Nobita brutalizes an alive turtle on camera

Did /ournip/ go to far?
youtube.com/watch?v=F4R03DmqTw4

Attached: 1234567765456776.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6gmbcDTLqU
youtube.com/watch?v=PY6W2EGF9ho&t=912s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should be gassed.

WTF?

ARE THESE PEOPLE EVEN HUMAN?

Attached: 1403360377594.png (480x480, 150K)

She struggled to wrangle that turtle neck

i don't think she can handle big uncircumcised dicks like me

That's not even Nobita you faceblind autist moron.

>Did /ournip/ go to far?
No, you're just a little pussy boy who doesn't know where your meat comes from or how it is prepared.

tastes like chicken

JESUS CHRIST
NO

Attached: 1521595485186.png (616x720, 482K)

Here comes all the dumbass liberals who eat meat but think it magically grows on the tree of zero suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=i6gmbcDTLqU

Plenty of white people eat turtles.

Hitler was a vegetarian, and even kikes of all people have rules to minimize suffering.
Slicing back and forth with a dull knife is absolutely subhuman.

TURTLES AREN'T FOR FOOD

Attached: 1531196176801.jpg (1080x1920, 476K)

The different between whites and everyone else is that whites meat mainly comes from animals that are bred to be stupid and as meaty as possible. Asians on the other hand will unapologetically slaughter and eat anything that moves including themselves.

He censored it and probably gave a warning beforehand
Whats the big deal you pussies?

Looks yummy.

>Hitler was a vegetarian
being a vegetarian is retarded
What's going on big guy?

Meat eaters are subhuman.

Attached: 1491530769049.png (662x484, 251K)

Turtle soup was once a very common dish in the US and was even served on many menus at the white house as recently as the 20s when city folks started to decry it.

Fucked up rice farmers

Attached: Army-Turtle-Gun--29936.jpg (800x621, 209K)

Hitler also ate onions

All people should kill animals themselves if they want meat. It would do a lot of good in bringing people down to earth.

Attached: 1532024223342.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

Mfw

Attached: Josuke_turtle_scared.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Lmao, do you fucks know what goes on in factory farms all across this country? It's a million times worse to actually intelligent animals.

>yfw the ultimate redpill is realizing germany lost because they ate onions

This is why the Asians will win. They can do shit like this without flinching whilst the west is so sensitive that the mean N word nearly gives them a heart attack and they feel bad deporting rapists and murderers because “it’s just their culture :(.”

T. Naive soiboy who eats and buys meat from the supermarket Never go in the kitchen of a good fresh restaurant

>eating cows and chicken good
>eating turtles and dogs bad

I dont get it

Why didn't they hit it across the head with a hammer before slitting it's throat, or decapitate it with an axe instead of slowly killing it?

Yes I guess then it's ok to literally disembowel a turtle ALIVE just so you can eat meat

KYS YOU FUCKING EDGY 15 Y.O AUTIST

>come to our country and fuck our women
he's literally a cryptojew

>beheaded is alive now
Lel

Why you responding to me. I’m not complaining about “animal cwuelty :(“ and yeah I’ve seen dead animals, shot some myself when I went hunting as a young lad.

>alive
>turtle doesnt have a head
dude what?

eheheh yes so edgy xD Damn you trolled those vegans hard! Epic style xD

Eating dogs is bad in western civilization because they're a companion pet that was domesticated thousands of years ago to help us and they have done just that. Turtles are just weird to eat but I personally have no strong feelings either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY6W2EGF9ho&t=912s

Go starve vegan fucknuts

It did have a head before they slowly cut it with a smooth, dull knife.

>making a turtle feel the beheading on its neck and head while alive is A-OK
Mexcrement subhumans like you couldn't understand

t. pic related

Attached: yepthisonesgoinginmynumalecollection.jpg (2732x2437, 2.79M)

I love turtles. I'd never eat one.

Ever killed a animal? It's really not as traumatic as you think.

Hitler was also a fag that used to twitch all of the time.

Why post a picture of a bunch of meat eaters?

2 nukes wasn't enough

why the fuck is he using that children's snow glove to handle the bloody carcass

also weebniggers stop taking bait

>slowly
m8 it takes multiple hacks sometimes to take a fish head off as well

If you eat beef/chicken/pork you are a hypocrite.

This is humane compared to what Chinese do with their animals. He killed it then made it into food. I don't see the problem. This isn't like when chinks skin dogs alive before eating them. You fags are ridiculous

no lmao

Where do you think sailors got their meat.
Time to grow up

nah, some animals are for food, we genetically bred them for it
making ANY animal food is just stupid
turtles have very little edible meat
its just so these subhumans can torture and kill something and pretend its for food

this.

>I'dbreakdanceonthatmuffuga.jpg

>Nobita
No?

Also, while they weren't very graceful killing that turtle, it's still food. This is otherwise just normal shit.

Attached: 1511956732587.jpg (362x382, 32K)

I'm okay with the fact that animals have to be killed in order to eat meat, we are a carnivorous species, and killing prey (livestock and game), is part of what we need to do to survive; however, I do take issue with needlessly slow and/or painful slaughtering, it should be fast, effective, and reliable.

>we are a carnivorous species

>Cut its head off
>torture
How do you get this pozzed. What are you going to do if times ever get tough?

So killing a fat cow/pig is more ethical because it has more meat than the skinny one?
Your argument is something a 13 year old would think of.

>I like eating meat but I'm a little bitch and can't handle skinning my own food
ftfy
Go hunting, it will be eye opening for you.

i guess people shouldn't be allowed to hunt deer or pheasant or any other wild animal ever again
faggot

>humanoid insect race tortures shit for no reason.
wow, shocking...

Attached: 1528930532055.jpg (977x1024, 140K)

Meat is part of a normal human diet.
I'm willing to kill and prepare my own food, what I am saying is that any skinning, cleaning, etc. should happen AFTER the animal is dead.

Ugh they're such insects.

Fallacies, we all eat meat, but that doesnt mean Im going to torture a living animal for banal purposes. One thing is killing for consumption and other thing is killing for a morbid curiosity. Don't even start with fallacious arguments.

This thread really explains a lot about why modern western society is in such bad shape.

Cutting it's head off is HOW you make the animal dead.

How is decapitation torture you sheltered child?

I don't have an issue with decapitating the animal, the point where I take issue is when it takes more than a couple of seconds, read .

If they didn't have to live under the tyranny of the CCP maybe they'd have freedoms like us and could just shoot it like any moral human being.

Not torture, quick humane death. Ive done worse.

Why would you waste that much time and effort for 15 seconds of pain for a turtle that about to die anyway

asian brutalizes an animal
whats new pussycat?

Attached: 3131.gif (760x513, 204K)

>Cutting it's head off is HOW you make the animal dead.
i don't even own animals that i could decapitate

who cares its just a turtle, all these muh animal faggots need to fuck off

wtf
Harbin was ok but this is too far
I hate Japan now!

JAPAN NO

Attached: 100EBE72-FDD4-4ECA-B5D6-B7845518F51E.jpg (400x391, 123K)

The proper term is omnivore

How did you kill them?

>Nobita
>arr rook arike!
Nice bait fag. I thought I was going to be angry because I have a deep respect for turtles, but the nips made sure to end the suffering fast and they ate all the edible parts. No waste. I don't have a problem with that.

UMA

Literally not the point

Kek if jeb had just opened with turtle suffrage his campaign might have done a little better

>not Nobita
>butching an animal for food is perfectly acceptable
OP is probably a butt hurt nigger trying to slander a based nip

Where is Nobita? Also they are cooking it you retard, all creatures are killed to be eaten.

JEB DONT, NOT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION JEB! MY LEGACY! THINK OF MY LEGACY JEB!

Attached: bushface_0.jpg (1024x677, 157K)

>end suffering fast
>you can literally see its legs moving while it gets disemboweled
wtf

this point is especially important

we have genetically bred cattle pigs and chicken to be slaughtered. I wouldn't be surprised if they have low pain tolerance.

If you amagine organisms as just mechs for their DNA than it really doesn't matter if the organism gets slaughtered as long as it is able to pass along its DNA.

The truth is that the population of cattle pigs and chicken has never been higher than at this very moment. All 3 of these animals are benefiting massively DNA wise by allowing themselves to be domesticated and bred by humans for food.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if cattle pigs and chicken have a higher natural tolerance to pain. As an animal that jumps less when being killed, would be selected for reproduction over animals that squirm and thrash about when dying.

How dare you. How ABSOLUTELY dare you sir.

*high pain tolerance, err whichever one means they feel pain less

>dull knife slowly cutting a turtle's neck
>humane

>I wuldnt be suprised if they have low paintolerance

Thats bullshit though.
Pigs are as intelligent as dogs and suffer just as much, we just dont care and bred them to get fat fast, not pain resistant. Have you ever watched some slaughterhouse footage?

Turtle soup was delicious, also tried horse over there and it wasn't bad

It's head was cut off. You can cut the head off of a chicken and the body will still momentarily move and twitch. The shell still contains nerves so when disemboweling the body there might be some nerve related reactions as a result.

Makes me sad, because I had a softshell turtle like that for a pet as a kid.
But at least he cut the head off first. He didn't torture it

Because people are retarded. Cows and pigs are more intelligent than dogs and turtles, but killing cows and pigs are ok because they're tasty. Remember that these are the same retards who say that women lack logic and critical thinking.

>all the people ITT being genuinely shocked that you gotta kill an animal to get meat

Attached: 1523615542061.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Let's attack the eating habits of an entire country just because of a few based comments from a random nip.

People boil live lobster all the time.

>People boil live lobster all the time.
Also degenerate, you should kill them by stabbing them in the head (through the soft tissue between plates).

>but I stab it in the brain first so it's dead!

Attached: 1526379239514.png (190x266, 5K)

This fucking board is infested with girly söy boys. "Oh noes you can't kill a cute animal! I will cry!". This is what happens when you have a shit father. I bet most bitches here would throw up and faint if they had to shoot, skin, and butcher an animal by themselves.

Sauce on this girl and pic?

we kill mammals. and thats a reptilian turtle. i am no saying i find that cool but pls don't be a hypocrite. you burgers eat a few cows per year per person and tyronesare eating like a thausand chickens a year. let this nip eat his turtle if he wants.

Attached: serveimage (22).jpg (480x360, 27K)

>Romania