BAN SOUTH KOREA FROM Jow Forums

BAN SOUTH KOREA FROM Jow Forums

Attached: cirno.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Why?

>Why?
Fuck off troll

Ban you spamming touhouniggers first. The frogposting is less than half as common as you niggers.

fuck off troll

D.P.R.K. is the true korea and all of you know it

This.
I kind of like them, they make the cirno posters angry.

>He says, while they take up 10% of the catalogue versus 2hu's 5%
Not a perfect solution. He just necrobumps existing frog threads. They all need to be rounded up and banished back to Jow Forums, or another one will take Pepsi's place.

Attached: kim-trol-you.jpg (650x366, 21K)

They make anyone that isn't also a frognigger angry. Go to /qa/ if you want to do dumb larp wars.

The frogposting will stop when the cirno posters and the closeted pedophile scum that post them are eradicated.

my wife chino is so cute

I don't like frog posters, I just hate cirnoposting more.

And you think this is a viable alternative? If you hate cirnofags and don't mind frogs, is 11 boards to the right. We won't miss you, either. Or pepsi for the matter.

Attached: current_state_of_int.png (1860x971, 1.91M)

Then explain why you faggots are targeting Jow Forums and /qa/. Especially Jow Forums that has practically no anime.

Why do we need a reason? Those boards and Jow Forums are territories of Kekistan, we are free to fill them with as much or as little iconography as we desire. And lately, it seems that Jow Forums is forgetting who owns her. Besides, loves us, as do the frenposters who we've revived from extinction on this board.

Attached: anmeblud.gif (700x500, 1.08M)

Rude.

cirno is a kike

Attached: cirno kike.jpg (205x246, 9K)

No

Based and redpilled

Yes

Set it so that either replying to OP with no further words or attempting to post the most common frog images in the archives registers as spam

kot