In the game earthbound you team up with big nosed kike demons (((Mr Saturn))) to go back in time and abort Jesus as a...

In the game earthbound you team up with big nosed kike demons (((Mr Saturn))) to go back in time and abort Jesus as a baby (depicted as Giygas)

Attached: 1199338712508.jpg (947x657, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5nX0FTH6Q&t=230s
youtube.com/watch?v=JqsGXPAXNMQ
youtu.be/qS_3wNmhFbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mr Saturns speak in pedo spirals

Attached: 6xR-K9mF_400x400.png (400x400, 78K)

Is it on Steam?

Is this why you use the power of prayer to beat it...?

What kind of retarded shit is this.

Someone sounds Pollyanna and crazy as a loon.

No it's for SNES.

The creator, Shigesato Itoi, claims the fetus theory is wrong and he got the idea for Giygas by walking into a murder/rape scene in a theater as a kid by accident.

But he's also a huge fan of (((The Beatles)) which are a Tavistock/MK band with direct ties to Crowley cultists

wasn't aware that jesus was a weird furry test tube creature

Attached: giegue.jpg (1920x1200, 209K)

It's new age (((one world religion))) prayer . To Lucifer.

It's a depiction of Jesus by the (((people))) who hate him user.

They think he's the evil demiurge , or that he's fake .

Giygas is an alien demon with psychic powers. How the fuck did you get Jesus from anything in Earthbound?

In Mother 1 for NES Giegue is adopted and treated like a son by a woman named Maria

I knew Jesus was an alien ESPer all along.

You don't understand how Satanists think.

They perceive Jesus as exactly that, an evil alien to be defeated. They want you to think like that too.

LOL

Sweet lord, this is the dumbest thing I've read on Jow Forums in ages.

What's in a name?

MOTHER = Mother goddess

EARTHBOUND
who's "earthbound" in the Bible?

The spirits of the Nephilim , aka demons

Why do you think this series inspired shit like Undertale?

By that logic, every alien in fiction may as well be a depiction of Jesus.

Even little things like the Franklin Badge start to make sense, Been Franklin = freemason

I had no idea earthbound was that dark. I thought it was like some faggot kid and his blob

>HERE IS A GOOD VID
HERE IS A GOOD VID

>HERE IS A GOOD VID
HERE IS A GOOD VID

>HERE IS A GOOD VID
HERE IS A GOOD VID
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5nX0FTH6Q&t=230s

Many of the new age psyops work by saying there's good guy space brother pretty blonde aliens, vs evil reptilians

But it's all inverted. Satan appears as an angel of light

>Bringing up Lucifer
>Implying that Gnostics believe Jesus is the Demiurge
If you're going to talk about esoteric Christianity try not to be fucking retarded

And none of that happens in Earthbound. You're working backwards from your conclusion, deciding that it must be a Luciferian work, and so Giygas is Jesus, and so it's Luciferian because you're aborting Jesus. Giygas is just a demonic alien psychic from the future.

>this thread

What the actual fuck is wrong with Christians?

Attached: 5A43B8E1-C3AC-4982-8B69-03B7FE4F187C.jpg (123x109, 19K)

You cant argue with fundie christians, everything they dont like is obvious devil worship

In mother 3 you get molested by trannies named after the Greek musical scales to strengthen your PSI powers.

These are the "good guys".

And the evil sandnigger magypsy is the only cis male one.

Attached: Magypsy.jpg (603x541, 27K)

Even aside from the dark shit its a really great game. Sometimes boring though, but it’s worth it in my opinion. Comfy OST

Look, I liked it all my life but this shit is glaring me in the face

All I can say to you is this; if you spend every moment of your life looking for vile Jew sorcery in every corner, it’s not going to be a fulfilling journey to the afterlife

Take off your memeflag Israel

We’re not so different, you and I....

>no merchants live in the US of A

Attached: ebd.png (540x527, 161K)

It's MAKING FUN of selling yourself out for fame.

Holy shit, the denseness.

It’s probably just poking fun at trannies. Japan sees them more as harmless comic relief

What afterlife fuckwog? Transhumanism or the worms thats it.

Attached: 1532619109862.jpg (915x915, 168K)

The trannies aren't the ones who sold out, it's Fassad/Locria . The other gypsies are the hermaphrodite Gods of the island

Some old guy wrote a fanfic about IRL and the fanbase turned to complete cancer

Look, I wouldn't be posting this at all if not for the creators deep obsession with The Beatles and 60s memes which are 100% CIA psyop shit

I own a vinyl copy of Let it be and Rubber soul

On a scale of reptilian to Satan, how jewish am I?

Attached: 41r4Dsl+6FL.jpg (250x274, 22K)

Attached: beatles_satan_signs_666.jpg (288x223, 30K)

user..... I’ve got bad news for you

Attached: 95044347-2400-4570-907D-815E9F9BC38C.jpg (602x340, 43K)

Boomer/10

I know. When did I say I supported Trump? They're all on the same side.

Attached: 163220.jpg (360x355, 77K)

It wasn't a rape scene but he did strangle her at the end.

Attached: barabara121.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Seems to me like Chan/redpill culture is just a big deception to supplant the Christian Truther community that exposed this stuff back in the 80s and 90s.

Now nobody even looks at this stuff without being called a "moralfag" or "SJW"

That cover is legit unnerving. That said, I’d take the excuse that it’s a Vietnam protest.
Even if the beatles are legit satanist, it’s probably not like Itoi would actually know that considering so many people love the band without knowing the darker side of the music industry

A large corporation with a huge influence on children's minds would know.

Whether itoi himself did doesn't even matter. He himself stated he didn't even design the Giygas background with the fetus, other members of Ape Inc did.

(Which later became Creatures Inc and designed some of Pokemon )

It's the mystery of iniquity.

Unbelievers can perpetrate Satan's memes without even knowing

thanks
do you have more user?
what do you think of lavender town suicides?

Probably BS and exaggeration, to make people who realize (rightly) that games are satanic look silly and discredit it altogether .

The presence of all the "Channelers" and the base nature of Pokemon being identical to demon summoning (in teams of 6 ) enough to show it's satanic. You don't need made up stories like that to prove it.

Btw, I think the Game Theory guy might have been gangstalked or murdered because their channel was (unintentionally) exposing some of the hidden occult meanings in games

>Unbelievers can perpetrate Satan's memes without even knowing

didnt that also happen with kekism during election?

great thread btw, I was never a (((gamer))) but Idk why is there so much rejection of your observations, occult symbols are everywhere

They don't want to realize Jow Forums (for Channelers) is satanic within itself

Greentext
"Green language"

Frogs , cats as the most popular meme animals

Attached: 1524019718118.png (1336x590, 180K)

Kekism was directly shilled too though. Kushner paid mods, Masons owning 8ch

Btw, shitposting = putting your post in shit aka sodomy

>McCartney: Satanist
>Lennon: Luciferian
>Satan: Saturn
>Lucifer: The lightbringer

Who is the one still alive?

Paul and Ringo are both alive unless you believe Paul was replaced with Faul

RING-O

More saturn

>They don't want to realize Jow Forums (for Channelers) is satanic within itself

Im aware that chan cultures were not started with nobel goals but pol was a very crucial force for good and still is, how and why it did that happened I dont know but Im not sure how will it end.

>Btw, shitposting = putting your post in shit aka sodomy

Jesus worned us about using the words carefully.

why isnt Lennon alive then? He did the most

No it’s Japanese bastardization Christianity because they never read a bible in the 80-90’s. It’s neon genesis tier bible comprehension

holy shit
so I watched again at the video of the Lavender Town pasta.
I remember perfectly that they were just dead pixels and artifacts.
But now I can see clearly a little girl and a man in the woods
what the fucking fuck
im fucking shivering

youtube.com/watch?v=JqsGXPAXNMQ

Attached: lavender town.png (1366x768, 1.92M)

>it showed ness in the devils machine to try to tell them that they could be friends
fucking retarded

It's hard to tell if that footage had any relation to the original game. This is more proof that YouTube creepypasta/ARGs are satanic and some have real victims .

I've long suspected that frog was evil.

>alien DEMON

You just answered your own question, Onions King

Attached: idiot-sandwich.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

Liberals need a martyr? Or maybe he disobeyed orders later in life. Or maybe they all died, or maybe they're all still alive and changed identity.

There's literally no way to know

It's no wonder (((She))) likes this game.

Attached: Agein paladin.png (899x761, 688K)

>implying japs even knew what the implications meant to a western audience, or more specially a Jow Forums audience
they knew as much as "wow that looks cool!"
you must also think the Judeo-Christian imagery in EVA was "deep" and not there because they thought it looked cool

Attached: 1481602076285.jpg (800x554, 227K)

All popular E-Celebs are groomed by the industry like normal celebs, it's all faked to look like they're amateurs

What makes you so sure that japs weren't subverted by Masons during the US occupation post WWII?

SEGA was founded by US army Jews.

Also, to a believer it makes no difference whether they knew this shit or not. They we're influenced unawares

give me more pills about occult in games, Im not into them very much, but Japs had weird symbols in their art way before ww2

Shitty fan theorys go in /vg/. Also not politics

Every single culture did, some of them the same , because of what happened before the flood , and later with the tower of Babel. Jow Forums is too brainwashed to comprehend that evil is universal and has existed since the fall of man. It's not related to race , or even time period. (((Traditionalism))) is the OPPOSITE of Christianity because traditions are corrupt

It is. There are jews involved.

Attached: 1532558682633.png (600x453, 301K)

Traditions can be fine it's Satanic Babylonians Amon shit. Tradition is the backbone of a culture it basically wouldn't exist if not.

the improbability mostly
and you don't provide enough adequate evidence that your claims even make sense
look at the upbringing of many creators who have anti-christian imagery in their creations there's no chance that they even met a jew even to this day
them seeing christianity as bad is also something that goes more inhand with their culture, history, and trying to lamely subvert "the church is good!"
most japanese creators go by "wow that looks cool" or "my editor thinks it looks cool"

My more recent discovery , though not directly Vidya related is that clowns are Nephilim Larpers. Red hair, pale skin, wear oversized shoes and stilts to look like cannibal ginger Giants. And then it suddenly makes sense why mason Shriners have clown troops.

youtu.be/qS_3wNmhFbo

Don't read seige btw, it's Masonic disinfo

>phonefag acts like this is something you can link to a wikipedia article
>being this naive to not expect everyone to be subverted

>why isnt Lennon alive then? He did the most

Saturnists despise Luciferians. Luciferians are crypto gnosticists , while Satanists use catholicism for a way to make sheeple inadvertently worship satan.

>its all a conspiracy if it doesn't fit my agenda!
im not even my phone nigger

((((Something))) in their subconscious influences them to think it's cool.

That's what demons do. It's what they are.

The Satan vs Lucifer thing is a fake dialectic, same way red vs bluepill plays out on this forum

Politics, world events and religion are part of Jow Forums. This has to do with religious references in pop culture, unveiling a subversive political agenda.

>The Satan vs Lucifer thing is a fake dialectic.

That is what it seems in the surface. That is the idea.

>Every single culture did, some of them the same

but jap especially, all those weird lizards were pretty common in japan

>(((Traditionalism))) is the OPPOSITE of Christianity because traditions are corrupt

Yeah, just look at those ultra trad philosophers like Evola, Guennon or Dugin - total pagans. Evoal especially, the tradTM meme is their next play probably. People now dont even think about the essence of traditional customs, but hey its trad, its baaaaaased!

>And then it suddenly makes sense why mason Shriners have clown troops.

...any why so many people are instinctivly frightened of clowns.

>Saturnists despise Luciferians.

>(((Something))) in their subconscious influences them to think it's cool.
>That's what demons do. It's what they are.

Imagine being this afraid of everything and everyone

You do realize once people realize this game has heavy handed occult shit they will just want to play it more?
But seriously what's the takeaway here?

>can't even into basic grammar
I bet your hand writing looks like a kindergartner's. And your nativity and trust in paedo elitists is your loss.

Takeaway here is that EVERYTHING you know and love ,every facet of society and culture is satanic. That's the whole point of the Gospel and why you need it. You think I don't still sometimes play games?

You can't go around trying to avoid everything until you lose your mind because there will always be something else. But Christ set us free

They inject their satanic thinking into all of our media. Stories or myths are incredibly important to a culture.

Ultimately the imagination and art and "creativity" as a whole is satanic. Because it's just a way to imagine anything other than the truth. It's lying to yourself. Calvinism was right about that.

Could you please elaborate on this?

You create your reality. What's truth seems to have little impact on the world.

So this is the power of Christianity..... heh.... not bad..... not bad at all....

Seriously though, I hope you don’t believe that shit. This is a whole new level of mental cuckoldry.

Attached: 975B7DF0-10DF-4620-8120-5BB4E7E6D61C.png (1000x1000, 289K)

What is there to say, in Pokemon the ghost stuff is based on pagan beliefs and the game features mediums , evil spirits etc just like tons of other media esp. in Japan where they actually believe in it. Also pokemon are basically demons , which is why you carry 6 of them, and why they can be seemingly transported like some sort of weightless essence. Why you become a "master" like Masons do. And that's not even getting into the specific designs some of which are actually based in demons

BTW that is one ugly bitch. Extra points for dying her hair with peroxide.

If you want to play games go ahead.

At the very least don't be the kind of brainwashed fag who wishes the game world entered the real world. Because that's what the New World Order is gonna push with AR and VR technology. Pokemon Go will definitely be used to shill it.

>the chan in Jow Forums means channeler
kys you absolute retard

Heck even the power button in your PC has a hidden meaning

Attached: chemtrailsAreDemonic_theGreatestOccultSecretIsSodomy.jpg (991x1059, 144K)

It means channel. Like TV channels. But where do you think that whole concept comes from ?

Electronic tech is a physical implementation of the occult

>didnt that also happen with kekism during election
yes because a bunch of /x/ tier fagot larpers started pushing the kek shit and mixing it with their kabalah fagotry, larpers or maybe actual subverting kikes
we all know who is the creator of the frog and that he is involved in pizzag8 and cries every time he is reminded what his frog became, that cap is some dumb shit

I didn't say that.
All I want is an explanation, which I got.

That cap isn't about Pepe, it's about A Wyatt Mann being a Satanist which is true