

fuck wrong video youtube.com/watch?v=w0GxYYwdL7s

>trips
>recognizing phantom
most based post ITT

Attached: zero.png (1369x1213, 59K)

non labib fenec.
i feel disgusted with myself.

Attached: fenec.png (1049x864, 40K)

thankse

Can you draw Duke Nukem eating this sandwich with a smile on his face while Cirno is squirming in fear?

Attached: ref.png (1192x710, 326K)

lunch time.
be back in a bit.
I'm working on I'm against the murder of cute anime girls sry

Understood. Can you draw Duke Nukem opening the fridge only to find this, causing him to freak out?

Attached: Hotdog_Cirno.png (1000x1000, 300K)

too lazy to draw more than one fag

Attached: pd bashes fags.png (3093x1649, 167K)

too much effort.
here's duke eating a cirno sandwich instead.

Attached: me betraying myself.png (1193x619, 48K)

Bon'apatite!

im kinda surprised
i rarely see MMZ art anymore

it's the exact reason i made that one.
>man.. i really there was some phantom fanart.
>oh wait, i have the day off and about 14 hours of freetime, i could put them to good use

it's at time like these that i really wish i had a tablet though

Attached: megaguys.png (1041x2449, 503K)

there was some more*

draw tp for my bunghole

Are you using a mousepad or something?

no just my dads 7 year old mouse.
it has this thing where if it sometimes double clicks on it's own. it's annoying.

Attached: mouse.jpg (720x960, 42K)

how will user ever get out of this one

Attached: vertical tp.png (929x627, 15K)

Draw sawyer killing a gay person

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_mugensaku__sample-26962e5eb25c8246a6c07a2293452381.jpg (850x722, 109K)

what's with you guys and killing today.

I'm just board

Draw me Zuckerberg in a reptilian body plox.

Attached: markzuckerberg.jpg (800x1067, 124K)

MUHMUH WAIFU!!! MUF WAIIIFU!!!
BIB BIB BICU BICU BIG MAN JEANS APRON VELHO CHEST MACHINE POOPY DIARRHEA SMELL STINKY XD DOG EAT MY POOPOo POOPY PANTS
DIAPER SMELL
SCHOOLHOUSE 1ST GRADE XD XD STINKY BIB ROTTEN DIARRHEA IN PANTS XDD PLAY WITH FURRY PET HAMSTER BALLS DIARRHEA ON HAMSTER XDD TEACHER SMELL POOP IN MY BIG MAN PANTS XD SENT TO PRINCIPAL OFFICE PRINCIPAL SMELL POOP I POOP IN FACE XDDDDDD
PLAY WITH SMELLY POOP MOM TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!! BIB BICU BICU DIAPER DIARRHEA SMELLY STINKY XDD DIRTY SHIRT DIAPER LEAK FULL OF STINKING DIARRHEA XDDD SPREY POOP ON TV XDD EAT PET GOLDFISH LOL
XDDD DADDY SMELL PEE IN BIG FAT POOP DIAPER LOL LIKE BIG BABBY SMELL XD
EAT POOOPY MOM FOOD!!! SNIFF DINNER PLATE XD POOP ON TABLE XDD DIARRHEA ON MOM SHIRT XDDDDD LIKE BINKY BABBY BIG BIG BICU XD LOL
XDDDDD DIAPER STINKING IN BED XDDD WEAR BIG MAN JEANS FULL OF ROTTEN STINK POOP XDDD LOL LIKE BABBY LEAK XDD ON APRON LIKE VELHO CHEST STINKY POOP MACHINE LOL
STINKY STINKY POOP ON DOG FACE XDDD DOG EAT MY WEENIE XDDD
PLAY WITH FURRY PET DOG BUTT XDD POOP ON DOG FACE BARF SNIFF LIKE GREAT BIG BABBY FART XD
BINKY BABBY FAT POOP DIAPER LOL MOM SMELL POO IN DIAPER XDD CHANGE DIAPER DIARRHEA EXPLODE IN FACE XXDDDDD MOM CRIES LIKE BIG BABBY POOP ON DADDY FACE LOL XD
BINKY BABBY FOOD LIKE BIG MAN SMELL XDD HIKE POOP ON BLACKBERRIES LIKE VELHO CHESTMACHINE POOPY DIAPER ON TRAIL XD DAD CHANGE ON COW I POOP COW XDDDDDD DIARRHEA STINKING BEANS FART XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BALLS IN DIAPER XDD SWEATY BALLS FULL OF STINKY POOP DIAPER LEAK XDD POOP IN BED RUIN COVERS XDDDD
STINKY POOOP XDDD POOP IN RECESS KIDS RUN AWAY XDDD RUB POOP ON TEACHER BIG STINKY BABBY FART LOL POOPY PANTS FULL OF STINKY DIARRHEA
XD TOILET PAPER STUCK IN BUTT XDDD COVERED STINKY ROTTEN POOP XDDD LIKE BABBY SMELL VELHO XD POOPY PANTS IN BIG MAN JEANS XDD UNDERWEAR DIAPER LEAK STINKY SMELLY POOPY DIARRHEA LOL

Sounds like you are really into scat

Attached: 1531942620573.jpg (329x344, 18K)

HOLY SHIT DUDE FUCKING EPIC ONE, YOUCH MYT FUCKING SELF CONFIDENCE OOOOOF OUCH
MY WAIFU MY WAIFU BLOOBLOOBLOO I DONT WANNA EAT MY VEGGIES WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSS SORRY IF I FARTED

Refrain

Attached: Touch_.gif (671x898, 201K)

How childish

It's very adult to have a waifu, LOOOOLE

yeah sorry mate you'll have to settle for a rough sketch tomorrow cuz it's getting late, i'm tired and i really can't be arsed to learn a chainsaw works right now.

see you guys tomorrow.
maybe.

Attached: saw girl.png (2725x2869, 181K)

Perhaps not but do you have a real gf?

Thanks

a sketch for now***

hey you're not by any chance that fucking faggot that made the Jow Forums simulator videos right?

Oh wait that was Stylo or something.
I need sleep

Sleep tight

No

nice

>space

Attached: snap.jpg (483x323, 21K)

Know where i can find any drawing tablets in this fucking country?

E-Bay.

checked

Attached: 1529125773420.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

Thanks

Attached: checkno.jpg (358x344, 30K)

no.

Attached: 37585945_582471458814850_8331016620319178752_n.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Why does she have two tongues?

gggg

Are you still drawing?

no. i'm feeling too depressed right now to do anything other than low effort shitposting

Take your time I like it when you're feeling like drawing

have a yosho for ur effort

Attached: orange_green_yosho_dance.gif (600x274, 81K)

fenecs are cute

thanks

Attached: wew.gif (500x500, 1001K)

i like it when they're chillaxing all day.

Attached: fenec cozy.jpg (736x552, 54K)

Have some fishe.

Attached: Cup of Fishe.png (618x780, 107K)

thanks. goes with my sandwich

Attached: chips bread water.png (1433x683, 43K)

I have an old tablet that I never use that I wish I I could hand over to you. Being a drawfag is too hard.

wtf water ?????

Attached: water.png (666x666, 20K)

Do you eat the heads and everything?

Can I make a request when you feel like drawing? I need a big, really big image of the look at him go bear.

Attached: Look_at_him_go.png (344x294, 3K)

still depressed as fuck though

Attached: bear.png (8000x4565, 743K)

What can r/banter do to cheer you up?

Draw something you like

get my uncle not to have colon cancer anymore
thanks, have a megaman

Attached: mega.png (441x879, 33K)

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derpibooru.org/1180710

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

>1 day ago
lmao

Argentina will die

Attached: 1532720239885.jpg (400x450, 29K)

HANG YOURSELF PEDO

kys

kys

Draw Benito Mussolini

kys

Kony 2012 never forget

>not raping doremis
uhh?
draw this with any character you want

Attached: 1509166567957.jpg (260x339, 24K)

coming up