338th Happy day

Everyday, thousands of people gaze upon otherworldly yet soothingly familiar moonlight glow.
Everyday and at the same time.
And yet, so many still feel alone in their journey~..

Today's topic could be about human's needs - if anybody's interested.
If there's a needs hierarhy describing our elementary needs, there surely can be a hierarhy for every single level, right? The real question is when does it lose it's purpose - crumbling and breaking apart single walls into overwhelming dominos that could only break our spirit. Why to create something that would bring more mind lingering trouble than good..?
When answer isn't crystal clear, it's always because of the sake of money~
In this case even curiosity~!

Tomorrow's thread:
Last threads:

Attached: .jpg (800x1200, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6008192/#q6009361
touhou-project.com/storylist.php?title=&author=Keymaster&board[]=0&status[]=any)
youtube.com/watch?v=qnWDB1vfFhA
youtube.com/watch?v=wCVbmClSU7Q
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430804
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

happy birthday doremi

Attached: doremi_birthday_2018.gif (600x600, 303K)

Fuck YOU an*Mefag, move to /s4s/

Attached: 248736526245.png (426x428, 23K)

To get anally raped

AH AH GOT YA LMAO

Attached: IsSansYikes.png (360x338, 8K)

(dubs)
happy birthday doremi!

Attached: 1531374746738.gif (640x480, 259K)

Hello there, Embodiment of Dankness~
ᴺᶦᶜᵉ ˢᶫᵃˢʰᵉˢ⋅⋅!
Oi, it's like.. 28 years!!
Truly fascinating that so many ebin events happen in July c:
Sup Kobe o/

Attached: .png (786x819, 253K)

Fuck you an*Mefags

Attached: 1494304119208.jpg (600x432, 118K)

Die you an*Mefag fuck, I am IBERIAN, do you not know how inferior you are to the IBERIAN man? You unsophisticated little BLACK ape?

Attached: 1493930532799.jpg (2208x1750, 522K)

tell em bossman

Hi lad, how's going

Attached: 1531480378250.jpg (700x714, 72K)

FUCK AN*mE
DO NOT ENTERTAIN THE AN*mEFAG

Attached: 1514494797750.png (304x247, 119K)

YEAH
FUCK ANIME

Attached: albanian.png (1418x1128, 338K)

I really hope tomorrow's link will be correct.

Attached: 16071828377_85109fdee4_o.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

>an*Mefag
>"""he"""
We are to protect this board, my fellow IBERIAN

Attached: 1514928785302.jpg (450x394, 101K)

What do you mean in this case

So, is anyone in the mood for a story?

Attached: Satori Gyate cool book.png (800x473, 328K)

story
i shagged ur mums arse
the end

yes pls!

Attached: SjvBckptvTHTuGQ-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 79K)

Sun is an enemy stand.
For something less usual, I feel like time's slipping through my fingers like it's nothing =w=
No amount of work, books, social interactions or vidya can help - gotta look out for some help in anime, I guess.
What's up on you, little mousey~?
That would be mathematically terrifying as well as unsettling overall o/
Because there's nobody who would pay for hierarhies of ʰᶦᵉʳᵃʳʰᶦᵉˢ ᵒᶠ hierarhies of needs, lole!!
Only curiosity o/
Absolutely! :DD
Rude Quaker.

Attached: .png (771x237, 60K)

Hello time traveling Yuuka
How is the weather tomorrow?

Attached: 1520970753380.png (1000x1000, 360K)

ur mums gonna be quaking after i spaff on her lole

Attached: trollster.jpg (750x988, 561K)

Hi Yuuka poland! ^o^
Needs, yes. I think the overall need would be one regarding the survival of the species, i.e reproduction. But that's too straightforward. I guess we all have a need to be surrounded by others to some extent, but I wonder to what extent that is too just a way to secure survival of the species. Then there's external vital sources such as food and water. Sleep is also a need I figure, a rather crippling one I would say, ever feel you lose yourself in your need to sleep? That it's one of those things reminding you of death in it's essence, the boat downstream heading towards the endless waterfall~ ^-^

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

Once upon a time, there was a poster from
>Romania
who didn't have any lewds.
But he really, really wanted lewds. So he decided to set out to the magical kingdom of Happy Day to find them!

Attached: 1.png (720x540, 666K)

Yeah but who knows?
Coincidences happen sometimes.

Interesting

Attached: 2vw5lrp.jpg (580x388, 186K)

On his way to the magical kingdom of Happy Day, he met a frog who asked him to be his fren. Romania agreed, and the frog promised to help him if he was ever in trouble, because that's what frens do.

Attached: 2.png (1001x400, 653K)

I think it loses its purpose when people forget to tend to it

Oui, you're gonna cook now?! :O

Attached: owlhattis.jpg (640x640, 346K)

Go fuck thyselves an*Mefags

Attached: 245125142515125.png (372x424, 191K)

we love you chicanon

Continuing on, he met with a cat who didn't have a kot ID.
>Romania
told the cat that if he ever got a kot ID, he would give it to the cat, so that he could be a big time meme. The kot was overjoyed, and promised to help him if he was ever in trouble, because he didn't have anything better to do besides spamming anyway.

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x853, 489K)

It's going to be glorious~
But also extremely bad for certain people.
You can't please everyone when it comes to the weaather - some may have health problems related to certain temperatures and pressure, other's can just dislike them.
ᵗʳᶦᵖˢ!
Not exactly what I had on mind but perhaps even better.
Knowing every little aspect of life can be quite depressing, desu~
ᴺᵒ ʰᵉᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ʷᵃʸ⋅⋅
Are you some sort of soothsayers - you and Rommy?
Hah~
Ebin xd

Attached: .jpg (1840x4628, 1.18M)

Finally, just before reaching the magical kingdom of Happy day
>Romania
met a beautiful ice fairy. The ice fairy wanted to be told her 9s were nice, so he promised to tell her how nice her 9s were when she got them. The Ice Fairy promised to help him if he were ever in trouble, because she was a huge baka and didn't know what else to say.
soothsayers?

Attached: 6.png (1600x900, 1.94M)

hello poland!

Fortune-teller and such~
Well, we will see..
Hello Runner

Attached: .png (259x365, 102K)

Nothing much, just eating rn

Attached: 1532250331056.jpg (242x200, 15K)

So you mean the definition of human needs would in itself cause more issues than it would help? That it would put troubles into the previously unknowing mind? Ignorance is bliss? It seems to me, and I see it every day, even on this board: that the needs give themselves enough space without there being any knowledge or deeper definition of their meaning, that they are present and always hierarchical from the get-go. But maybe hierarchical is the wrong word here, I think they float in to each other, in the way that everything is connected, every single little detail and thing, not only in the human mind but in the entire universe. And the task at finding this out, this net, this web, becomes for me an impossible task. Especially in the presence of the passage of time, the journey, no time for collecting ones thoughts. i f e e l l i k e i m f a l l i n g ^=^
I liek stories! ^o^

Attached: sayori_75.jpg (783x783, 178K)

Once he arrived in the magical kingdom of Happy Day, Yuuka told
>Romania
she would give him lewds if she could win a game of hide and seek. If he could hide from her three times in a row, Yuuka would give him the lewds he so desired!
I don't think so. Why?

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x900, 443K)

But Yuuka has a dastardly trick up her sleeve. With the help of her Oracle, she planned to easily find
>Romania
no matter where he hid!

oops, forgot pic

Attached: 7.png (524x416, 323K)

>[insert not knowing what to do here]
I'm just going to hop back over when the rembering happens so I don't miss out on that... my train of thought hit a brick wall

Wholesome! ^_^

Attached: sayori_49.png (1024x571, 673K)

First, he hid with his new friend, the frog. Oracle came around looking, but the frog hid
>Romania
behind his back and told Oracle that Romania was nowhere to be found!

Attached: first hiding spot.png (1001x400, 687K)

OYYY busy thread, and another question longing for an answer I can't find

Attached: 1531558412083.png (1800x1278, 914K)

Oracle came back and told Yuuka he wasn't able to find
>Romania
anywhere! Yuuka was just a little upset, but it was okay. Oracle had never failed her before.

Attached: 8.png (524x416, 315K)

remember to feed your dogos

Attached: __kasodani_kyouko_and_sunny_milk_touhou_drawn_by_chiyoshi_sevendw__7a75d9977343ffa462fa3cae64bc4ff3. (800x800, 364K)

When
>Romania
came back to see if Yuuka had found him, he was indifferent to find that she had not.
Yuuka told him to go ahead and hide again, for the second round was beginning!

Attached: 9.jpg (1200x900, 463K)

*feeds doggo*

Attached: grinsen pillen.png (1400x1000, 480K)

Why, of course - it's in their nature to be with us no matter of our current state of mind.
Well.. mostly~
There are certain things that we need just untill we discover them. And I don't want to enter the teritory of mighty "want" - it's more like an addiction rather than a child seeing a toy in shop.
>they are all connected
If there's a need, it requires an action.
For every action there must be reaction o/
And those things can affect near infinitum if given enough time and meaning~
. . . (´・ω・`)
I feel like we've talked over this more than two times now.
>i f e e l l i k e i m f a l l i n g
What? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Were you sleeping just now..?
Sole fact of you and Rommy make those surprising scenarios out of nowhere is one thing.
But them having three symbolic keywords of my extremely slowly progressing creation - that's something quite amazing~
oof.. ʷᵃᶦᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ?
A whole wall??
I mean - it would be easie to understand that there was a loose brick on the tracks that could've potentially cause some trouble or danger but w a l l ?
It's not really even a question this time - just a weird idea~

Attached: .jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

This time, he hid with the cat who sought to become a kot. When Oracle came by looking for
>Romania
the cat just screamed at him, KOT ID IS KOT KOT ID IS KOT KOT ID IS KOT
and Oracle agreed and went along his way, not wanting to stay around listening to this for any longer.
I was going to use it for a thread after some commentary by an intrepid polack while you were banned, but I decided to just put it in a regular thread for reasons.

Attached: 10.png (638x478, 406K)

When Oracle came back and reported his second failure, Yuuka just let out an easy going laugh. It wasn't a big problem, really! There was no way
>Romania
would successfully hide a third time!

Attached: 11.png (524x416, 324K)

When
>Romania
came back to see if Yuuka had found him, he was indifferent to find that she had not.
Yuuka told him to go ahead and hide again, and that she would most definitely get him this third time!

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x900, 454K)

hello Yuuka~

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 90K)

oh well, it got me thinking, so it was a question (kinda)

Attached: anstecker schnell.png (1200x1000, 615K)

Today i actually need to work, will check on here once in a while
Heya junkoposter, here is some junko
Such a nice story! Please keep going! (I also like how Oracle is a divining ball of sorts)

Attached: _11.jpg (817x470, 79K)

>I feel like we've talked over this more than two times now.
More than two, sorry for being repetitive, I get obsessive over certain topics and want to go deeper.
>Were you sleeping just now..?
Nope ^-^
Yesterday I thought about something Alan Watts once said about what our inmost being is escapes our examination. So I tried to grasp who I was, or what I was or was what. And I realized there is this one, thing, I can't properly describe. But a basic "feeling" or some sort of assumption that we know of ourselves, or of what we are. Yesterday I could only describe it as a symbol (for myself), a rectangle and a triangle above it, this for me was "me" in some way, it was that basic understanding I had of "myself", it had a dinstinct color too. It escaped me, I feel. Just thought about it now though.

Attached: sayori_115.jpg (327x327, 17K)

Yes, a brick wall. It was quite the specticale to watch it fly off the tracks

When he went to the beautiful ice fairy to collect on his last favour, she grew very excited and told him she had the best hiding place of all! A magical ice cavern beneath the kingdom of Happy Day itself! A brilliant idea: Yuuka and Oracle would never think to look directly under their own feet!

Attached: 13.png (900x810, 460K)

When Oracle came back and reported his abject failure to Yuuka, she merely smiled. It was no big deal, Oracle my good buddy, she said. It's not like I was counting on you or anything!

Attached: 14.png (524x416, 330K)

One second guys, I can't seem to make out what's going on in this part of the book. The text all blotted out with blood spatter.

Attached: Satori Gyate unhappy cool book.png (800x473, 287K)

Bless your soul, kind gentleman It escaped me, I feel.
Like.. literally? Or you just let it back where it came from and can't dig it up from your memory again.
>to watch it fly off the tracks
Gee golly, imagine the noise~
Was anybody injured? ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃᶫᶫ~

Attached: .png (1606x1049, 548K)

:D

Attached: image.jpg (660x750, 185K)

I could probably dig it up but I feel fatigued. Or maybe it escaped me, maybe it was something I can't regain, a passing feeling. Maybe it was nothing ^-^

Attached: c__i_r__no.jpg (667x1000, 111K)

Then yukka raped oracle. the end.

Please please let this be the ending

I think not on this particular story

Attached: spongechen.png (127x112, 6K)

Classic Mike

Hmm. Well after all the bloodsplatter it says there was a spherical hole in the floor of Yuuka's room. I wonder how that got there.

Attached: the hole.png (1257x1083, 148K)

or this

Maybe it was.. everything..?
Don't think about it too much or else you will have some really bad time~
Some things are better left untouched - or at least give them a break before picking up again o/
Made me chuckle xd
>this image
How frightening~
Now you've got me interested here, buddy (゜∀゜)

Attached: .png (597x586, 243K)

Hearing a crashing noise and seeing bits broken shards of green, blue, and yellow strewn all over the place
>Romania
let out a startled cry and looked up at the ceiling.
There was Yuuka, looking down upon him, blood dripping from her face.
The end.

Attached: Found you~.png (1257x1083, 324K)

I'll try :)

Attached: dk_1.png (860x1214, 1.05M)

Alright, this was pretty anticlimatic.
As anticlimatic as funny~

Wanna write your own reminder for today? c:
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6008192/#q6009361
Here are the links~
Just remba to add (touhou-project.com/storylist.php?title=&author=Keymaster&board[]=0&status[]=any) somewhere at the end - bery important c;

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 40K)

Train of thought doesn't mean an actual train poland

*Claps*
Very good story, really well written and read
Feel proud of yourself

Attached: image_15.jpg (295x604, 45K)

ENCORE ENCORE
Serial killer Yuuka fandom when?

Attached: Applause.gif (35x31, 1K)

gr9 story i r9 9 out of 9

Attached: 1506523626685 (23).png (1420x1080, 1.2M)

What a pleasant story with quite an ending!
thank you friend!

Attached: 1531059908408.png (800x473, 14K)

Attached: no words needed.png (549x473, 39K)

Good story *headpat* ^-^

Attached: sayori_31.png (335x417, 350K)

No matter how dark things seem, or when you fear losing something very important, stay optimistic!
The people we care about can be the solution to all our problems, even if we hurt each other a little, and the solution to our problems might be right beneath our feet, as long as we remember to look!
So user, even when things seem grim - Don't forget the happy day!

Always rember happy days, user~!
Also remba to take care of your pets - sometimes you are like half of their world

oops lol, I copied the custom reminder message from it too
That's okay! Twice the reminder!

Rembemberd
Also don't forget that Oracle never fails you~
Except when he does...!

Attached: _serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris_sample69156dd63259034aa61b6bbe377582d4.jpg (850x850, 89K)

Rembered

Attached: Disinterestedwhitenonnewtonianliquidcade.png (400x390, 48K)

Rembered!

Very nice, I give 9 headpats out of 10

Attached: .gif (280x210, 785K)

rEMBERED!

Attached: sayori_190.jpg (305x512, 31K)

How do I earn that last headpat?

Just... imagine a train, the more you focus on things the faster it goes, the less you focus the slower it goes. That brick wall means I straight up can't focus

LEL

Attached: Koishi.jpg (1024x1213, 171K)

Rembered! I guess

berry good, remberried ʕ·ᴥ·ʔb

youtube.com/watch?v=qnWDB1vfFhA

Attached: callinrightnow.jpg (850x637, 208K)

That was a very intersting story

Remumbur!

Attached: 1509765425170.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

NO
NO MORE BAD APPLE VARIATIONS
Put this on instead
youtube.com/watch?v=wCVbmClSU7Q

Never forget putting an image into the reminder..!
Yeah, yeah, I just.. didn't catch the sentence about that whole "thought" thing.
I literally had on mind that you must've take part in some road accident or something, uwuu~
Can't focus on anything or can't focus on things you want to focus on~?

Attached: .jpg (1000x563, 182K)

Sooo... when can I make le threade? ^x^

Attached: cirno___.jpg (1171x1495, 801K)

I have so little focus that I've been repeatedly distracted from writing this by cars.

Attached: kotek_doremi.gif (400x390, 529K)

Whenever you want, buddy~
Just tell the day c:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2430804 ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Get some magnez, work out on your sleep scheudule because you've probably experienced some bad nights lately.
When you will feel better (more energetic) gather yourself for some exercise and don't forget about the magnez o/
Get some vitamins as well - from pharmacy or a mix of fruits without any thermal treatment. Prefferably a few hours before sleeping so you will start seeing effects during night and on the next day.

Attached: .jpg (960x960, 93K)

Doremi

Attached: Actual Doremi.jpg (640x480, 85K)