Seriously, the bullying against Polish members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Polish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Poles are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Polish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Polish man a "white nigger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Polish man that they are a "white nigger"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (1280x800, 6K)

Fuck off with this stale pasta, faggot.

you fostered the khazar jew and look at all the world wars since.
fuck you
you and your awwshitz bullshit camp which only 38,031 jews died in, but none, i repeat, none were burned or gassed to death.
but will you fucking pieces of shit help?
NOO, YOU NEED TOURIST MONEY
so fuck you
you've earned every log of shit thrown at you

Attached: bisoned.png (456x282, 139K)

fuck off slavic shit return our lands!

>I CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER!

Well mate it's because you and your kind are not intelligent enough to understand our humor. Being gorilla brained is why we dislike you to begin with. Too slavic you lot are almost completely white but are marked with the mongolic beast.

We are intelligent people of God, you inconsiderate asshole.

I like Poland and Poles.
Cutest whamen in Europe.

Attached: 1530911616952.jpg (2400x2284, 1013K)

Friendly reminder that it was your evil empire that gave the kikes the power they have today back in 1815. It was through your lust for greed and power that has lead to the destruction of the White and Germanic races. Everywhere you Anglos went you brought pain and suffering with a Bible in one hand and a pistol in the other. You put down everyone, even your own brothers, violently to secure your Monopoly on wealth, whether they are Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Arab, negro, Chinese or redskin. You pitted tribes against each other and allowed the kikes and inbred urban nobility to sell drugs under your supervision. It was you who waged a war against White women and children in South Africa for gold, establishing the first death camps. It was you who betrayed the Germans in 1939, and handed Eastern Europe over to Stalin. It was you that worked India to death. It was you that allowed the fabians and transnational capitalists to infiltrate society. Your Royal family is filled with nothing but Freemasons and Luciferians. You betrayed your own people for wealth. Your degenerate culture and government are a reflection of your history, so disgusting that you make the gypsies seem Aryan. And you have the nerve to say that your disgusting culture with even more disgusting food, retarded accents, ugly women, yellow teeth and perverted society is superior? I hope the Rothschilds and financial moguls you let in have the Followers of the Prophet rape your women and Indians shit on your graves.

pooland a shit

Jakob Frank (Leibowicz) is the reason the khazar queen sits on the british throne, funny, he was a polish jew too.
Thanks for helping out the asscannazi's and continue to do so by keeping the camp open for tourists

UK gets a lot more hate

>regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings

Are you fucking new to the Internet?

you know nothing of bullying kurwa

Ok, cop.

Poles are the answer to the age old question: who cleans the toilets in the ethnostate?

seriously, what are mods even good for ?

Attached: seriously shill.png (2610x7461, 3.52M)

2 Posts by this ID, sage

I keep seeing the "Please don't bully X country in this community" threads pop up from time to time with different countries. This dumb shit may work on Tumblr but not here.

Ameriburger loves you, Broski. Never change

Attached: 1528375835437m.jpg (1024x853, 66K)

Poles are the niggers of the white race

It's because these tards are jealous because your nation isn't being plagued by actual niggers

Most user/pol types are betas at best. Polish guys are straight up proud of their rave or culture and don't live like faggots.

Seriously, the bullying against Jewish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Jewish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Jewish man a "nigger-loving kike"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "kike"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Attached: image.jpg (300x378, 32K)

Highest IQ on Earth.......

What world do you live in? Being mad that you do not posses the intelligence needed to do less than a fraction of what we have is very telling of your situation. The irony is that I am getting a moral lecture from a Pole, the slimiest sort of white gypsy with have here.

you're an idiot.
Polish people are actually good stock, relative to the norm.. and the nation itself has become a respectable model for world. pollacks love pollacks

Unironically fucking cringed so hard at this post. It wasn't even the type of cringe that you just slightly wince at. No, this is a whole new level of cringe to the point I needed to take a step back from my fucking keyboard and pace around for a few minutes contemplating on how abhorrent and downright embarrassing something like this is. Do you have any idea the level of retardation and pure contrarianism a person needs just to make such a bold fucking claim like that. Downright embarrassing, cringe, bluepilled, and horrifying at how bad this post is.

Fuck off polish scum kurwa bulka

Attached: received_2183234385330116.jpg (2560x1920, 346K)

Attached: 1532190245930.jpg (663x433, 71K)

>some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board
stfu bitch. you same 4 shims that post with polack meme flags arent 1% of the contributors here.
What do you do if a Polak throws a hand-grenade at you?
Take out the pin and throw it back.

Attached: poland3.jpg (650x488, 43K)

>The irony is that I am getting a moral lecture from a Pole, the slimiest sort of white gypsy with have here.
Go to Kraków and ask people what they think about British tourists
"uncultured swine "is the kindest answer you might get

fpbp

Attached: fpbp.gif (678x422, 186K)

Not really