I drank the equivalent of 7-8 shots of espresso about 40-50 minutes ago, and now i feel like time is slow, what do?

I drank the equivalent of 7-8 shots of espresso about 40-50 minutes ago, and now i feel like time is slow, what do?

Attached: image.jpg (600x901, 48K)

unironically drink booze

Nope, store is closed :(

youre gonna have a great crash lol
I had a shit load of coffee at some point and on the come down i wanted to kill myself

Attached: reminder.gif (300x100, 12K)

Yeah, totes necessary reminder *insert sarcasm*

But the caffeince and the booze combines to give you a new high

Yeh, but the store is closed, so cant buy any :(

That sound really good how much did it coat and were did you get it.

go to a store open244/7 you bitch...

I put a shitton of instant coffee powder in a cup mixed it with milk and chocolate milk powder then i chugged it

>*inserts sarcasm*
wew

Cant, no local store is open 24/7 :(

I need too buy coffe but I don't own a coffee pot and no one but me drink it so. I don't get it a lot.

how many mg of caffeine

Get shitty instant coffee and a few monster java, put much instant coffee in monster java and chug, enjoy the slow moving time

french press and a kettle is all you need

Many, like a lot, idk how many mg of caffeine in instant powder since it isnt it original jar

I see tracers when i move my hands

The absolute state of Sw*den. Your cunt is one with a government enforced monopoly on liquor stores too, isnt it?

Yeh, its a government owned monopoly on booze, but you can buy "folköl" beer with 3.5% alcohol at your local 7/11 here, and yes you can get drunk from it if you drink like 2 6packs