Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: bd02d141ad44006509a5208be58a7775d5be485eb28781fcddb1400256e63493.png (343x384, 123K)

Attached: IBEROHOMO.png (576x432, 216K)

Attached: scumEgg.jpg (389x403, 19K)

Attached: happy ride.jpg (199x253, 5K)

Attached: A3329787-A3BD-4E34-B88E-D801859847DD.jpg (465x470, 33K)

>Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately good to overwhelmingly great, and frankly, It's because all the nice anime and gay posters for turning the place into a fun board, avatarfriends namefriends, and that one super cool guy that posts meta threads everyday.

>Because of you, Jow Forums has become a much nicer and fun place shitposting here and there, but with your rational behaviors you're the only ones who are making the board a better place for the current posters and future posters.

>I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, you don't need to because you are already great people and I know that you'll just double down on your nice behavior after you read this post.

>I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: thinking.png (309x384, 133K)

@6032133
Cringe
You just had to ruin it tripfaggot

ok autist

Attached: 22471641_1992529957658105_1631452889_n.jpg (203x150, 7K)

@6032140
Cringe
Only autist is you

>that underage boomer who hates tripfags on Jow Forums

As terrible as Jow Forums is:
1. Why are you on it if you feel this strongly about this?
2. This reminds me of another post

But yeah, it's cancer

Attached: IMG_1869.jpg (1073x800, 102K)

@6032163
Cringe
Tripfags are no better than namefags

>that phoneposting boomer who thinks he has any right to complain
based

@6032177
Cringe
>that dogfucker leaf who sympathizes with attention whores

>Only autist is you
my ass faggot

Attached: m.png (1489x141, 15K)

based anonymoose lejun

I hope everyone is using "cringe" ironically.

Attached: IMG_1860.jpg (486x1969, 387K)

Attached: 5644554.jpg (170x208, 12K)

@6032190
@6032192
@6032218
Cringe

k

old Jow Forums

>weekly Jow Forums is dying thread

Jow Forums what happened? it's no longer about the original posts or replies . all this board is anime. We have gone from 33 users to 29 users. THIS IS ALL ANIME'S FAULT. FUCKING A*IME POSTERS GIVE ME BACK MY BOARD

Attached: 1503078619263.jpg (593x663, 80K)

Attached: SArcasm.jpg (702x530, 36K)

i remeber this post

okay, real talk now