Damage Control

Happening

Attached: 561B8E3A-E3D9-4717-ADB6-F865407D9763.jpg (1536x1051, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg
youtu.be/k3OTZfo_arw
youtube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=1sxZ4tsp8gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No damage morons, nothing to control.

>the creator of your beloved comic is a pedo and a rapist

>it's just concern trolling!

The absolute state of the left

this, the damage is not to the show but the army of soiboys behind it

now if I ever see even the slightest rick and morty shit in someone, or someone says something about rick and morty being good or epic

now I know on top of being stupid worthless who worthship a copycat show that calls itself original, they are also pedo enablers and supporters

if you think trump supporters "lost friends"

wait and see till this pedo stuff really blows up, anyone watching anything made by this pedos will be gangfucked to death

youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg
why does reddit support this?

Keep watching

youtu.be/k3OTZfo_arw

Attached: AE206FF3-4E10-4F4D-94BF-E6680BC3200F.jpg (600x653, 78K)

Because men compose the majority of Rick and Morty viewers, and men are the primary sponsors of rape culture.

Attached: 1530040009543.jpg (881x848, 387K)

meant to quote

That seems like an accurate statement.

Weird that World Peace didn’t get the same it’s just comedy defense hmm I wonder why

Dan could have fucked a real baby in that clip and they wouldn't give 2 shits.

>No damage morons, nothing to control.

Attached: Clipboard_20180726.png (869x659, 132K)

honestly I'm convinced that hillary could go on national television and execute someone with two shotgunblasts in the back of the head and liberals would defend her and say it wasn't AKTSHULLY murder.

>>the creator of your beloved comic is a pedo and a rapist
>>it's just concern trolling!
Except he isn’t, and you clearly are.

Pedophiles Rule!

> crude comedy skits are their business model
> uhhhhh Sam your show is racist sweetie

>Adult swim wont fire someone over a skit.

What about a pro Trump skit.
>your fired

Because it wasn’t- the show was clearly trying to push an agenda. Dude donated like $5k to the daily stormer and openly talks about killing Jews and journalists.

>Dude donated like $5k to the daily stormer
that was a joke you fucking idiot, stop concern trolling. You'd think adult swim of all places would understand edgy humor, jesus christ you people are bland.
>openly talks about killing Jews and journalists.
literally banter

heh you just dont get the humor

Attached: Nia.png (668x914, 715K)

Yep, people can’t hate pedos; The Left proved it! Anyone who hates pedos IS a pedo!

Attached: 27AC19AA-DCF7-40F7-80CE-5ED494418F42.jpg (1279x795, 238K)

Why are all leftists pedophiles?

Fuck, the only season was magical, full of great stuff.
Amazing social commentary, actually funny, thought provoking, great visual design.
Fuck

lulz u gais 2 srs, cya on season 4

Attached: pedobear.jpg (354x900, 61K)

Fire Harmon and Roiland, bring back AHTF!

Yeah pretending to be a pedophile is funny because...
Because...
Um...
Er...
Why is pretending to be a pedophile funny?

So if that's their excuse, what the hell then happened to Sam Hyde's World Peace?

>in the past faggots like these got dental students banned for making sexist/rape jokes
>all this old shit resurfacing about Dan Harmon being a pedofag and making offensive shit
>turns out their enlightened show host is a bigot
>"offensive j-jokes are okay now! jeez, stop being offended, right-wing snowflakes!"

Based

Kek'd n cheq'd

The worst thing about normies is that you can force feed them a redpill to the point where they're making your own arguments, and yet outside of "their tribe," they'll never apply the same logic

Look at what happened to sam hyde. These people are hypocrites

HEY MORTY LOOK I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PEDO

IM PEDO RICCKK

Ah aqua hunger team force.... Wait what? Think you confused the placement of some of those letters user

Contact Rush Limbaugh and send him the intel or just larping
Which is it

Attached: shit or off pot.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>lol the overused tactic of flipping accusations will work here!
>doesnt realize hes on Jow Forums

>anything having to do with plebbit
kys fuckwad

Attached: 1532413497850.png (800x600, 46K)

t. pedo and rapist

>Happening
youtube.com/watch?v=k3OTZfo_arw

No babies were raped in the making of THIS video.

You need to study the enemy to be able to properly attack them.

This is the same tactic the left always uses it. Just like Hillary’s emails. Evidence staring them right in the face. They misdirect by blaming the messenger.

>damn Russia
>Damn alt-right
>never us we always victims

Listen man, baby raping is A-OK, but implying Jews have big noses is OFF LIMITS!
Don’t you remember the fucking holocaust??
Who is your favorite Rick and Marty character??? Mine is King Jellybean!

So uh, why haven't we gone after big mouth? you know. that horrible show about kids that straight shows animated kids naked?

>Even when presented with facts, the useful idiots will refuse to see the truth.
>Even when the boot crushes their head, they will refuse to see the truth.
>Based Yuri Bezmenov,

Attached: 1532345404913.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

What the fuck? Does this retard even understand what “concern trolling” means?

When you are deathly afraid the old rules no longer matter, the only concern is survival

Big mouth is the most jewish cartoon ever conceived

Attached: preharmony.png (869x659, 206K)

kek

BRING BACK ATHF, METALOCALYPSE, SGC2C AND WORLD PEACE

FIRE THE R&M KIKES

Is that Bill Nye on the left? It'd be pretty appropriate

its a decent enough show. wtf Jow Forums??

Attached: 1284221231791.jpg (200x196, 47K)

>haha, your IQ is just not high enough to understand the intellectual and sublime humor of raping kids
wew lad

Attached: 1527245742839.jpg (700x734, 107K)

lol, it's Pedobear + Rick from Rick & Morty.

the only thing that may snap them out of it is a video of Dan Harmon fucking a real baby, looking at the camera and saying "god I hate niggers" even then someone people would probably accuse you of taking it the wrong way

Jow Forums didn't make anyone be kiddie diddlers

Ah-ha, then it IS Bill Nye! Here's why!
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

"That isn't the Dan I know. This was out of context"
Attacks YOU

Well then why did they remove Sam Hyde?

Attached: CiPOPtqWkAAGoQt.jpg (233x267, 15K)

>METALOCALYPSE
Creator died recently, user.

DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD
>DOUBLE STANDARD

If Sam's show wasn't cancelled, would Jow Forums care enough to do this? The only thing I have a problem with is that hypocrisy, that Sam's show was cancelled for basically nothing.

Personally I don't think Dan Harmon is a pedofile. You can make jokes about being a pedo; anons do it here all the time. That proves Jow Forums in general has no issue with pedo JOKES. Jow Forums is definitely approaching this from a vindictive point of view and not from truth.

I'd say the total of James Gunn's comments go much further than Harmon's skit or any of Justin's cartoons.

Cause there the big gay

Attached: fuck.jpg (556x418, 31K)

>>>/reddit/

Yes, we want to murder pedophiles.

Good. Fuck in sick of fan boys

>Personally I don't think Dan Harmon is a pedofile. You can make jokes about being a pedo; anons do it here all the time. That proves Jow Forums in general has no issue with pedo JOKES.

That doesnt prove anything other than there are pedos here that always get asspained whenever pedophilia is in the spotlight then start throwing out 'right wing sjws' accusations because they are brainlets.
If you're honestly asking why huge media companies and figures known for pushing blue pill bullshit on masses of bugmen and teens / kids are getting targeted over essentially trying to normalise pedophilia, then you probably shouldnt be larping as part of Jow Forums.

Though I do agree with your last point, there is no real way to spin Gunn well, so they are trying to memory hole him.

I can't tell if Jow Forums has become this retarded. The guy made edgy comedy skits making fun of both subjects. It's gross comedy, but it's on the same level as some of Sam Hyde's edgier shit from a long time ago. Neither of those two accusations have any basis.

If people are just trying to troll the media into getting Rick and Morty removed, that would be one thing, but many people seem to think this guy is an actual criminal based off his edgy comedy skits which is kind of stupid.

>"haha let's censor and shame and shit over everything that doesn't support our leftist views, rape culture and racism are bad things, go feminism girl power yeaaaah we must resist rape culture in all forms, free speech is not hate speech and free speech doesn't give you the right to be offensive"
>"HAHAHA IT'S JUST COMEDY, THAT IS THE POINT OF IT, FACTS ARE TROLLING, WE WON'T TRY TO CENSOR ANYTHING BECAUSE YEAH WELL WE SAID THAT FREE SPEECH IS NOT HATE SPEECH AND THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE OFFENSIVE BUT WE WON'T TRY TO CENSOR IN THIS CASE BECAUSE UUUUUHHHHHH UMMMMM YOU'RE JUST A TROLL HAHA!!"

Attached: UniversitiesToday.jpg (1100x656, 269K)

>>"offensive j-jokes are okay now! jeez, stop being offended, right-wing snowflakes!"
Yep. The result of this stuff is that (some of) the Left have been forced to remember why they used to support free speech.

Ideally there will be a split between those that support free speech and those that don't and they war among themselves.

what makes you think shouting "THE LEFT HAS DOUBLE STANDARDS" is even effective? they know they have double standards, they hold all the power they dont need standards

Not a double standard, nice smoke screen.

Its about a consistent and specific interspersing of context free references to child rape, pedophilia and murder.

Check out the clown and mouse in the background.....

Attached: Screenshot_20180726-143412_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 773K)

>"the whole controversy is preposterous....obviously these killings are ironic"

youtube.com/watch?v=1sxZ4tsp8gc

This isn't nothing. Some piece of work or comment being made by a comedian doesnt free it from moral judgement, the left decided that a long time ago. I can't even think of where the humor is besides the idea of a fat fuck being gross.

>If you're honestly asking why huge media companies and figures known for pushing blue pill bullshit on masses of bugmen and teens / kids are getting targeted over essentially trying to normalise pedophilia, then you probably shouldnt be larping as part of Jow Forums.

Sure, Rick and Morty is a onions favorite, but the show is more a symptom of cartoon watching and not a major source or cause of degeneracy. I don't think their shows push pedofilia at all. The Daryll skit and unbelievable story cartoon are the cheap attempts of new comedians at shock humor, something we're all very familiar with here. No targeting.

I'm just trying to determine if this would still be justified if there was no cancelled World Peace.

Dude's not a pedophile at all. People here are just bored and unable to create happenings beyond getting outraged at people's shitty old twitter posts. Genuinely embarrassing being on this board right now.

Also Rick and Morty is a good show.

> take revenge on the radical left by doing exactly what you claim they do.

Dude, that's how I've treated Ted Nugent for most of my life.

Attached: 1528559999726.gif (340x205, 1.85M)

lmao isn't Summer meant to be like 17 years old or something.

No one cares. It would be funny to see it crash and burn, with or without world peace getting done. Are you actually suggesting you're more concerned with the "morality" of getting people fired rather than the LULZ and insane amount of salt that would flow as a result? Kek, go back to peddit

But thank heavens he isn't a racist!

>>>/reddit/

>I'm just trying to determine if this would still be justified if there was no cancelled World Peace
Who cares. Stop being a concern-trolling faggot.

fuck off, plebbutt

Reminder
Rape and pedophillia jokes are okay as long as you aren’t a republican
;)

Attached: 3FD3FA02-B614-4B65-BBC2-4BB5432CFFF2.gif (360x202, 1.85M)

A wise man

They're mentally ill

Attached: liberal-psychopaths-2.png (772x298, 88K)

>pedophillia
Based and pinkpilled

Attached: pedos.jpg (750x895, 147K)

Good Point.
We should learn from these orc's tolerance and live-and-let-live regarding gross comedy. Just like they did with Sam Hyde

Fuck it, I'm going to name him Besta

Attached: besta.png (275x415, 70K)

We don't know, but the jokes about pedophilia he's done over the years makes it pretty damn sketchy.
Would you have suspected Bill Cosby of being a sex offender?

We're not mentally ill, we're enlightened

Attached: download-1.jpg (820x492, 100K)

lel

Yes truly enlightened

Attached: liberal-psychopaths.png (755x612, 213K)

Be prepared to read/hear concern trolling a lot

Are you the retard that was saying the pendulums going to swing hard left soon yesterday, as if the pendulum swings in months and years, not decades and generations? KEK

Has anyone contacted Joe Bernstein? Surely he has written a hit piece on Dan Harmon by now

Please don't do this. I need Rick and Morty to steal my foreskin.