Been watching a ton of Sv3rige video's. Either this guy is a genius or a fucking retard

Been watching a ton of Sv3rige video's. Either this guy is a genius or a fucking retard.

>flat earther
>eats only RAW meat
>has conspiracy theories about every thinkable subject
>lives off of welfare

Is he pilled or mentally ill?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

mentally ill
you have to be an actual brainlet to unironically believe flat earth

in a sick society, being redpilled and mentally ill is the same thing

Mentally ill, definitely.

>Lives off of welfare
>Any state of ok
just no user.

Attached: 1385674202559.png (983x1013, 75K)

He is fun to watch though

True, it's fun to watch the mad vegans in his videos, and comments.

Your sense of reality gets really warped when you spend years of your life on an MMORPG. For those who don't know already, this guy was the famous Runescape PKer "Kids Ranqe".

He's out there. I disagree with the majority of what he says but I still watch him because he is an interesting person. He recently made a video on why serial killers are good lmao

>Either this guy is a genius or a fucking retard.
better question would be, why would you even care?
Or are your views and opinions so dependent on other peeps?

I enjoyed him till I saw his latest video about how he needs money because he broke up with his millionaire girlfriend who was giving him money to live. And instead of getting a job, he's asking for donations.

He did end up getting patreon bucks though so I guess good for him, but I just can't respect him anymore.

I liked him until the flat earth stuff. Still pretty entertaining though.

he's clearly a retard, every single thing you pointed out there says this.

>current year
>STILL not a bliblical literalist / flat earther
what are you doing with your life, user?

Why does every swedecuck have a receding hairline?

He doesn't believe in the JQ. He thinks sheeple believe in the JQ. Dude is 2009 Alex Jones-tier retarded.

whats sad is the internet lets these mentally ill retards find each other and create echo chambers where they don't have to face reality together

Sounds like a total attention whoring faggit. No wonder his country is becoming Moslem.

He gets welfare because he is mentally ill so yeah

>not contributing to the collapse of the (((system)))
>working when all your taxes go to teach rapefugees to approach blonde women

retard . He is right about veganism although he just cherry picks the vegans for his videos .

E-celeb bullshit is against the rules.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>flat-earthers
Even Socrates and the Athenians knew the earth was a sphere, Plato mentions it in his dialogues

>first plane invented in 1903, first flight balloon in 1783
>Socrates and the Athenians KNEW the earth was a sphere
toppest lel, how deluded can someone be?

dude completely fried his brain playing runescape 14 hours a day for a decade and its obvious that raw meat has gotten to his head even more hes a complete retard the definition of rogan bros who watch a couple youtube videos and think they are smarter than the people who dedicate their lives to researching things