I'm alice now

I'm alice now.
I don't do the following:
- take pictures
- cooking
- stream

Attached: sayori_3dd.jpg (3226x2408, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_wRoLPNxKMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are sayori 3d

Indeed!

Attached: sayori_303.jpg (775x1031, 142K)

Then what do you do?

Attached: 654345.jpg (500x724, 52K)

where's the noose, sayori
don't tell me you dont have one

I make vague philosophical threads that everybody hates, post cirno and rant about psychiatry! ^o^

Attached: sayori_304.jpg (826x966, 110K)

No nooses in this thread!

Attached: cir_no.jpg (500x706, 164K)

Attached: happy thoughts.png (1038x584, 379K)

Why did you have to do this though..

Attached: sayori_21.jpg (609x860, 56K)

I don't really hate them.
Sometimes I'm too tired to give good responses though. Plus I'm not so familiar with a lot of the philosophical jargon you use. I'll read this : euthyphro eventually

sayori 3d

youtu.be/_wRoLPNxKMg

Attached: PepePls.gif (74x98, 47K)

Or maybe you want another recommendation? ^E=mc^2^

maybe, if you have something quite good in mind
I haven't even started to read this one though
Phaedos was quite a difficult read

Much philosophy is somewhat difficult to read I figure, I find it important to point out that it wouldn't be of any point if you don't want to read it yourself. As I've only ever read others thoughts because I wanted to know them, then maybe I could use thoughts and apply them to my own thinking, use them to connect broken links and keep constructing that web within.
This is another reason I would never study philosophy on a university, it seems like you would then read what others want you to read, a staked out road - maybe this is good as an introduction, but I think it's better to walk your own way, generally.

Attached: 1527602192093.gif (209x301, 9K)

I see. Maybe it's a wash then. I feel that I have most of the questions of this sort I've already found satisfactory answers to through my own life experiences.
It seems like kind of a shame though, because I enjoy having things to discuss with you.

I mean, generally, I think one would say that there is always more things to learn (maybe learn is the wrong word, let's just go with think). Other perspectives, and dialogue is surely a good method - but I do think that if you want to discuss things with me, me would be the best way to go about it. I'm always up for discussion! ^-^

Attached: cirno___.jpg (1171x1495, 801K)

>I think one would say that there is always more things to learn
It's not as though I'm opposed to it.
But, for example, in Phaedos I think a lot of the arguments Socrates makes, he wouldn't make if he were aware of things we've learned since his time. So most of the musings don't seem very useful.
Other than that, from the impression I get, a lot of more modern philosophers just stray too far from the kind of perspectives I find interesting.
I find that random commentary by people often really makes me think or reexamine my own views or take another perspective.
>I do think that if you want to discuss things with me, me would be the best way to go about it. I'm always up for discussion! ^-^
Usually I get by as a conversationalist by showing an interest other people or the things they like, and then going from there.
A lot of the conversations you get to have with regular people aren't really easy to have or appropriate here.
Plus I guess maybe our interests are too different after all. You never seem to like the threads I make too much either.
Makes things tougher I guess.

Attached: ¯-_(ツ)_-¯.jpg (640x705, 55K)

ggg

ffff

Well, aside from the mud threads, which ones are your regular?

I don't really make regular threads.
I make threads when I have an idea for a thread.
Or sometimes after I work out my mind is buzzing and I make a really shit one that gets a bunch more enthusiasm than the ones I would normally make because everyone here is autismal as fuck

I always figure that when I make threads or replies that gets no attention they must be uninteresting, as is proven, isn't it?
I was way more energetic lately, I feel rather flat tonight.

uninteresting is in the eye of the beholder
I think a lot of them are interesting.
But then, I think my threads are pretty interesting too.
Maybe they just take too much effort to give replies to?
After all, I don't know how interesting the thousandth kot thread can be, but they usually get a bunch of people seeking the hundredth kot ID

Interesting would be something that would arouse interest, is it not. So something that would be very interesting would arouse a lot of interest in the viewers. Now, it could surely arouse a lot of interest for one individual, if this one individual is very interested in it, would it then over all be very interesting? Or should intensity of interest be defined by the interest it awakes in people on a whole?

I don't think you can make an objective thing out of interest.
It has to depend on the individual.

you aren't very cute

bed

Attached: sayori_6.png (1278x718, 1.18M)