Midnight

>midnight
>it's 29 degrees Celsius
>not even a cool breeze, air is just as hot
>humidity is off the charts

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1475105748040.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Rig up a swamp cooler, bro.

Sleep in the nude.

The fucks that? Like an AC? we dont have that in germoney

I am nude. Doesn't help.

1. Open your window from time to time, now that the suns gone.
2. Open a second window in another room, preferably on the opposite side of the house
3. Wave your door to start some airflow if 0 wind
4. heulsuse

Take an extremaly cold shower and fall asleep before your body reaches h0t te

mperature

Put some ice cubes on your balls.

Take a towel and get in wet with cold water. Nigger rig it to some sort of frame. Now put it behind a box or pedestal fan so that the fan is drawing its air flow through the wet towel.

LMAO just migrate north

It's another term for an evaporative cooler. Plus, are you sleeping with a blanket right now?

North ?
But where to stop ?
The country all of the north makes fun of, the country being raped and liking it, finland's lesser known bro or the sheet of ice everyone refers to as a green land ?

There's already windows open but the air is almost completely still. So there is airflow but it's unnoticeable

And to step 4: touché 22c is already hot to me so this is literally hell

Will try

Well shit I guess I gotta buy one of those and no I'm completely nude and without blanket.

Cooling yourself down is a bad idea in this case.
It would be smarter to heat yourself up in a hot shower, so that the temperatures outside become comparatively colder. It's not fast acting but it lasts longer.

You could also sleep on the floor as it doesnt absorb/reflect the heat as well as your bed/couch

>be GERMan
>Have no AC

How many yuropoor countries dont have AC. Do canadians not have it either? Id still get one even if the summer is shorter up north.

Attached: 1426643522268.jpg (1111x597, 148K)

>be US American
>laugh at internet people for not having an AC
>laugh loud enough to drown out the gunshots outside

same here

>84 degrees
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Try sleeping in 114

Attached: 1515012698572.jpg (665x613, 38K)

This is the price of freedum

>29
It was over 30 today motherfucker

>mfw its 21c and about to start raining

Attached: 31aa2813cac7d77e3b746ff3af1fa055.png (393x182, 103K)

some people in Canada have AC at home, but nowhere near as common as in the US.

I was seriously considering buying one in June and talked myself out of it, now I'm kicking myself.. I sure won't be the only one picking a nice one up this fall when they're on sale. Can't even get one from Amazon much less a local retailer here now..

84 degrees no airco not used it to it because we are not niggers