Hi, it's me again

hi, it's me again

Attached: IMG_424.png (1000x1000, 99K)

oh hey you're back

hiya

Hullo

Good to see you fren

Attached: 1532372594750.jpg (300x400, 29K)

draw a dog person

draw

HIHIHIHIHI

NOT
WHITE

yes

hi

Sup my neighbors

Attached: IMG_444.png (1000x1000, 60K)

Can you draw Borche roasting Pepe on a spit

why was that?

Attached: IMG_433.png (1000x1000, 99K)

Draw my waifu talking on a phone i need for "the call that saved x" memes

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_ryen__71aa05c295014ad57974869c09db5020.png (560x500, 276K)

draw Jow Forums-tan

Are you still there fren?

draw a car with a house on top of it.

i thought you died

Oh no! I'm new with computers, how do I undo this?

Sup my dude.

Impressive.

big boy for you

RJ, you're alive!

draw your favorite ice cream

Don't leave us RJ, our OC production has ran off a cliff without you! We're getting taken over by Jow Forums!

draw apu (apustaja) and cirno secks

Attached: apu and cirno secks.gif (790x837, 675K)

Do not listen to these people RJ, they are the Jow Forums invaders I am talking about, using frogs in order to sow discord and spam the board!

>using frogs
>france
checks out

Attached: french people.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Why don't you go back to sucking pepsi's automated cock, redditor?

frogs are part of Jow Forums culture
daily reminder they got a sticky by the mods, so we got mods approvals
daily reminder that the cirno bumping pepsi is on our side now, if only you guys saw yourselves sucking his penis back when he used to bump c*rnoshit

Attached: apucrytoilet.jpg (1456x896, 144K)

pls come back

fuck you and go back to your shitholes
www.Reddit.com

cry more cirnodditor
reddit.com/r/cirno
frogs have been here since day one newfaggot

You are such a loser you need to spam that stupid frog like it's a big fucking deal. I don't hate the frog itself but the autistic faggots that think filling the whole catalog with that stupid meme is something funny.

draw leafgirl with big tits

@6004586
Calm down Romania. You're embarrassing the rest of Jow Forums

>be cirnofaggot
>make 60 threads about cirno
>be frogposter
>make 12 frog threads
>HURR U SPAMMER
do you realize how stupid this is, both frogposters and cirnoposters are degenerate but frankly I'd rather go with the frogs since c*rno is anime and she's been spammed since that stupid kraut GET, frogs have only been spammed recently since we couldn't take cirnofaggot's spam anymore
btw r9k is completely unrelated to this, idk who posts the apus but r9k surely doesn't like apus, they like pepe which is not as spammed as apus.
once cirno will die out we will finally stop posting frogs aswell
you've been deluded into thinking that apus are the same as pepes by the cirnofaggots that declared this shitty "corno v frugs" war like the internet is some kind of serious business lmao

Attached: apupurplesmokegothbandaidblood.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Allow me to correct you:
1. Said sticky thread was deleted by the mods before it reached the bump limit after being unsticked due to how cancer you were acting, and remains the only sticky on Jow Forums to have been deleted
2. Your dumb scripter isn't the same one as the one that bumped touhou during November to June.
3. Pepe didn't arrive until the FOURTH day of Jow Forums, while Frens didn't arrive until June 2017.
And it doesn't matter if you were part of Jow Forums in the past (which I subjectively disagree), right now you're an irritating blight on the catalogue whose only purpose is to derail threads.

>waaah youre embarrassing us with facts
I know this is bait but I have to tell you that you're a retarded being that just wants me to fucking kill myself, yesterday you got tsundere spain in a happy day thread, pretty bad move considering i've never done anything to you, the only bad thing I have done is spam a roll thread but that happened months ago, I'm not going to argue with your mentality since you just want me to go into depression but you're kinda autistic, even more than me, and thats coming from a frogposter

Attached: aputoys.png (923x713, 26K)

Please ignore the autism coming from >romania, RJ. Do you think you'll be able to create a drawthread any time soon?

>Said sticky thread was deleted by the mods before it reached the bump limit after being unsticked due to how cancer you were acting, and remains the only sticky on Jow Forums to have been deleted
if people were acting cancerous there it wouldn't have been stickied in the first place
>Your dumb scripter isn't the same one as the one that bumped touhou during November to June.
wrong
>Pepe didn't arrive until the FOURTH day of Jow Forums, while Frens didn't arrive until June 2017.
And it doesn't matter if you were part of Jow Forums in the past (which I subjectively disagree), right now you're an irritating blight on the catalogue whose only purpose is to derail threads.
exactly, PEPE (a frog) arrived on the fourth day, while the day one argument wouldn't sound believable frogs have been here since a long time anyway, the first week even.
>you're an irritating blight on the catalogue whose only purpose is to derail threads.
i could say the same shit about your "queen" being spam bumped everyday.

Attached: apusmarttabletthing.png (659x525, 164K)

>waaah ur autistic cuz u got better facts than I
not an argument croatia
>be croatian
>too poor of a country to be relevant

Attached: apuswim.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

this
I need more leafgirl

Attached: 1513879328955.png (873x572, 13K)

>Anyone that doesn't agree with me is a cirno poster
Leaf Girl fag that has never saved a fairy image in their life. What now, >Romania?

Attached: Leafgirl.png (1440x1200, 470K)

>Leaf Girl fag
post your leafgirls

Attached: 1513529647651.png (812x763, 28K)

>What now, >Romania?
Now this is the part where I tell you that cirnofag or not, you think frogs are worse than her even though she got spammed 10x more than the frogs

Attached: aputux.jpg (657x527, 49K)

With pleasure.
For one, they've relented while you continue to bombard the catalogue on a daily basis.
For another, SOME of their threads had decent content to them that made them worth keeping alive. I've never seen a frog thread on Jow Forums contain anything worth memorizing, which is why you never see frogs mentioned in a history of Jow Forums timeline.
For yet another thing, your spam isn't limited to Jow Forums or your own threads. No, you spam on Jow Forums, you spam on /qa/, you spam on /v/, /tg/, and any other place where the moderation is too weak to weed you out on sight. And you spam threads like this one and even threads I don't like like K-pop. Even at their worst the touhou posters never did that. You DO spam more than they do, on a magnitude large enough to fill its own entire board.
You claim that you'll stop spamming when cirno will leave, but here you are derailing a thread that has nothing to do with her over angry ramblings when there's zero cirno threads up by your own circa of "thread which is talking about cirno" (I read your stupid Jow Forums thread.) You're just using them as an excuse to act like a retard. Just like how you spam /qa/ because of anime, and just like how you spam Jow Forums because of generals.

Attached: Leaf.png (840x640, 192K)

Attached: Leaf_Fancy.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Attached: Leaking_Leaf.png (700x700, 37K)

Attached: Three_Little_Countries.png (1200x984, 50K)

why hello there

Attached: image.jpg (271x794, 40K)

Attached: Leafgirl_Ref.png (1000x1000, 372K)

>For one, they've relented while you continue to bombard the catalogue on a daily basis.
As long as K*G is still alive and well c*Rnofaggots will never stop posting
>For another, SOME of their threads had decent content to them that made them worth keeping alive.
ah yes, like "what sandwhich does Jow Forums like" is decent content to you/
>I've never seen a frog thread on Jow Forums contain anything worth memorizing, which is why you never see frogs mentioned in a history of Jow Forums timeline.
frog threads are usually there to spite on c*Rnofaggots until they leave, because they're cancering Jow Forums up since that kraut fag made the get, but here is the thing, frogs haven't been spammed until recently, that's because most people, even ME, loved cirno, back when she was popular, but she got so spammed I started getting annoyed, and I can bet you my balls that's also what the other frogposters are, people who either liked cirno or didn't like her at all that now are against her making hate threads for her, spiting on her fans until she stops being posted and dies out.
>For yet another thing, your spam isn't limited to Jow Forums or your own threads. No, you spam on Jow Forums, you spam on /qa/, you spam on /v/, /tg/, and any other place where the moderation is too weak to weed you out on sight. And you spam threads like this one and even threads I don't like like K-pop
first off, this thread isn't being spammed by me, I just like apu
second off, if the threads on Jow Forums may be spam , but on other boards there's no reason to be spam, I hope you don't think that if the OP has a frog in it it's instantly a frog thread,
>Even at their worst the touhou posters never did that.
wrong, last week they spammed cirno 60-100 FUCKING TIMES, that was the last fucking straw
>You DO spam more than they do, on a magnitude large enough to fill its own entire board.
again, we make these threads to spite on cirnofaggots until they stop worshipping her 24/7
cont.

>You claim that you'll stop spamming when cirno will leave, but here you are derailing a thread that has nothing to do with her over angry ramblings when there's zero cirno threads up by your own circa of "thread which is talking about cirno"
first off, no I wasn't derailing it at all, if anything the french c*Rnofaggot decided to derail it in the first place
>You're just using them as an excuse to act like a retard. Just like how you spam /qa/ because of anime, and just like how you spam Jow Forums because of generals.
Wrong, wrong, wrong. on /qa/ there's a lot of anime, sure, but it isn't being spammed like on /bant, sure, it's posted to spite on animefaggots, but not spammed to have 12+ threads up. (also by your logic anime is being spammed 10x as frogs on /qa/)
and on Jow Forums i have nothing to say, generals do suck, they deserve to be spammed imo

Attached: apufatstranglesponge.jpg (1320x908, 119K)

kill yourself autistic gypsy
>>>/reddit/

>no arguments to counter attack my argument
looks like i've won the argument
also, romania is 100% IBERIAN, you are a shitty excuse of an IBERIAN, t. indio
reddit.com/r/thenineball

Attached: apuheil.gif (681x524, 179K)

>be spain
>colonise latin America
>2018
>literally all of latin america is shit
could there be a correlation

Attached: 1495684932249.png (195x200, 46K)

fuck off autistic gypsy
fuck off 56% nigerian

fuck off indio

kill yourself autistic gypsy
>>>/reddit/

>Be Spanish
>Be buttblasted

Attached: 1513776208502.png (702x718, 14K)

>be America
>have a debt of 56 Billion

Attached: 1490010063516.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

I'll humor you one more time before I hide you because I've got nothing better to do, but:
>As long as K*G is still alive and well c*Rnofaggots will never stop posting
Is one cirno thread really enough to trigger you that you're willing to ruin not only their day but ruin all of Jow Forums for everyone, making you worse than anything that the cirno people have ever done?
>ah yes, like "what sandwhich does Jow Forums like" is decent content to you
I was referring to the newspaper threads, 4cc threads, draw-threads, and all the other sources of original content that they made. I got this image here from a request in a thread ran by the now long-gone Ukranian drawfag. Those threads DID deserve to last multiple days, even if today's didn't, and they've accomplished more during that period than any of you "fren" posters have done during your entire time here.
>frog threads are usually there to spite on c*Rnofaggots until they leave
If this is your only reason to stay in Jow Forums, then WHY EVEN COME HERE!? If you don't enjoy its content or posters, why do you insist on shitting on the catalogue for the rest of us? When you start a dozen shitty spam threads, you're affecting ALL of Jow Forums! Not just the group you despise! If you really hate them, there is a thousand places you can go that isn't Jow Forums to get away from them forever. Nobody is forcing you to stay here!
>his thread isn't being spammed by me
You've derailed the OP for no discernible reason and pop in only to screech at anyone trying to use the thread. How is that not spam?
>last week they spammed cirno 60-100 FUCKING TIMES
If you were paying attention to the thread it began in it was an anti-cirnofag like you that was testing a script to use against /a/. Before that, they were trying to kill cirno threads by spamming them.
>no I wasn't derailing it at all, if anything the french c*Rnofaggot
What makes him a c*rnofag other than not wanting you to bring your dumb larp drama into RJ's thread?
-

Attached: Gondola_and_leaf.png (546x329, 314K)

>Be American
>Pay debt

>10000$ of debt by each American
>niggers can't pay shit
>so the debt for each person in America increases by 2000$ more

Attached: Cv041hgVIAA5zq.jpg (949x945, 58K)

And finally:
>Wrong, wrong, wrong. on /qa/ there's a lot of anime, sure, but it isn't being spammed like on /bant, sure, it's posted to spite on animefaggots, but not spammed to have 12+ threads up

Attached: qa screencap.png (1345x643, 587K)

>>Your dumb scripter isn't the same one as the one that bumped touhou during November to June.
>wrong
its a bot you retard, anyone who has access to it can use it

no

Way to go guys you scared RJ away. Now he's not coming back until next month!

thanks for posting that, this is what I'm referring to
and Jow Forums went even worse

Attached: beeter.png (343x464, 82K)

he posted this thread like 14 hours ago hes probably sleeping

Attached: 1527067746329.png (599x538, 20K)

>niggers can't get money for them programz
>colossal chimpout
>get shot

checkem

oof

yes but I am not a nigger

yes but you are going to get shot

Attached: 1498423396354.png (800x498, 484K)

>Is one cirno thread really enough to trigger you that you're willing to ruin not only their day but ruin all of Jow Forums for everyone, making you worse than anything that the cirno people have ever done?
Yes actually, but it being bumped 24/7 makes it 10x worse
>I was referring to the newspaper threads, 4cc threads, draw-threads, and all the other sources of original content that they made. I got this image here from a request in a thread ran by the now long-gone Ukranian drawfag. Those threads DID deserve to last multiple days, even if today's didn't, and they've accomplished more during that period than any of you "fren" posters have done during your entire time here.
I thought we were talking about c*Rnofag threads with shit content in them, not the whole Jow Forums,
>If this is your only reason to stay in Jow Forums, then WHY EVEN COME HERE!? If you don't enjoy its content or posters, why do you insist on shitting on the catalogue for the rest of us?
I never said it's my only reason of staying here, it's the only reason to post frogs here, cirnofaggots tend to get buttmad when a frog appears lmao can you imagine
>why do you insist on shitting the catalog for the rest of us
you can't shit what's already shit, c*Rnofags were already shitting it up long before frogs were spammed
>When you start a dozen shitty spam threads, you're affecting ALL of Jow Forums! Not just the group you despise! If you really hate them, there is a thousand places you can go that isn't Jow Forums to get away from them forever. Nobody is forcing you to stay here!
this is literally the only fun board on the entire fucking site
>random
>flags
what else would you want?
>You've derailed the OP for no discernible reason and pop in only to screech at anyone trying to use the thread. How is that not spam?
Again with the derail, no it wasn't me who derailed it, if you think posting a random image in a text related to what OP said is derailing then you should better your arguments

>If you were paying attention to the thread it began in it was an anti-cirnofag like you that was testing a script to use against /a/. Before that, they were trying to kill cirno threads by spamming them.
>it was an anticirnofag like you
No it was not, no anti-cirnofren spams cirno, I dont even need to look into that thread, mainly because idk what thread is but because i'm 100% sure it wasn't an anti cirnofren spamming fucking cirno
>What makes him a c*rnofag other than not wanting you to bring your dumb larp drama into RJ's thread?
nothing, i just like to assume people who are against frens are cirnofaggots

>He has to resort to dumb memes
theres an incredibly low chance of actually being shot in America, even then its mostly the niggers getting shot

I don't care what you post faggot, but spam is spam. Mods and janiturds are dumb incompetent idiots and can't do shit because they lack of the properly synapses.

hi are you new

they really did out themselves this time, I swear there were not as many as there are now, but then again i dont browse /qa/ that much, I only browse it for happenings threads, but that's pepe being spammed, not apu
>inb4 it still frugs xD
while that might be a good argument, here's the thing, they're there to spite on an*mefaggots, and there's alot of them, so they won't be stopping anytime soon, however, on /bant there aren't that many c*Rnofags so you can expect the frogs to leave in a few months
>its a bot you retard,
proofs
>blame the mods because you don't get what you want
retard

Attached: apudance.gif (528x555, 816K)

no but you are

no im not ive been here since april

That is pretty new 2BH

its 3 months wtf

Pre-april Jow Forums was an entirely different experience.

Can't wait for Romania to get rangeb& again

cant wait for Albania to gut unrangeb&

Attached: 1513514719968.png (579x585, 18K)

Well it costly me a few posts and I thought you were more intelligent, but now I understand that a gypsy is a gypsy.

I will tell to you how much fucking loser you are in every thread you post until you kill yourself because there are a lot of autistic faggots that need the rope.

We need an exchange on the IRC: unban Albania and reban Romania! Of course, even if we eliminate >Romania and Pepsi, I don't know how we'll stop autism from their (literal) toadies from continuing.

We need to make it so the words "frog" "fren" and "an*me" auto-trigger spam.

luv u too fren
hows denmark i wanna move ther
>doesnt respond in any way shape or form to my argument
>instead calls me a gypsy thinking he's gonna win this
retard
you can't stop it, it's already begun, it will consume bant until every cirnofaggot is eliminated

Attached: apujust.png (688x578, 32K)