Why is your country's language the best?

>understood around the world
>basically an international language
>rich vocab of germanic and romance words, making it easy to learn other european languages
>easy conjugation

Attached: countryballs__let_s_live_together_by_melaniethebobcat-d7huj4f.png (1024x1024, 824K)

Its shit

why Norwegian is the best language
>its cute
>its a bit childish(sometimes too childish)
>understand a bit swedish and danish

why not convert to Norwegian? we accept everyone

Attached: nyo_norway_bunad_by_yoona_yoona-d7qae6m.jpg (746x1070, 69K)

fuck off britfag

Ya quisieras wey

la verga puto

Just admit it burger, its a shit language

indeed it is
american, however is not

It's not very good.

delet the lewd now

It's not, worst spanish of all

umm american is ehh ... good

It's potato language, also it sounds like you're constantly angry

Okay.

hehe a dane saying another language is potato... im sorry

Je n'ai même pas besoin de démontrer la supériorité des langages basés sur le Latin, l'histoire s'en charge à ma place :)
If an Italianon stumble upon this post, could you please write something in Italian? I would like to try to understand it without knowing anything about it, since ours are both based on latin. Thanks

I was referring to my own language though

oh. sorry i was a bit autistic and tought you were talking about american language ... hehe my bad

Thought exactly the same

Attached: 19031.jpg (406x440, 33K)

Portuguese is beautiful in the hands of poets and polymaths, but it's too grammatically annoying for no fucking reason, I just don't have enough dedication to learn everything about my own native language.

Attached: 1491848022189.jpg (800x800, 392K)

oh. so i was not alone. phew :)

Eu acho que, as pessoas deveriam tentar alguma vez aprender Português Brasileiro. Não é tão complicado, afinal de contas..

>Não é tão complicado
Lies.

Attached: 1469114450437.gif (700x625, 397K)

You guys dont study at class? Jesus.

There's something beautiful in it's chaotic nature, how different words follow different rules and how half of it doesn't make any sense. I unironically love it.