Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?

Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?
How does modern sociology explain it?

Attached: 6FBBC3A6-66A9-4856-8437-92C70BB10666.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Strong men, good times, weak men, bad times. Shouldn't have to spell this out. Good thing is that the last generation of strong men were weak before their war. Bad thing is, we're on track to be the next strong generation. What fearful thing will make us Strong?

because the world has become niggrified and feminized to the point where living your life in the classical way has lost a lot of appeal

Lack of bullying in schools has caused our young ones to not grow up and learn.

You can't blame niggers because there culture revolves around strength and masculine things

plenty of reasons

>lack of understanding of your role as a man.

>begrudging the current systems of social systems so "checking out" see feminism

>never being given responsibility so never understanding the joy of it.

>addiction to short term rewards aka dopamine addiction - videogames and social media

>lack of motivation due to less prosperous society compared to the previous generation. Japan is the extreme of this but see "generation rent"

>Women becoming more picky during pre-wall means that a lot of men don't have a shot with anyone they actually want to date. sure you can date some some low quality women but why would you want to?

I'm sure there's lots more reasons.

It has do do with lack of male purpose. Men have no clear role in society that benefits them. They are still kind of expected to produce and perform, though whatever scraps of reward that were offered under traditionalism have now been snatched away by feminism. Additionally, gynocentrism in the workplace has caused a reduction in male spaces, and feminist monopoly on education and repression of fighting and bullying has contributed to the overall decline in male maleness.

I guess in short, men raised by women in a world for women will serve women as alphas or serve women as silent pussified betas simply "staying out of the way" and providing a wide variety of potential child wallets for the whales among us

when your pick is

work long hours for a shitty company to feed your ugly, ex slut wife and tranny kids, in a rented house, in a crap neighbourhood, whilst living under the sword of divorce rape.

or

work an enjoyable less well paid job and live in a 1 bed flat in a nice area.

I can see why people pick the latter

You don't become one, it's mostly clinging to the hobbies you have as a child. Lack of drive and avoiding responsibilty, I guess.

Behaving like an impulse-driven ape is a definition of masculinity only a nigger would endorse. No wonder Africa is this sorry state when you're just an animal.

Report rulebreaking troll threads

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

nice trips but how is discussing men checking out of society a slide thread? It has massive socio-economic repercussions.

Attached: 4C01170300000578-5707763-Marcus_Edwards_pictured_who_weighs_36_stone_claims_he_has_been_b-m-88_15258 (634x1004, 38K)

This.

And this.

They have shitty dead end jobs, their shitty dead end jobs ensure their reputations prevent them from having children, they know most women are fickle and only want a provider after they hit the wall, and they don't have enough money to do anything worthwhile, but they have enough money for hobbies, so they stop caring about everything else.

Because they're to lazy to take a 3-month EMT course and get a career with benefits

What are Jow Forums approved hobbies?

In my opinion the problem isn’t video games or comics or whatever, it’s the attitude towards them, they become a lifestyle rather than just one of many interests. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with liking Star Wars for example, but when it’s all you do every day and all you can talk about... that’s the issue. It becomes a substitute for culture, religion and purpose

Пo тoй жe пpичинe, пo кoтopoй, ты cын гoвнa oдин и тoт жe тpeд пocтишь. Sage.

You can have a job and still check out of society and live in a world of fantasy.

Look at japans "herbivore men" They all work 30 hour a week jobs and rent 1 bedroom apartments because the only other option is working a 70 hour week for an unfaithful company, for a much worse life style than your parents had with a wife who was a massive slut (look up japans single scene)

Escapism is easier than real life.

Why are fat people fat?

Because not giving a shit is easier than giving a shit.

Why is OP a faggot?

Because he loves the taste of cinnamon toast cocks!

Yes because saving junkies, explaining to kids that one of their parents just passed away, and having hicks/niggers pull guns on you for trying to rescue a criminal, and getting covered in blood, feces, and vomit sounds fulfilling.

Actually some people get bullied so much they become angry homicidal incel NEETs.

because "real life" is the most boring shit I've ever seen or heard of

Probably a textbook example of never having real responsibility and so avoiding it. It's a sad state when people can't enjoy their lives because they're never really given the chance to live.

Пидopaхe-гeй_мepy пpипeклo))