YES I DESERVE $15/HOUR

look at the shit i deal with

Attached: IMG_20180726_165114.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

We pay bus drivers $100k here

In my country there is a saying for your case, haber estudiao!

did you lick it?
what did it taste like?

If you raise minimum wage to 15 an hour then everybody who is now making 15 is now making minimum wage

Go get the hose. You have a drain right there. Quit being a bitch about your shitty job

its a bit nutty

Attached: descarga.jpg (343x147, 7K)

By the skid marks in the bowl most of it went where it was supposed to go but it makes me ponder how it got splattered on the wall like that, must have been a hover shitter

>Raise minimum wage
>Established employees who've been with companies for a long time get fucked
>Have to raise every single rung on the ladder from there

Seriously, minimum wage is 15$/h, I've been working with x company for x years earning 16$, why would it be fair for new employees to earn nearly as much as me? I'd deserve a raise too!

OHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

Custodians really don't make enough. They pay them 8 or 9 dollars an hour here, which is just stupid.

I "deserve" 100 euro per hour for being a neet

So? They're literally doing the same level labor as a toilet cleaner. I wouldn't clean a toilet for $15 hour, and that's what I make driving a lawn mower all day. By the way, I also have no career goals and am happy chasing homeless people with weed wackers, so make fun of my menial position all you want.

The laborers at my (masonry) company make $15 an hour, and they have to lift heavy stones/lug wheelbarrels of mortar all day. All while learning the trade and getting yelled at every 10 seconds. Your job at mcdonalds is extremely easy compared to other entry level jobs and thats why it pays so little. If you don't like it then get a better job

People who have jobs are idiots. It's the main reason the rich employ them.

That was pretty much every night at my last job. Got $9/hour, and cleaning toilets was considered "extracurricular" stuff that I shouldn't spend a lot of time on, because I had other actual work to do, angry customers to deal with, etc. Retail is hell and I'm pretty sure none of the big retail company CEOs or regional managers could live a single day in the life of a retail wageslave. Imagine hurriedly cleaning that feces infested toilet as fast as possible then get told by your supervisor that you wasted too much time playing around in the bathroom when you should have been stocking shelves or loading truck etc. Thankless endless job with poverty pay. Escaped it for $12.50/hr office job but still barely scraping by. I feel like there's just no way out. Learned to hate corporate types with every fiber of my being. The people who will come in after all that shit and then make a note about how the plunger was in the wrong spot after you just finished cleaning up someone's spilled colostomy bag and your store manager writes you up for it. Fuck I hate my life. I hate working for peanuts and I hate feeling like my intelligence is being wasted filling pointless boxes on some company computer so some retard in corporate can make enough for a new yacht.

Attached: why is that bad.png (591x382, 41K)

what is this retarded thread moshe?

Write your ID and date/time on the wall with that shit and post a picture of it and I'll send you $.

if you are a janitor and you aren't already making 15/hr you're really doing it wrong

I can asegurate you that many janitors are more educated than you

I heard brick layers are complete assholes

This. Which is why I'm happy mowing lawns and listening to podcasts all day. Pay no taxes, boss is a loser too, get to talk shit all day and smoke pot..its basically like not having a job.

You have contracted the gay. I worked in retail, I agree it sucks, but that was during college. I didn't like it so I also started a company on the side and still worked until that got going. Paid rent and got me to where I am today. House, stay at home wife, and 3 kids.

There are definitely problems, and the Jews and other crony capitalists are causing a fair amount of it, but you need to be productive and strive to rise above that shit. It's not easy, but don't be a nigger about it.

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE
CHOP CHOP. CHAIM SHIKSOWITZ WANTS THIS TOILET CLEANED UP ASAP

Attached: 1529546273712.png (762x801, 670K)

>Be cna, in state that needs more cna's
>Wash peoples whole bodies for a living once they can't do it themselves
>Make 10 at most a hour in the state.
>Tell op to kys

people like that should be shot

ITT: another thread full of people who believe there is a well-paying job for every man in America

Well yeah, they stack bricks for a living like a bunch of pre-schoolers stacking blocks. I'd be pissed off all the time too.

I bet you voted for the Pajeet who did that, you filthy anti-white.

Which state?

How the fuck am I supposed to start a company or go to college when I spend my pity wage on food, housing, gas, etc? Even eating the cheapest food possible and spending very little on things that are not necessities I've saved up only $2k in 3 years. That's my life fucking savings, and I'm 32. Worked retail for a decade til I was 29 and got into office work 3 years ago. There is no out. I work til I die. It doesn't matter how good I am at my job, there's always some old suit who will come in, barely offer my work a glance between facebook or snapchatting some teen model he's probably fucking on the side, and tell me I should work harder.

Somebody stole the front bit from your seat OP

Since we're importing niggers by the millions, every US citizen deserves a fucking job.

>YES I DESERVE $15/HOUR
You should have no issue putting your skills to work and drafting a resume. There are plenty of sites on the internet that offer free templates.

There are plenty of great jobs that pay better then a shit-cleaner-upper at McDonalds.

No, a Mc-Job is not a career, and no it is not worth $15/hour. Get a real job, and let the no-skill jobs for the high school students.

Attached: $15hourMacdonalds.jpg (640x472, 58K)

something you wont undearstand, gib getting nigger

So where do you make millions of jobs out of thin air? Do you pay people to dig holes and fill them up (literally or metaphorically) just as a reason to keep them busy and give them money?

How do I get job skills without having a job, money, or a car?

Dont mexicans do this job for half the price?

>be an expendable worker with no exceptional skills
>complain about working conditions
If you whine louder, god will hear you.

>How do I get job skills without having a job, money, or a car?
First you need to graduate from High school. This is an 18+ board. Please come back when you are an adult.

No, you don't deserve $15 an hour.
You earn it, you half assed pile of shit.
You deserve shit.

It must be nice to wake up at age 18 and your parents bought you a car.

>people are born with high demand job skills
Skills require education, education requires money, people in low-skill jobs don't make enough money to get education for high-skill jobs. That's like saying maybe you can clean enough toilets to get an engineering degree. It's just not going to happen. You're never going to afford school. Must be nice to have daddy's money though.

Attached: 1363715803696.jpg (960x501, 68K)

Yes, I understand the logic, but that's not the world we live in, no matter how much you want it to be. You cant dilute a finite labor pool to infinity, while consolidating wealth into as few pockets as possible, and then claim some ideological high ground that doesn't pertain to reality.

When I graduated I wasn't handed any of those things.

Sometimes you need almost no money to start a company if it's something skill based. Some other companies require a bit of investment for tools or equipment. Think simple like lawn care, landscaping/hauling rocks/trimming bushes and trees etc.

I fixed people's computers cheap for instance. It made me an additional 26k or so the first year I started it, just having people drop off their computers to my apartment. I also repaired people's cars for a while but I don't really suggest that unless you already have the tools and are really good at it. Even then it's kind of tough to make good profit from the clientele you'd be skimming from (people with problems at other shops looking for cheap fixes).

>look at the shit i deal with
You deserve the right to turn the one who did this into the fourth state of matter, if you ask me.

Attached: 0e9 - Copie.jpg (600x600, 27K)

I don’t speak Poor.

Then learn a skill that actually deserves a higher wage

sounds good when do i start

I make 12 an hour working as a farm hand. Burger flippers don't deserve 15 because they have to scrub toilets once a week. If they get 15, I want 27.

this hut knows what up i worked at a gas station for years and didnt get a single raise, and i was picking up other peoples work.
this entire life is nothing but bullshit! im only scraping by because my rent is so cheap 500/mo

It really depends, I am self taught on almost everything and I'm a network engineer. You can get almost everything you need online. Problem is the "experience" much of the time. That's where starting your own company comes into play, even if it's just a meme, it may get you in the door somewhere.

meant guy not hut but fingers were in wrong spot ha

I make more than that to type letters in boxes (not much different than posting on Jow Forums). What's your point? There is no defined price of labor, if there was you wouldn't see people getting paid $7/hr to wipe asses while others get paid $500k/yr to get blown in the office.

i wonder..

if shit was white, would all toilets be brown?

We've all had shitty low paying jobs. Key is to keep building skills and moving on to other higher paying jobs.

>It must be nice to wake up at age 18 and your parents bought you a car.
I wouldn't know. I bought my own car at 18 with money I had saved from delivering papers, doing yard work & mowing lawns from the age of 12. I also got kicked out of my parents house OFFICIALLY on my 18th birthday, but they were kind enough to give me 3 months to get shit together and get out.

3 months later, I had my own apartment. No, my parents did not provide me with financial help one bit.

Yes, I agree it must be nice to have parents spoon feed you everything. I wouldn't know. I have been working for #1 since the age of 12. I actually bought my own lawnmower at the age of 14. I was sad when it died 15 years later, but thats ok. It was a great tool for early success.

Hard work is its own reward. Excuses don't pay shit. Grow up. If I can do it anyone can. If you believe otherwise you have failed yourself.

>gas
>liquid
>plasma
>Bose Einstein condensate?
>solid

Its an unskilled job that a retard could do. If no one was willing to do it for $8 an hour the market would raise the wages.

The market says otherwise. Nearly everyone can handle shit like that. That’s why you get paid like you aren’t special.

>A parasite talking about gibs
k

Attached: 1532149412792s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

listen, what works for you in San Francisco might not work for us in the United States

Attached: based.jpg (327x316, 25K)

I had a 2 bedroom condo for that much, it required a bit of fixing up but I built a bit of equity that I used towards my house. Try to think of things like that as well and think on

>asked father what his first job was
>"oh I loafed around until I was 28, then I got a gas station job making next to nothing"
>ask him how much he made and when it was
>pic related

Imagine if you could actually live off of shit-tier jobs like you could 50 years ago.

Attached: inflation.png (218x210, 6K)