Nu Jow Forums is worse than reddit

Remember when Jow Forums was pro free speech and expression?
How many fucking normies had to come here before doing things for the lulz became problematic for Jow Forums?

Attached: 546723324.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

>Remember when Jow Forums was pro free speech and expression?
No.

Jow Forums has always ruined lives that’s all I rememeber

War isn't pretty. We are in a cold civil war.

>problematic
fuck off nigger faggot

Attached: 1493969826913.jpg (750x763, 78K)

nigger people are being killed left and right

>WAAAHHH OUR TACTICS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE USED ON YOU NOT US

Sorry, it's about time we play to win because obviously trying to adhere to principals didn't work before with you.

Kys you pedo piece of shit

>remember when the internet hate machine showed mercy?

Attached: 1521336231064.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>hurrr feee speech means you can rape children
Shut the fuck up you child pedo, if we were in prison you’d be shanked within a day

only nu pol would identify as the internet hate machine please go back to wherever you came from

Attached: 1532479387250.jpg (500x433, 64K)

>Jow Forums is one sided

Lol this what right wing hicks want to believe.

how would you know unless you use reddit?

We live in a society.

>Leave my degenerate cartoons and capeshit movies alone!

What's the worst part about sex with toddlers?
Getting the blood out of your clown suit

>Rick and Morty fan detected.
KYS faggot. no one cares about your shitty cartoon.

Shut the fuck up. The leftist must be purged by any means neccessary.
CIVIL WAR NOW.
Commies don't deserve speech.

Commies aren't human.

for how much longer will the pedo try to pass pedo joke for free speech ? or something funny ?
no it's not, it never been
free speech is not free from consequence do your pedo joke in front of me and see what happen
Jow Forums never supported peddo crawl back to your subreddit

that would be old Jow Forums, faggot

Jow Forums has always been about stirring up shit and nothing else.

>nu Jow Forums is worse than reddit
leftist: remember when the right were cucks and didnt fight, why cant we go back to those days..WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST BEND OVER AND LET US FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

AHHHHHHHHHH

normalizing child sex abuse is not free speech

Remember when Jow Forums was pro free speech and expression?

Reddit fag spotted.

All of Jow Forums has been ruining pedos' lives since before the cancer got here.

Pool's closed, faggot. Fuck off.

If you hate pedophilia and attack pedophiles you are the real SJWs! Leave the LGPT community alone!

>problematic

Attached: 1528089643164.png (563x517, 79K)

This. Get fucked you pedo faggot.

What's grosser than gross?
When you're fucking a pregnant chick and the fetus is giving you head

You aint doing shit to Harmon though, everything its the same while you screech here

KILL YOURSELF PEDO SCUM

>That autism

I'm referring to the right and therefore white people in general. You shitlibs have been openly attacking whites in every way possible. We tried to reason with you, we tried to remain fair and stick to our principals and values. Your kvetching over the pedo shit only proves how effective it is. And it's not even the same. The left calls everyone nazis and bigots when 90% of the time they're not, they're just saying something totally accurate or a basic milquetoast right wing opinion. The right is going after literal pedophiles who tweet thousands of times about fucking kids. Sucks for you because if there's one thing that normies hate and that will get them fired up, it's pedophiles. Cry more pedo

grug threads are cancer. boomers believe anything regarding Qanon and pedogate. christcucks flood the board with uniroinc faggy religious threads. soccer moms post about how x should be banned. military recruiters shamelessly shilling for that new recruit commission. Recycled twitter posts and reddit threads make up 60-70% of the board at amy one time. I mean people legit just go post-by-post screencaps from threads from these other sites and then link to them and nobody calls them out on it.

I really don't think the board has ever been worse.

>remember when
nice

sup boomer haha
hows it hanging lol
u doing okay lmao

Bro we are taking down Dan Harmon for the lulz newfag

Attached: dan-harmon-blog6.png (1312x158, 39K)

Free speech and projecting one's pedophia tendencies are two different things. It is my professional opinion that these people feel deep shame and regret for their acts and use social media etc to confess in a way thus relieving the pain

still not funny though and if you find it you're probably on the way to become a sociopath but the society created you so i can't blame you for that

Relax leaf. When you lose your sense of humor you lose your objectivity. That's why the left is eating itself. Of course pedophilia is disgusting and wrong but if done right anything can be made funny. That's what joy and humor is about. Don't do what they do and label something off limits, that will inevitably lead to misery.

hi leftypol
still crying i see

They are completely ignoring the fact harmon said "nigger nigger nigger" in a blog post - they are destroying whatever credibility they had along with their own arguments of the past decade by refusing to acknowledge the double standard

none of the shit they claimed to care about matters the second a cartoon they like is threatened

KEK

Attached: 1530584094662.png (552x524, 76K)

more like when you start to tolerate the intolerable the society crumble
not pedophilia is not part of my sense of humor
if you have any sens of joy doing pedo joke i'm sorry for you but you are a fucking DEGENERATE

Attached: 09586E4A-80A7-420A-B74C-26E6B8CE4C72.jpg (220x229, 24K)

Attached: 6710B5DE-A929-4B9E-A0D6-46B19F5E7F76.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

You whites deserve every bad thing you get, you are the most savage and violent race in the entire history, hopefully your kind dies before you kill us all in the nuclear fire. If theres a good genocide, this is one

I agree about letting degeneracy happen. That's not good. I don't think that Dan Harmon guy deserves to get fired. But I think he needs to be fired to draw that line. Do you get what I'm saying?

>only nu pol would identify as the internet hate machine please go back to wherever you came from

You mean Jow Forums? You go back, faggot.

Attached: 1492061915927.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Attached: 75AF839E-75BD-4A23-A158-C70C0BB0A16F.jpg (600x399, 66K)

>this non-argument again

Attached: Hypocrites.jpg (1400x1343, 206K)

this was done exactly for lulz.
these faggots happily redefine any speech they dislike as hate speech, so it makes sense to beat them with their own stick

I do, however there is such a double standard concerning the dichotomy of right vs left political identity that any cause taken up by Jow Forums or simular entities will be chilled and attacked with severe prejudice

Its not news anywhere but here, you didnt trolled anyone and it seems the only ones in suicide watch is Jow Forums

This is so painfully obvious that even a shit meme gets it right.

>there are people in this thread right now who think Jow Forums has morals or standards or believes in anything

Welcome to

C H A O S
H
A
O
S

Attached: 1531360480951.jpg (1200x998, 222K)

t. dan

get out!!!

Attached: 1532464885925.png (626x1160, 286K)

>He honestly thinks this is over
Friendly reminder that tweets were archived 10 months ago long before people started deleting out of fear
Enjoy the show m8

desu like 30% of Jow Forums now is genuinely retarded whining about fictional pedophiles and killing them in the name of jesus christ

i blame reddit

Attached: 6AC69478-44A1-483E-9CE6-727EFD779840.jpg (709x662, 136K)

Attached: 1532661192890.jpg (577x499, 58K)

>Dan Harmon

I haven't really lurked Jow Forums in a week. Is this faggot a legit pedo or is Jow Forums being subverted by Jow Forumsrickandmorty for the lulz again? Every year or so, a mod from that subreddit will "invite" Jow Forums over to wreck their subreddit for a few hours (by approving any posts) and then he subsequently bans everyone. I've seen this happen at least 3 times now.

Are you faggots sure that you aren't being Jewed by that board again?

Sry king of Jow Forums but Jow Forums has a set of morals and values albeit extremely diverse and varied. Go look at the front page and tell me people aren't arguing for a set of values

Attached: 9456E593-D9AA-47E4-BA8B-A8F1A8D03724.jpg (268x188, 20K)

this kills the shill

retard.

Attached: FDA39088-1DEC-4FCF-9A69-07230E768BF7.jpg (960x596, 83K)

hahaha you're such a asspained newfag shills on damage control

Attached: 1C32609A-DFED-43B1-90F4-248BA6D3B2C8.jpg (640x360, 32K)

What in the fuck are you talking about, faggot? If you don't remember that happening time and time again, you're the newfag.

She didn't win bro. Not going to win in the future either.

Sage goes in the options field.

>hating people who act like pedos is a violation of their free speech
i have free speech too, you irredeemable faggot

There are 2 videos of him simulating sex with children, 1 video of him simulating rape with a woman, and on his blog he uses the word "nigger" 22 times and literally writes "I have sex with children."

So yeah.

Attached: dan-harmon-blog4.png (1202x211, 42K)

Not everything you personally disagree with is a shill. I support this cause, out these pigs

shills are working overtime. HOLD THE LINE. Do not let up. Victory is near.

Ah, I see. Has the MSM reported on Jow Forums's shenanigans yet?

Attached: 1469924364995.png (333x293, 14K)

Keep crying. We are simply using your own tactics against you.

>danharmon.jpg
>"my fellow 4channers"
>"problematic"

B A S E D fellow pede xD lel

Articles about Harmon's usage of the word "nigger" next week.

Oh you're suggesting that some reddit fuckboy zone filled with rick and morty fanboys has "fucked with Jow Forums time and time again" huh?
Since you seem to be "out of the loop" let me spoonfeed you
Gunn got fired for pedo tweets that made harmon delete his twitter in its entirety, then a few videos and blog posts popped up showing he also dabbles in risque "jokes" like "nigger nigger nigger", which triggered their bugmen hordes into cognitive dissonance unable to accept that their values and apparent moral codes called for him to be cast aside as a racist like so many others

So now they (you) are just ignoring it, pretending like the last week never happened, as if you're the arbiters of truth like your faggot mainstream media figureheads

kek

tl;dr - this:

Attached: 1427011702272.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Jow Forums was never unironically pro-pedophile.

whoopsie daisies forgot to turn off meme flag

Attached: asking for a friend.png (662x739, 396K)

>Further validating OP's assertion
Go fuck yourself to death with your mother's cleft lip you failed abortion.

Attached: Alvin and the chimpmunks.jpg (900x924, 116K)

Yeah there's been quite a few articles, a lot of them are trying to spin it as a "smear campaign by alt right nazis", but they can't hide the truth about what he's done

I don't think it's right vs left though. I think it's left vs anything other than the left. That's why Jow Forums and the like are pushing back, and you as well are pushing so hard against jokes that reference pedophilia you're losing sight of the enemy. The enemy is not the joke or even the guy that makes the joke, it's the guy that doesn't want jokes to exist. You're on the right side of the argument for sure but not attacking the right person. Just food for thought.

Why are you so assblasted, faggot? I don't watch cartoons so this is the first time I've ever heard of this guy.

I look forward to your utter silence next week when liberals get a conservative fired from twitter over a joke.

Point taken

Check his flag new fag.

>implying I am the one that is salty over this
kek

t. reddit

Attached: 1527681546451.jpg (743x728, 67K)

I dont care as long as every pedo kike is nailed to a telephone poll up and down sunset boulevard.

He's not being funny--he's just acting like some buttblasted sperg posting walls of autism. That's typical Canadian posting not Aussie shitposting.

>Remember when Jow Forums was pro free speech and expression?
"criticism of a pedo's speech is anti-free-speech"

Attached: 1517963728135.png (645x730, 27K)

>internet hate machine
>nu/pol/

Go back.

Can't wait to read Jow Forumss tears when R&M season 4 airs without a hitch.
Must suck to be so garbage at trolling you can't get an aging boomer fired from AS. God this board is absolute fucking garbage

Sounds like a typical monday for the last 8 years.

Haha wrong. We're the most compassionate and innovative race of all time. We're the only ones who've outlawed slavery, handed out gibs, spent god knows how much money and effort into getting nonwhites to be at parity with us in society. Our pathological altruism is the blade that jews and other nonwhites like yourself use to try to skewer us with. White people are the best race to be around and everyone knows it. That's why they're fighting tooth and nail to open up borders and increase diversity and all that. It's simply open access to living with whites. Please try genocide us, please try to kill us. Give us a reason to employ our unique ability to obliterate the enemy on you fucking subhumans who bite the hand that feeds you and then screams for more. Fuck you

Attached: EBCA798C-6A3D-4958-B380-21FA5D1BB05B.jpg (206x245, 29K)

Attached: 758F44FA-069A-4528-B4A2-FAF2413035A5.jpg (253x200, 28K)

Attached: 863CF2AD-B057-41CD-B6D1-38C052094F5D.jpg (590x896, 112K)