Darth_brando

darth_brando

Attached: 03fc1c0c80a1dff041dba3f1bcd7f495.png (128x128, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!mXwXECBC!Cmc0aTlVbqhugW09b00j5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TAKE ME HOMEEEEEEE

Wayzario here, everyone change your pfp to little dabbie and heed my meesage

Attached: command.png (533x407, 82K)

SWEDISH ALPS NIGGERS

online storage be it a cloud drive, ftp or encryption requires code scripting protocols that takes the data packet you upload thru the browser client and routing network to the storage destination where its stored.

mega uses AES encryption while yes this is secure ish, your browser client is still vulnerable to 3rd parties. Mega specifically with the china buy out deal is vulnerable to MEGA using your client meta data to obtain your half of the AES encryption on your end via remote monitoring on MEGAs part directly using background processes in your browser client.

due to this mega if run by a fruadulent party can just simply decrypt at will all ur uploaded content at their end by obtaining ur half of the AES encryption.

they can then copy and sell what ever they unlock and if you uploaded copyright protected data with out permission or government classified data, its a ToS violation that mega can prosecute you for AND they still get the data for their own use.

which is why MEGA's creator said stop using it when china bought it out via stock options.(gewijzigd)
and in megas case

they use javascript api coding

thing bout javascript

its a two way real time connection accessible by both parties simultaneously.

so due to coding method used its vulnerable on its own due to API insecurity(gewijzigd)
(javascript sessions done via session id is a two way real time connection between you and the service provider

a service provider if fraudulent or malicious can simply use the session connection to remote view your device through the browser client and or application.)

Attached: 458589061653725185.png (128x102, 21K)

BRANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: JPEG_20180726_182008.jpg (128x128, 9K)

facts don't have to be factual folks

praise be lord brando

Praise be to Brando, and his almighty ability of brandoposting!

yea thats not entirely true.

if you believe in facts:
global warming caused by man
9/11 an inside job
medical industry is trying to:
-sterilize everyone
-give everyone cancer
-give everyone incurable diseases
-develope the only cure to these and require it be sold for profit: meaning only the rich get to live/breed

is all also real

Attached: brain-pepe-58a357b6d6854.png (2753x2718, 556K)

Papa ftw misses thee

Attached: brando.jpg (308x59, 4K)

folks espionage is a crime thats why its called espionage

having a regulatory body over the NSA defeats the purpose of a spy agency as then they are prevented from doing their openly stated job.

we dont need to waste state money regulating the nsa

we need to disband the nsa

>Discordshit

Attached: Spike.jpg (1173x900, 83K)

mega.nz/#F!mXwXECBC!Cmc0aTlVbqhugW09b00j5w

Here are a few dozen discord channels from various servers, many shoad.

Grab old brandoposts from up serious discussions

war on drugs isnt just an industry of criminals

its also a 200 billion dollar per year industry of law abiding citizens performing jobs created specifically by and for drug seizure.

ie---> drug rehabilitation programs and privatized prisons to hold offenders staffed by hard working law abiding citizens.

thecwar on drugs is operated far from at cost. us prison industry since 1973 has expanded by roughly 560% (growth rate of 5.6x annual average fron 1976-2014)

autism is just a way that people assign people as being different, it isn'tr eally an illness as it is the title "I don't understand you"

Attached: 03fc1c0c80a1dff041dba3f1bcd7f495.png (128x126, 41K)

Attached: brandoposting.png (300x168, 85K)

The NWO is hiding one of the greatest redpills in history

Based on a UNESCO analyses and the last US census report

I have confirmed that girl dicks are secretly bigger and girthier than boy dicks

internet was 10+ years old by 2009 on consumer retail access. it wasnt that new at that point.

an the entire premise i led with was that advertising was predatory to the point it shut down any access to content that didnt pay certain people whether contentbwas legitimate or not.

n you dont have to look far to note that in mamy areas 60% of "human active user base" are bots. just go to any personals website.

these are topics i opened with and wanted to discuss on whether they should be repealed or not and what should be done on future internet models.

i am open to discussion on either direction of those points.

i did not make said post to debate semantics of whether or not the current internetlandscape is really that predatory or not.

fact is quite simply it is that consolidated and has been consolidating through meams that were largely entirely illegal durring the existence of the internet.

its happened its done its dusted its over.

the entire point i tried to address is

why do we rely on engines that only list what they are paid to list on guiding us thru the web?

is there a better way? any ideas?

should it remain the same or consolidate further?

if ya dont want to talk bout these poimts that i brought up an asked then ya dont have to. but im not gonna sit here an simply be drawn out over semantics on what the internet landscape currently is.

why did i even bring up teh issues? gee idk maybe cuz before google existed i had an easier time finding what inwas looking for online than the current landscape n gee yea maybe thats a massive problem.
n on google paid ad services DDOSing airline companies that was a harvard research study. not some tin foil nonsense
And thats when my anus prolapsed so hard my anus was longer than my penis.

Attached: madlad.png (194x252, 70K)

well i mean for example Bungie the video game company wanted these requirements to be met for an ENTRY level career position as a concept artist;
1) bachelors degree in graphic design or fine arts
2) 5 years work experience minimum in concept design
3) portfolio of previously published works (final products person was paid to produce)
4) 5 previous contractor entities to contact as reference regarding your work
5) link to your personal web business site
6) you must be willing to travel at moments notice to meet their needs
(back in 2015)
jus fyi entry level concept designers make 16,000-20,000$ per year +/- benefits also the only thing they do is paint images that are later used as base references for the artists that make the physical 3D models to be used in game, 90% of the time a concept artists work is never publicly published in the game itself.

vagina boob

Attached: vagina boob 5.png (181x278, 6K)

alcohol too replaces fat in the body
alcohol and sugar can't be converted to fat
they are just burned fast
Here's an idea: you start using zero point energy and weed fuel in your own facilities and vehicles secretly
and just keep all the money generated in secret
use that to fund political causes
use that to create anti globalist shills for your cause
eventually when you have the power you can just free the market

Attached: 400751097372868608.png (112x112, 16K)

vagina boob

Attached: vagina boob 2.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

@thread
dab YEET lol

vagina boob

Attached: vagina boob 4.jpg (775x1031, 48K)