It's my birthday today. I am 26 now. Let's have a good old pagan thread to spite those filthy christkike mongrels...

It's my birthday today. I am 26 now. Let's have a good old pagan thread to spite those filthy christkike mongrels. I have decided to reject Christ entirely, because I am 26, and have nothing to show for it, had a terrible life, am not beautiful, am bumfuck poor and christ would have it that I always would be since rich people don't go to heaven, ect. I done with this jewsus hebrew, I am a European man, an Aryan man, not a disgusting hebrew loser.

Attached: Thor.jpg (189x267, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegvísir
youtube.com/watch?v=p8o1Z_pwi0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am done*

Instead of going completely 180, try and take wisdom and knowledge from all sources, whether that be Christianity, Greece, and various Eastern traditions? There is no one key guide to working out life.

>It's my birthday today.
... and you're sitting on Jow Forums.

>I am 26 now.
... and you're still on 4ch.

>good old pagan thread
... The Edda was based off Christian scriptures, unfortunately.

>I am a European man, an Aryan man
... and evidently a loser.

Sort your shit out, mate. It's your birthday and you're sitting here spouting slurs and being bitter about things. Grow up, take responsibility for your life, or else you're inevitably going down the road in pic related.

You're no use to any kind of nationalist movement in this sad state.

Attached: doom.png (1199x444, 219K)

>blaspheming God
>because im 26.
>ok salvation, but where my other free stuff at?
>expecting God to find God for you
>rich people don't go to heaven
that you would have at least one gift on your birthday i will pray that you come home expectation-bro.

Can I unsubscribe from your blog?
Sage.

What connection do you really feel with your ancestors indigenous religion as an American?

yeah most "white people" are mongrels anyway, idc about nationalism anymore. I just want my life to be easy now. I didn't ask to come into the word to be at the bottom of the totem pole, I don't want to be a fucking bottom bitch, I am so fucking tired of it. White people ruled the world, we were served by the nations and served by our slaves, and we literally just gave it all up because of muh racism and fucking god damn accused fucking christianity just to be fucking bottom bitches along with the non-White races, it utterly fucking disgusts and sickens me to fucking death, god damn. I was a ruler, now I am just a god damn fucking bottom bitch, it's not fair and this is the result of your god damn fucking piece of shit hebrew god.

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ

Attached: poster-idealized-family.jpg (500x738, 166K)

Fucking shit OP. Im in the same boat. Happy b day anyway fucktard

A god that everyone fucking hates now too, FUCK. What a disgusting vile piece of fucking disgraceful worthless trash the hebrew god Y*hw*h is. Utter fucking disgrace.

UTTER.
FUCKING.
DISGRACE.

YOU ARE HATED BITCH GOD YOU ARE FUCKING HATED.

anyway, no use in getting mad at something that isn't even fucking real, so anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegvísir

Attached: 500px-Vegvisir.svg.png (500x500, 11K)

Report off topic troll threads.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

You're too old for Jow Forums.

You're worthless gen z, you're only good for fucking, you mongrel brood. I came here when I was 16, 10 years ago, you'll be here forever too, bitch.

>I am 26, and have nothing to show for it
>had a terrible life, am not beautiful, am bumfuck poor
>I am (also) a European man, an Aryan man
>It's all Christ's fault!
Just fuck off, dude. You're a larping retard who deserves everything you have. Fuck. You think Zeus or whatever is going to even respect a fucking loser like you?
Go clean your fucking room, you baby shit.
Jesus weeps for scum like you.

Attached: Study_of_King_David,_by_Julia_Margaret_Cameron.jpg (3248x3923, 3.5M)

Very good, Thor bless you brother. Donar is our God, our German tribal God, not that filthy hebrew menace jesus.

j*sus.

yeah go fuck yourself negro christian.

Source on Eddas being based off off Christian scriptures?

*snap*

Check out the /sig/ threads (or check the archives if there aren't any atm) and go WORK WORK WORK on yourself

These posts have a voice not totally unlike the incompetent rage of a pseudo-intellectual teenager.

Do you really think that lashing out in anger at things you don't understand is the mark of a wise man? Do you think that that's what the strong, aryan men you seem to idolize would have done?

No, it's not, at least not entirely. A lot of the Eddas is attested by runestones and the like. It's not all made up, it might have some Christian influence though to encourage some of our people to convert by creating made up parallels between christianity and our original religions.

So you are a 26 year old virgin. I hope you have a shitty birthday and cry yourself to sleep because you have wasted the best years of your life playing video games and jerking off.

Go LARP in hell pagan faggot

yeah fuck you too christ demon.

YOU go fuck yourself negro wood worshiper. Are you for real man? You honestly think some ancient old snakeoil religion is better than a 2000 year old faith that led humanity into the modern age?
Why the fuck don't you just sell your soul to the devil and be done with it? Maybe he'll reward you with a 3-digit IQ so you could at least learn to write properly.

again, just pointing out that instead of pursuing wisdom or personal betterment, you are cursing people with profanity on a japanese anime board. If you want to stop being a "bottom bitch", perhaps you should start with yourself instead of trying to make yourself feel large by belittling other people.

>paganism is only the Eddas

jackson crawford: best youtube channel on edda and old norse stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=p8o1Z_pwi0I

Attached: Jackson Crawford.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

j*sus is god huh? THEN WHY ARE WE A BOTTOM BITCH YOU WORTHLESS FUCK? WHY AM I A FUCKING BOTTOM BITCH? YOU WORTHLESS SLUT? I want a God of power, wealth, mastery. A God that gives me wealth and power and enslaves my enemies and makes me their master, THAT is fucking power, THAT is fucking Godly. Not some fucking poor bitch peasant god for dumb fucking worthless bumpkin trash.

This is fucking God.

anyway, fuck the mods to hell and back then to hell again.

Attached: Thor vs Jormundgandr.jpg (283x178, 10K)

see

Hey, hey hey!! I'm 26 and still on Jow Forums too, so what?? Less of your lip ya blaggard

I shouldn't be endorsing your shit fit but I unfortunately have to agree with you that the meekness ethos of Christianity has creeped too far into the European subconciousness to the point of cucking you all.

When Christianity took hold in Europe it was just a basic set of beliefs to knit Western countries together and keep the idea of the Roman Empire kind of alive in peoples minds, but be sure that the core of the ethos was mainly roman/pagan.

You shouldn't use this to crybaby all the time but , in fact, you wouldn't be this much of a loser if our society didn't shame your ethnicity and culture. The modern white westerner is having much of a hard time nowadays because of the monster he first nurtured. You're taught to be ashamed of being you being weak; this kills the man's soul. Meanwhile, they worship literal monkey behavior.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1530301958038.jpg (475x518, 64K)

and to be weak*