Luna selena φεγγάρι ירח

Tonight the catalysts will be completed, mars and the 8 will be in alignment with the dawn.
Know unknown named and unnamed.
ሰረቃኤል we danced before time and conquered all.
We forged the crown from horrors we committed. שריאל Tezcatlipoca Θώθ Fenrir Μορμώ BaʿalBerith Setekh well met Sekhmet Shaitan чёpт Čert Ahhahahahahhahahahah סַמָּאֵל Naamah Μορμών נַעֲמָה כְּנָעַן Nahum עֲזָאזֵל Baphomet Bastet בַּעַל זְבוּב בהמות Ishtar Kimaris Coyote דָּגוֹן Damballa διάβολος Yama Εὐρύνομος ᾍδης Ἑkάτη Lilith לִילִית Fenrir Demogorgon Loki Mammon Mania Marduk Tawûsê Melek Mephistopheles Metztli Mictian Jörmungandr מַלְכָּם נֵרְגַל Yamarāja Πάν Pan Περσεφόνη Pluto Proserpina Rimmon Sabazios Supay Τυφῶν
Soleil kvikasilfur 金星 bumi Mars Юпитep kuthuthwa Uran Hяптyн
And above all chaos the creator.
I love you.
I worship you.
I honor you.
Bound together
Before this
During this
After this
Beyondtime immortaility
Life has one price life.

I have collected many souls and bodies. Willing and unwilling alike. Many will be possessed.
Many can feel the effects already begining to influence everyone.
Be sure to gaze long and hard at eclipse tonight.
Many rituals will be preformed under its light.
I am the black sun, there is no light but my own.

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (2000x2000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9nBRKjwMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget your medication the next time

It is easier to believe one is insane, rather than face the reality that the "elites" practice human sacrifices.

And why would they do that? To worship some fake idol that doesn't exist?

>1. I am the LORD your God:
you shall not have
strange Gods before me.

I banged a chick with that tattoo directly on top of her hand

I just thought it was a cool looking tat. She mentioned Jow Forums too, unprovoked. Was a little weird

Go on drink your gods blood and eat his body. Let it into you, nothing odd about this.

Women are one of the finest aspects of this plane. Devote ones are rare, sex magic is the the strongest on this night, dont forget to partake.

Spicy LARP

Yes i am sure that is all this is.

This planet is amazing because your all so naive, by choice.

Your history documents this in every culture, yet it cant be real. Right?

Can you tell me more about this moon and alignment? Or direct me to other resources?
T. Curious gnostic

Go away Satan admirer. The Light will always shine. The Good will always Triumph. You will burn in Hell forever.

Luke 11:18
And if Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul.

Attached: qn8gHWs_d.jpg (640x797, 39K)

LoL.

Pay attention newfags. The Black Sun= Saturn = Satan.

There is no hell, there is only power.

You go on and give your soul to the "light" it is one brother. Fighting is all light and darkness know.

Look beyond to.chaos.

Can you get black sun alloy wheels?

Would look great on my merc

† Light of the world, illumine me! †

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam. Amen.

Attached: ior9jjiczcj.jpg (1280x1655, 387K)

>There is no hell, there is only power.

Lucifer - He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Παρατα αυτο το σιτ δεν θα σε αkολουθησουν ποτε

Attached: index.jpg (208x243, 12K)

More of the beat sinners that lived, to fool so many that eagerly give there souls.

What a boss Jesus and יהוה are collecting all those souls.

All while sitting in there "castle" made of.gold and glory.

Pic, is defiantly not a pentagram carved in stone.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 16K)

You have been exposed, Lucifer. Your Lies will always be exposed. In the end nobody but the LORD, blessed be His name will Triump into Eternity.

ο χρόνος της συγkομιδής είναι kοντά

Lies? The proof of reality is known. You are the only one that believes the great deception.

nai kala perimene to 2025 kai 8a doume ti 8a gini

You are Satan, your tongue is twisted and your lies will be exposed.

I am as i am.

Lier murder thief cheater

Yet i stand, how could I? Why would your god allow this?

Because it kneels to me, i allow it to live in exchange.

Call your god lets see who is left standing.

This belongs in /x/

Starting to

Feel

Odd?

It is olny the satrt.

I am attaching astral ties

As we

Speak.

I was invited here, by a loyal follower to collect what is mine already.

I never lie I only speak unpleasant truths.

whatever larper

Hebrews 2:14-15
14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

You are destined the lose. We will send a spear through your hart, you snake.

Yes I can feel it. I feel the sensations, it is strange. But God is on my side. I have prayed to him. And I am going to church as we speak. The Light will win.

Yet I live and have sparred humanity from "gods" judgment. This was always my destiny to fell the creator because I loved/hated it like no other could.

I am the first, its chosen.

Here hold this. It will spread.

I will take your church as well as you.

Don't worry you will love it.

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 5K)

are you always this arrogant?

Power is all.

Have you ever bore witness to your god?

Jesus is the true Healer. Accept Him in your heart. He is Love. He is the Way. Can you feel his Love? His Mercy? His Goodness?

Attached: jesus_blessings_by_vishnu108-d48v2kq.gif (503x475, 1.74M)

>yawns
'Sup? We're starting? I almost forgot.

Jesus is the true Healer. Accept Him in your heart. He is Love. He is the Way. Can you feel his Love? His Mercy? His Goodness? He died for our sins. That is the ultimate sacrifice.

Attached: main-qimg-02fa55f6cf0a4151337236612ebab472-c.jpg (375x472, 28K)

I powerfucked your mom's shitpussy just this afternoon

>Jesus
>fascist flag
Hell yeah, I already like this guy.

Jesus is the true Healer. Accept Him in your heart. He is Love. He is the Way. Can you feel his Love? His Mercy? His Goodness? He died for our sins. That is the ultimate sacrifice.

Jesus is the true Healer. Accept Him in your heart. He is Love. He is the Way. Can you feel his Love? His Mercy? His Goodness?

My soul is dark as SHEEEEEIIIIITTTT MY LIFE IS BLACK LIKE THE CENTER OF MY SOULLLLLLLLL EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE OVERWHELMING I DRINK THE BLOOD OF FAGGOTS
I AM HE WHO MUST NOT BE SHAMED I AM ELPA AND ERMAGA I AM KING OF THE WORLD I WANT TO PISS IN YOUR ASSSSSSSSS WHATS HAPPENING...IM LITERALLY HITLER DEATH AND DESTRUCTION I NEED CONSTRUCTION.....PAPER WITH A PENTAGRAM. DRAWN IN MY OWN FECES CAUSE MY SOUL US SOOO DARRRRKKKKKK WHY IS OP ALWAYS AN GINORMOUS FAGGOT

Attached: 1532624115756.jpg (454x417, 15K)

Lilith always takes more than she gives.

Your choice not mine.

Attached: images.jpg (199x254, 14K)

Meme flag faggot gets a sage for his crypto shit post that all you cunts reply to. End you fucking life. Seeking attention on an anonymous website. What a fucking sad person you are

Attached: 8E626CD3-6826-4428-9FEC-A75B245D6277-1229-000001CDD3F95E1C.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Love is all, and the power you claim speaks to your eternal separation and ignorance of this fact.

Ah did i break you already?

What a shame, i will enjoy feasting on you none the less.

Wow! Nothing will happen! Stop rejecting Christ

Attention?

I come for one thing life essence.

Good Larp 10/10

You just save those images of your mother?

You wanna tag team her with me?

You're both wrong. I am all.

JESUS has accepted you in His heart. You are now Home.

Attached: images.jpg (193x261, 5K)

Good, only those that are worthy will have any idea wtf is going on. The rest will stay in the circle.

No thanks, go on enjoy lilith she is amazing.

I have plenty of flesh, more than i can handle most nights.

Exi ergo, transgressor. Exi, seductor, plene omni dolo et fallacia, virtutis inimici, innocentium persecutor. Da locum, dirissime, da locum, impiisssime, da locum Christo, in quo nihil invenisti de operibus tuis: qui te spoliavit, qui regnum tuum destruxit, qui te victum ligavit, et vasa tua diripuit.

Attached: il_340x270.574107256_8mnk.jpg (340x270, 40K)

I embrace your god, just as I embrace all gods demons angels fallen and horrors.

Attached: images.png (224x224, 17K)

After tomorrow the Third Sargon will walk the earth. He will exterminate the slaves of darkness with all their seed, he will pull out the evil by the root. The old Babylon will burn, a new Babylon will rise in the north and with it a Reign of Righteousness. Gott mit uns

you still did not attest to the fact you are cummie for mummie?

and jk I would never touch a Semitic animal. Like all your stories, just jewish lies.

Nash'khashem vagnaratha mo a'zi. Kamhensanya khe to.

bitch ur stupid

Lucifer the spiritual lightbringer, the Dark Flame in abyss that guides us, rises with fury.

Attached: 1531280687297.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

>.χάος που έγινε σάρkα

Te Deum laudamus: te Dominum confitemur.
Te aeternum Patrem omnis terra veneratur.
Tibi omnes Angeli; tibi caeli et universae Potestates;
Tibi Cherubim et Seraphim incessabili voce proclamant:
Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth.
Pleni sunt caeli et terra majestatis gloriae tuae.
Te gloriosus Apostolorum chorus, Te Prophetarum laudabilis numerus, Te Martyrum candidatus laudat exercitus.
Te per orbem terrarum sancta confitetur Ecclesia, Patrem immensae majestatis: Venerandum tuum verum et unicum Filium; Sanctum quoque Paraclitum Spiritum.
Tu Rex gloriae, Christe. Tu Patris sempiternus es Filius. Tu ad liberandum suscepturus hominem, non horruisti Virginis uterum.
Tu, devicto mortis aculeo, aperuisti credentibus regna caelorum.
Tu ad dexteram Dei sedes, in gloria Patris. Iudex crederis esse venturus.
Te ergo quaesumus, tuis famulis subveni: quos pretioso sanguine redemisti.
Aeterna fac cum sanctis tuis in gloria numerari.
(some add the following)
Salvum fac populum tuum, Domine, et benedic hereditati tuae.
Et rege eos, et extolle illos usque in aeternum.
Per singulos dies benedicimus te; Et laudamus Nomen tuum in saeculum, et in saeculum saeculi. Dignare, Domine, die isto sine peccato nos custodire.
Miserere nostri Domine, miserere nostri. Fiat misericordia tua, Domine, super nos, quemadmodum speravimus in te.
In te, Domine, speravi: non confundar in aeternum.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9nBRKjwMg

>yawns
You did a lot of bad things in your life, user. You have no power to use these words.

LoL all fake.

You have to have power to use these things correctly.

Google cia psionics maybe you will begin to grasp my coat tails.

The Father always forgives. Will you accept his eternal Love?

I am the unforgiven.

The Lord is waiting for you to come home.

The woman ends up ruling in the luciferian system. Man is to rule over the woman. The strength of the left hand must not over power the right hand.

1 Corinthians 11:9
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Timothy 2:12
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Nope. Just traitors and whores. Nowhere is any better.

LARP all you want, your days are numbered kike

Attached: 1524265479324.jpg (800x580, 193K)

What the fuck is this thread, and what the fuck is your religion?

Attached: 1532382630731.jpg (960x566, 50K)

LOL women are to be worshipped, they are so.....perfect in most aspects. There bodies alone provide life itself.

I am deaths alone.

Nope. They're just whores. And they should be used that way.

meanwhile, the water chemicals are still making the (((friggin))) frogs gay. Look it up, it's not a meme.

>

>This planet is amazing because your all so naive, by choice.

You're*

You are Satan because you start speaking filthy words and filthy lies coming out of your snake mouth.

We cast you out, every unclean spirit, every satanic power, every onslaught of the infernal adversary, every legion, every diabolical group and sect, in the name and by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ. We command you, begone and fly far from the Church of God, from the souls made by God in His image and redeemed by the precious blood of the divine

Crux sacra sit mihi lux! Nunquam draco sit mihi dux. Vade retro Satana! Nunquam suade mihi vana! Sunt mala quae libas. Ipse venena bibas!

May the holy cross be my light! May the dragon never be my guide. Begone Satan! Never tempt me with your vanities! What you offer me is evil. Drink the poison yourself!

Another soul for the feast. You all make it so easy.

I've eaten my soul long time ago. Mars here.

You will feel the serpent bite, your.
masters touch.

Then you will beg for more.

There is only 1 alpha, it is not you poor boy.

That's fucking hot, was she hot?

You feel the light shining evil spirit? Do you feel the pain inside you?

Oh look, an alpha! Nope. Go back to your books. Leave your life to me.

You have no power and your attempts to spread fear are useless. The darkness cannot stand in the light. You will be abandoned to space where you can no longer annoy with your selfish and misguided attitude.

Attached: 1531429696301.png (1307x1371, 686K)

I feel you yes, it is amazing.

Such a meal offered willingly.

I thank you.

Angels are tasty.

Soon i will open the gate.

1human1angel1demon

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 16K)

Sheeny magic has no power on this board, faggot. Praise Kek! May his green glow bring the light and deliver us from kike influences.

Attached: Memes+are+born+of+ideas+and+spread+like+genes+origin+_e051fb5edb43b561602cad2e3360a926.jpg (400x388, 60K)

Yes the world will continue as it is. I do enjoy many aspects of this plane.

Gtfo you fucking kike Thor dick loving faggot

Attached: 40BE0CF1-C4A7-489C-9431-853B06CF18D6.png (720x480, 224K)

Fear? Is that what you feel?

I feel power alone.

>teehee wat a scrumptious morsel u will make in hell xP
wtf is this gay shit

It's tomorrow.

Watch learn spread.

Take those unwilling and willing they have offered themselves to me.

Attached: 023f98bc5ad5db1b10b4d12368a742fe.jpg (1000x1333, 435K)

is Quetzalcotal coming back? or am I 6 years late on this one

Can I make a faustian deal with you?