Why can't we just get along cirno and frog posters

Why can't we just get along cirno and frog posters

Attached: 1532017730587.jpg (650x650, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzHkrUx0uD8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgz7hGSFZOY
files.catbox.moe/5t0gsh.mp3
vocaroo.com/i/s0qMpFsbsWQV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because cirno fags are weebs like you #rejectedbythememeboigang

Attached: GetFucked.png (1264x1042, 609K)

permanent rangeban for avatarfagging when?

Maybe if you weren't underage you would understand that their is something actively being lost on this board
Also glad to see you back

>1 post by this ID
Fuck OFF

its very easy to ignore if you arent retarded

I understand that both camps didn't use to bother anyone but themselves, but with the conquest the korean user has been having today it's been pretty hard to ignore it.

i barely noticed some autismo meme war was happening
just hide threads its so easy to ignore lmao

Yeah not enough based frogposters.like me

True, I hate hiding threads but I guess I have to resort to that

Attached: 1339977045113.png (300x902, 120K)

You're not based, by the way what's this memeboi gang?

Lol stop acting dumb

They'll find a way.

Attached: C+f.jpg (957x891, 182K)

I'm checking the archive and it looks like somebody has been impersonating me for a few days. They even went out to create a trip using my name. If you ever find him again he is not me, I don't know how long he's been doing this but he looks like a phoneposter.

Attached: who.png (638x250, 15K)

Lol trolled

The posts I'm looking through on him are pretty terrible. Don't get why someone feels the need to impersonate just to make someone look bad

Worst post I've seen in a while.

Kool ID

Attached: koolaid.jpg (1750x2500, 336K)

*best post i've seen in a while
thanks joof

Virtually nobody supports the frogposters on Jow Forums. They came here during April 8thish and decided to on and off shit up the board with autism fits, the one you just witnessed being the most recent. They just want to watch Jow Forums burn, trying to reason with them is retarded.

Jow Forums's oldest memes were all about mocking them.

Attached: Borche's_All_Natural_Frog_Juice.png (644x448, 9K)

It's funny cause I haven't seen a single new pepe I haven't seen already on Jow Forums. I don't care if they are here but at least make your posts original/funny

When did you get onto Jow Forums anyway? Your behaviour reeks of newfag.

Attached: Scorchin_Borche.png (712x452, 33K)

I was here the first few months the board was created but kept to being anonymous. I left for like a year and I only recently joined back, with my new alias

cerno is bg smelli gay and me no frens with cirne

Attached: 1529509521772.jpg (240x240, 14K)

You should know that frogs were non-existent when you were first there, which was a good thing since it meant Jow Forums was allowed to make new stuff. They've tried turning this into an old Jow Forums (Duke Posting, Leaf Girl, Australia Girl, Cirno/Touhou, Borche and Simon, and Anime) versus new Jow Forums (Frogs and Boomer/retarded Wojaks) thing where they want to remove all of old Jow Forums and replace it with Jow Forums shit, including your avatar. They just want another Jow Forums clone.

We tried making new content a few times but they've kept sliding it off the board:
youtube.com/watch?v=XzHkrUx0uD8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgz7hGSFZOY
files.catbox.moe/5t0gsh.mp3
vocaroo.com/i/s0qMpFsbsWQV

Attached: bant_house.png (1080x1130, 739K)

They are both faggots sawyer is the new queen of Jow Forums

Attached: 9df0a9c0f0a9009ff008755511706a66e93352b9_hq.jpg (853x480, 24K)

I've already accepted that the old Jow Forums will probably not make a comeback due to what you have said. I figured it's just best to make due with what we have and try to salvage what little creativity this board still haves.

Stop being new

HOLY SHIT STOP BEING NEW

>No arguments, just autistic screeching

Problem is that old Jow Forums is the only part of Jow Forums still making OC, and Cirno and Touhou are the only part of old Jow Forums that hasn't been crippled due to either lost users or superfluous bans (looking at Albania Leaf Girl drawfag still banned from Jow Forums.) Right now Manx has made a script that disseminates the exact amount of posts each flag has made while Tunisia has a drawthread and the flag of Jow Forums thread made a kot flag .

> Just autistic screeching
> Doesn't know Jow Forums has been anti-frog for its entire lifetime
> Claims that the "camps" ever left eachother alone
I'm stating the obvious

penises and you

Jow Forums isn't looking so anti-frog right now. Have you even been on here today?

Attached: autism.png (153x29, 650)

I said Jow Forums not the offboard campaigners (+ pepsibot who's been here spamming frogs longer than you have)

You'd think the one person you describe as Jow Forums would do something about it

and you

based