All the neighbours are partying, and I'm stuck in my room smoking weed

All the neighbours are partying, and I'm stuck in my room smoking weed.

What are you guys up to?

Attached: timewasting-min.jpg (3000x4000, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www7.fmovies.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit i need to tidy up my laptop and desk lol.

>implying sitting in your room whith a jay isnt great

I am just lounging in my house as I have a free day today. How can you like smoking weed alone?

I mean it's alright, I'm just out of documentaries and shit to watch.Got any recommendations?

How can you not? Do you rely on the presence of others for your pleasure?

Blue planet is pretty good

COME HERE IDIOT HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THINGS THAT ARE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.... ENOUGH OF YOUR EXCUSES... I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.... but if you're not around who is going to take care of that mother of yours

Attached: mechazawa.gif (349x261, 1.2M)

just woke up after unexpectedly falling asleep for half an hour, now just sitting around browsing Jow Forums and waiting for a cytube thing to start

Same, I'm not alone though.

Attached: 1445949148623.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Like most people, I'd rather smoke it with other people. But I do enjoy a solo toke once in a while. Oddly, I'd never drink beers/alcohol by myself.

and if anime is ok i would recommend hokuto no ken (fist of the north star)

Hmm. Didn't know about cytube. Might have to investigate a bit.

Waiting for night to fall so I can go touch some mares on the face in secret.

Attached: 1511740553656.jpg (1200x930, 221K)

holy shit is that a lowell smoke?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nasty ass smoker

is this the kind of shit republicans think when they vote against marijuana laws

Marijuana turns your brain liberal.

no it doesn't. i smoke 2-3 grams a day and im not a liberal in any sense

Do you believe in lgbt rights?

99% of the time weed turns you into a fucking retard

DUDE WEED LMAO

nope. fags can be fags in their own homes, but not in public, and most should not be allowed to adopt children

DUDE

>cones
I hate those things man
Maybe I'm such a retard i can't even pack those right but I took 3 hits out my bong an hour ago and I'm way more gone than when i smoked a joint

Karhu beer. 20 can pallet halfway done.

Attached: karhu.jpg (256x500, 36K)

I just had lunch (lol at 5PM), now I'm listening to Wipers' This is real? while coding for a little pet project of mine.

Coding sounds a right thing to do.

I'm planing to do a anime memes website and earning money through ad revenue. I already bought the domain

MEKAZOWA!

post domain

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-25-19-03-20.png (720x1280, 749K)

t.fagmark

animem.es

There's nothing on it yet

Good going dude.

Suckin on a drink from Burger King. Wishing I had some weed to smoke. I'm probably going to start watching Sword Art Online II soon. Fall into a deeper depression because of it. I just want a QT I can play MMO's with...

Attached: 1472179271384.jpg (600x468, 37K)

Too liberal

>es
fuck off we're full

Attached: 1508366442459.png (811x901, 439K)

Mr. Robot

do you live in an illegal state?

>I'm probably going to start watching Sword Art Online II soon.

Fuck me for saying this but
>streaming sites have been crap for the last few months

I have been torrenting for the last month. I don't like torrenting, it's just that streaming sucks at the moment.

>gaymen laptop

Attached: 13b112b.jpg (688x677, 31K)

if that's too liberal, then you must be a stormfag. i actually used to be a lot more liberal before i started smoking. it gives you new perspectives.

neighbours still partying, and i'm still smoking weed.
have you seen filters like this in your country?

Attached: youseeingthisshit.jpg (3000x4000, 1007K)

www7.fmovies.se/

The Expanse. Hard SF shit, colonies fighting around the solar system, detective stuff, human dedication, a fuckton of drama.

No laser fantasies but railguns and gatlings as space weapons. Alien lifeform appears. Greed appears. Drama appears.

The Expanse is one of the best there is if into hard human SF.

No, you're brain was turned liberal by the weed.

I know this song

I don't got any hashish left here, I "only" got beer
yeah and I want to fight you too

t. tordenskjold

that sounds a bit harsh.
what's up with the t. tordenskjold ?

I am just drunk and I want to fight, but no body wants to.

The police are even standing here beside me, wtf, no fighting?

ask them if they'd like a brawl with you.
I'm sure they're not busy anyways.

I reallly like the I can't describe but I guess the movement of a fist, in my face. So I have to retaliate. I really love fighting. These americans sue each other, here we just want to fight. The holmgang laws are not in effect anymore, but I just want to beat the shit out of canadians

I hate canada, they are in possesion of our land

awesome. you sound great at parties :-).

we can brawl in denmark all the time, but we can't to that externally. they are pussies so they don't a acknowledged a proper fight

ugh
>delayed
>your account seem to publish automatic behavior
I swear to god, one of these days I will blot them

I will blot you, I will draw your blod, you fucking parasites. Fucking ignorant americ ans. Yes jews. I s ay th is I will blot you

I would fight you. I have such an experience to fight my pals and no one to date got really hurt.

Ro på, Nordmand!
Du ved du er underdanig, og at de Norske fjelde tilhorer den Danske krone!