Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me
Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, no
I'm tired of being the victim of hate
You're raping me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free
Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, no
I'm tired of being the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was living
He wouldn't let this be, no, no
>jew me
>kike me
youtube.com/watch?v=BwYQtQlGmGo

Attached: 06-Michael-Jackson-life-portrait-a-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo&list=RDoRdxUFDoQe0&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU
youtube.com/watch?v=bbTbopSCTck
youtube.com/watch?v=uXFSjcjK73M
thedailybeast.com/how-thatchers-government-covered-up-a-vip-pedophile-ring
youtube.com/watch?v=xGcGsx3psZI
pagesix.com/2018/06/28/a-look-back-at-joe-jacksons-tormented-relationship-with-the-kids-he-made-stars/
youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653380/Michael-Jackson-s-secret-underage-sex-closet-Inside-raid-uncovered-King-Pop-s-extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: images (5).jpg (519x283, 22K)

Attached: images (6).jpg (392x376, 29K)

And they killed him for that but his name still has power to this day.

Attached: images (3).jpg (470x313, 36K)

Attached: images (4).jpg (559x263, 21K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

thanks mate

they killed him because he named the jew.
Hed was fascinated by Hitler, left a huge nazi collection behind
Press F to send respects to the real Nigger Kang

Attached: images (7).jpg (223x300, 10K)

I always wondered why the media was trying so hard to make him appear as a pedo.

youre welcome bro, Michael was awesome

His music is enough to get honorary aryan status
youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo&list=RDoRdxUFDoQe0&index=12

indeed

>yfw Apple scrubbed the Jew lyrics

Based and redpilled, we even have a statue of him.
(The gun was added by the local mob and was later confiscated by the police)

Attached: 14ago2017---a-upp-unidade-de-policia-pacificadora-da-favela-santa-marta-em-botafogo-na-zona-sul-cari (300x420, 64K)

/ournog/
F

He was so blessed, god fixed his mistake and made him white

>Denied of his childhood, clearly affected him/scarred him for life
>Used his wealth to attempt to give other children a good childhood himselr, for he knew how much that affected him
>Media uses this to smear him as a pedo, plus the general jewry in the music industry gave him a huge redpill.
Innocent/naive soul that got demolished by scum. It always saddens me

>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

Michael Jackson's reputation was ruined by (((them))) just like the Fuhrer. if both were alive today I have no doubt in my mind they would get on and be the best of friends.

imagine what he could have done if he ran his own podcast and told the truth about the hollyjew butt pirates

He wuz /ourpedo/
Anyone saying otherwise is a JEW
He can fuck all the kids he wants in heaven now

Attached: michael-and-former-friends-uri-gellar-and-shmuley-boteach-attend-a-private-meeting-with-the-then-pri (1100x734, 409K)

Let's hope we end the kikes soon enough so we can go back to making great things.

Attached: 851451.jpg (900x738, 106K)

He was truly the Kang n sheet

After I saw this

Based

Friendly reminder that MJ was a white soul trapped in a black body

>when you realize that Michael turned white because he was a saint, not because he died his skin or had a disease
I love MJ

I don't think MJ was a molester. I think he was the guy trying to oust them. What better way to burn MJ than to toss paedophilia alegations at him? I think he was a kind soul. Loved his fans. Loved kids, too much to play cave explorer with them. We might never know. It's clear, though, that they were eager to throw MJ under the bus for allegations of kiddy diddling. It was drawn out. Reminds me of the media smear campaign against Donald Trump that is still ongoing. I'm not saying there was a conspiracy to burn MJ's rep in case he named some higher ups, but it's all a bit suspect.

Truly one of the greatest men to have lived.

Michael Jackson was one of the first notable figures to call the media out for what it was. Sure, others may have said "The media lies" but few with such influence said it so vehemently. Just look at the lyrics on Tabloid Junkie:
youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
He literally calls the media writers "parasites."

The above song came out after Michael Jackson left Sony and started MJJ Productions (his own independent label). His break with Sony was not just over creative disagreements:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
I recommend you watch the whole thing but if you start at 6:15 and watch to the end you'll see him expose Tommy Mottola (former CEO of Sony) as an awful man who abused Mariah Carey. He was bringing out the dirt of the music industry execs.

Not only was Michael going independent, but he was also saying lots of things he wasn't supposed to. You can see La Toya Jackson talking about how "They" murdered Michael Jackson and how Jackson knew his life would soon be over:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8

So, Michael was free from Sony so what was he writing about? Besides all the anti-media songs he came out with They Don't Really Care About us. What was one of these lyrics:
"Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me"

The song was about Michael being abused by the media and music industry AND about how humanity as a whole is owned by people who don't care about us. So why would Michael mention Jews? Perhaps this video will shed some light:
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
And Bobby Fisher (one of the smartest men to ever live) on Michael's death:
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

Attached: 4L_0B0lW2YF.jpg (707x388, 93K)

The Saint of Our Century.

Attached: St. Michael.jpg (750x562, 433K)

But what about his pedophilia?! Wasn't he a degenerate? Nope. Michael was abused as a child in show business and it was this abuse that actually inspired him to save other child stars. Let's first look at his most infamous friendship with a child - Macaulay Culkin.
youtube.com/watch?v=QeQFGT5Jbgo
If you don't want to watch the whole video I can summarize some main points. Culkin, who spent the most time with Michael of any child star, states that he believes all the allegations are false. Also, Culkin received a phonecall from Michael inviting him over before the two had ever met. Why? Because Michael understood the abuse Culkin was going through. Culkin still, to this day, holds Michael in high esteem and maintains that he never touched him inappropriately. For more evidence, Culkin's band, Pizza Underground, released this strange video of Culkin eating Cheese Pizza:
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU

Anyway, the more you look into it, the more apparent it becomes that Michael's Neverland ranch was actually a place of refuge for child stars. There's a reason he invited child stars.
There's a reason he invited child stars. If he was a pedo he would have invited less notable children that wouldn't stir suspicion. He was creating a place where he could keep kids who were the same boat he was in when he was a child star safe.

Attached: 4L_JyzegZmk.jpg (1920x1440, 181K)

St Jackson, Patron of Lost Children.

plz come to brazil Michael Jackson (brazil version)

he is a whited nigger

FULL PICTURE - EVERYTHING IN CONTEXT: Michael was exposing the music industry, the media, and the very power structures that hold ALL of us down and degrade our lives. Michael was saving children from Hollywood and the elite attempted to frame him to break his spirits and to lower prestige in the public eye. That's why in Tabloid Junkie he talks about "false witnesses" etc. In this video [ youtube.com/watch?v=bbTbopSCTck ] he talks about how they tried to break him.

Michael Jackson was a hero who gave his life for a cause most of us agree with. His story is not only important in exposing elite pedophilia but also how propaganda is disseminated to the masses. His story exposes the wretchedness of the media and the music industry. These "people" are PARASITES - he said it correctly.

Michael finally decides to do his last tour after years of hiding from it all. And then, his doctor murders him. Look into his story. There's a lot more than what we're being told.

Attached: 4L_sVsr1fWT.png (812x686, 569K)

I miss that timeline

THIS TIME AROUND
I'M TAKING NO SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=uXFSjcjK73M

Imagine the reaction from the left during the 2016 election if MJ were still alive and openly said he was voting for Trump.

>what was he writing about?
Sexual abuse cases going way back, many years before that song was written. "Jew me, sue". Yeah right
THAT SONG WAS PRODUCED BY A JEW AFTER JACKSON HAD FIVE YEARS (or more) OF ABUSE CASES TO ANSWER FOR.

Jackson, like anyone else, had to pay for his pleasure, and fucking kids is a damn sight more expensive that having OP's mother suck you off behind a dumpster for $5. He paid out to the tune of $200 million.
You faggots defending this PEDO JUNKIE NIGGER WHO FUCKED WHITE CHILDREN are no better than pedophiles yourselves, wallowing in a cesspit of your own design.

Attached: MJ pedo of the year 1990.png (708x639, 66K)

Hitler, Rockwell, Jackson.
Father, son, holy ghost.

> His (((doctor)))
Murray was seen meeting with men connected to Sony records about a month before MJ died. Bank statements seem to confirm a large sum being deposited about this time, in an account under a fake name that Murray had access too. It was closed shortly after and the funds were transfered to his main account. This was assassination, plain and simple. You know they probably paid off the police to (((overlook))) this discrepancy.

>still buying into this Jewish propaganda
You are beyond hope

MSM headlines: "Pedophiles officially support Trump" "Voting Trump confirmed as child abuse"
"Notorious traitor of the black race bleaches his skin to be white, no surprise he supports Trump"
"Why celebrities attacking the media are a problem for information"
And so on

For all I know OP is a Jew with shares in Sony trying to tell us to keep purchasing Wacko Jacko's legacy of degeneracy

Attached: michaeljacksonisraeliflag.jpg (180x286, 15K)

I've always liked MJ

he's like literally the only person in the world besides meme-people like Gandhi who isn't hated anywhere on the planet (except Israel)

but desu he did have that pedo vibe

I mean, he was chemically castrated and the father of the boy killed himself out of regret.

Attached: 4L_98NokkOS.jpg (750x833, 110K)

>When did you realize that Michael Jackson was /our/ guy
When the Illuminati had his doctor poison him.

haha wow that fuckin red armband totally forgot about that

He died a junkie and he OD'd.
Are you unaware he'd been mainlining painkillers since that advert where his hair caught on fire?
When I see other junkies dying and ODing, my first thoughts are not: "muh luminaties kilt a hero"

Attached: Fap to this.jpg (634x466, 64K)

((()))

F

Attached: 1531616296980.jpg (683x683, 68K)

>British flag
tell us when your masonic police officers stop covering for human trafficking and child fucking

My aunt, of all people, redpilled me about Michael. She was the person who actually carried the court documents the second time charges were filed. She told me that she read through the file. They had ZERO evidence. When she asked the district attorney why in the hell they were even bothering to file this shit, she said that he sighed, looked her dead in the eyes and told her that he had been told "from above" that he was supposed to file charges. The DA told her that he was told that the damage would be done regardless. She said that was the moment she realized that Michael was the victim and that he was being punished for something. This event sent my aunt full blown conspira-tard. She also knew the sheriff's who removed the "questionable material" found in the Neverland Ranch after Michael died. They never actually found or saw they supposed material. Everything was boxed up by feds and sealed before they could see it. My aunt and a few deputies were convinced that what was removed were files Michael had complied about pedos in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. Those files, she says, are the real reason he was killed.

Michael Jackson is teaching Hitler to moonwalk in white heaven.

why is MJ being all cryptic about it? Didn't Justin Bieber flat out say that hollywood was run by pedos recently? where it the JB smear campaign?

>that flag
If we are going to level criticism based upon flags:
Your premier used the NAMBLA logo for The Trudeau Foundation and he legalized dog fucking whilst making Taliban fighters millionaires.

Attached: MJ NAMBLA.jpg (604x385, 49K)

Everybody knows by now what the evidence was

Attached: Boys will be Boys.png (762x609, 74K)

Attached: britmerchfag.jpg (680x458, 85K)

Trully glorious

Attached: mj israel 2.png (400x275, 191K)

Another thing she likes to point out is that Corey Feldman has been very vocal about pedos in Hollywood but has always defended Michael. Macaulay Culkin still defends Michael as well. Both of them have commented that they were always safe with Michael Jackson. It is my and my Aunts belief that Michael Jackson built Neverland Ranch as a haven for abused and at risk children and that he conducted interviews with the kids in order to compile information on high profile pedos in order to expose them. I have literally gotten into fist fights with people who accuse that man of hurting children. He died to protect children and expose pedos. He is, and will always be a hero.

Ohh what a coincidence

He wasn't a molester, Schlomo, that would be (((your people))).
This is how the kike always wins: everything bad that he does, he accuses others of, so everyone's focused on a random patsy, and the patsy is too busy defending himself to fight back.
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WINS! He doesn't fucking play ( ( ( T H E Y ' R E ) ) ) game! Accuse him of something, he doesn't even bother defending, he'll just point that finger right back at you.

Attached: Goebbels attack.png (1280x720, 465K)

OK twink

Attached: Boys will be Boys NAMBLA Edition.png (620x502, 76K)

Notice how THEY don't bother saying "alleged" in this case. Just "molestation case". THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW WHO IS INNOCENT AND WHO IS GUILTY! "Alleged" goes before a claim against a guilty kike. NOTHING goes before a claim against an innocent goy!

More British pedophiles than there are Canadian. Especially in your government. whats it like being less relevant and more hated than the fucking leafs.

I wasn't counting, Canuck, nor was I aware there exists a survey of some kind, showing national density of pedos per square KM.
How did you come to this decision?
Have you had a lot of success hooking up and swapping pics, movies, etc, with fellow MJ fans in the UK?
How nice.

Attached: JPG Exchange Club.jpg (250x272, 24K)

or maybe you're just fucking stupid and don't know your own countries history.

thedailybeast.com/how-thatchers-government-covered-up-a-vip-pedophile-ring

He couldn't be a pedo he was chemically castrated.

The pedo kikes have already got to his daughter, giving her coke and other drugs, going to lavish parties with hollywood elite pedos the very ones her father taught her about. Dumb cunt went down hill so quick.

Attached: 41SwZacglVL.jpg (329x500, 21K)

Michael Jackson was such based black guy, he evolved into a whitish looking man.

what about that time mj dangled his kid over a balcony? seems pretty messed up to me. or maybe he was covring for his own investigation.

I don't know, Jewish MK Ultra or something.

He was drugged up 24/7 on all sorts opioids and stimulants. He never really ate that's why he was always so skeletal.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGcGsx3psZI

pagesix.com/2018/06/28/a-look-back-at-joe-jacksons-tormented-relationship-with-the-kids-he-made-stars/

Of course they got to her, goy!

Look what she was drawing and tweeting when she was younger.

Attached: 4L_UJVjYSzs.jpg (2405x922, 371K)

The Michael Jackson Dilemma:

Which is worse - a Nazi or a Pedo?

if you're going to say it exists then why not expose it? this is all just one big wank to fuck with the general public.

Contemporary nazis and pedos are moral enemies m8, you can't hate both
You love one and fight against the other, that's how it works today

Knowingly or not

Attached: 4L_s9iL2IMs.jpg (963x1438, 790K)

Reminder: MJ was ruined & killed so that (((Sony Music))) could buy out his lucrative publishing investment catalog that included most of The Beatles publishing rights.

Attached: 1353148267783.jpg (680x524, 139K)

It had to be Jew Mind Control, of course

Attached: Adoptable Kids..png (783x472, 215K)

Not even surprised. Day of the rope when?

Here's the original video with the actual lyrics, but jew and kike is drowned out. The record company put in a warning before the video starts

youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY

Attached: theydontcareaboutus.png (885x635, 389K)

>twink
Even if I were to give you this ass, shit-eater, you couldn't handle it.
Gas yourself, kike.

Attached: merchant brainlet.png (731x600, 150K)

Ok can we get some sauce or verifacatoion of the many claim made in these fukin threads
Was he a castrato?
Was he chemically castrated?
And if either of these are true then how the fuck did he have children?

The children are obviously clones.

He has no credibility anyway. People know him as the degenerate child star with attitude problems from getting rich young. No one is concerned with his 12 year old fans getting red pilled for a day before their impulsive and malleable minds latch onto something else.

Thanks for sharing mate

Absolutely, this dilemma is not for us but for normies,

Sauce?

He was a troupe of actors, not just 1 guy. Open your eyes.

Attached: A5B71BB3-9898-47EE-B80E-E365B743B734.gif (200x137, 2.09M)

Why do you people support fags so much? Trump, Hitler Michael. and etc.

There is evidence that he sucks young dick. Just listen to his voice.

If you have nothing to offer leave.

Muh diguts

Does sucking young cock make your voice go high does it?

He is a gay pedophile. Just because he hated Jews doesn't mean he wasn't sucking boy's penises in the Never land mansion.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653380/Michael-Jackson-s-secret-underage-sex-closet-Inside-raid-uncovered-King-Pop-s-extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys.html

Yea I will trust (((daily mail))) for sure shill. You have nothing to offer your work here is futile the faster you realize that the better

Attached: 1531157623651.jpg (1200x3026, 1.14M)

>that outfit
>that armband
i really believe he had the largest private collection of nazi memorabilia