Women are such slags. I love them

Women are such slags. I love them

Attached: 537766.jpg (800x734, 89K)

From what I hear Spanish men have a particularly deep love for British slags.

British slags. Spanish slags. American slags. Asian Pacific slags. Man, where would we be without our slags?

first favourite is frens

Attached: d82.png (600x600, 338K)

fucking our fists, or each other would be my guess. Hats off to slags as it were,then.

Attached: jap slut.jpg (481x571, 76K)

pls gib japon gf

Attached: 1454443885577.png (700x700, 575K)

What the hell is a slags

whores

So you guy want a white so you can bitch about her being one

no i just want nice japon gf

i don't care if she fat or boring

Attached: CyanNPYUQAAF-mD.jpg large.jpg (1160x1544, 253K)

Then how are you makeing you self better so a women like that would want you.

Whore*

Dude, pussy, so you can stick your stick in her pussy

not to be racist and i acknowledge they are attractive but like they look like aliens
literal ayyy lmao lookin asses

i try everyday but no still japon gf

Attached: 1482798827523.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Slags are all aliens with a pussy. But they have a sperm sack for your cum. Vanilla

Not sure what you trying too relay too me,sorry

Nothing that it worth something will be eazy or come fast too you. The more worth it has the longer, harder and slower it will come too you.

i have never met a jap. tons an tons of chinks, some Koreans, Taiwanese and other south east asians so i dont know what im missing

PUSSY!!!!

some asians are cuties others are the meme pig nose. trust me user it's a coin flip

Yes...what about it?

it's good

I wanna stick it

Okay, not much too work with here

So you want too have sex with a pussy. Pussy as is a cat or pussy as in female vigina. Juat wanted too ask you never know online

you put in the dick and you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Or you put the dick in and you go "Sorry I juat can't fell it" did this too 2 out 3 guy I have sleep with the word just slip out...word vomit

The head still good though, the head still good though

also seem super disingenuous and manipulative or layed back

correct here

No, no matter what is did I women not moan or make a sound just lay there think about were my life was heading and how if this was sex why do eveyone care so much about it

we care, humans are made to hunt, fuck, breed and die

No fuck breed die hunt

Yes, but there a people like me that don't care about sex. There even women who have no sex dive. I do think at one point people will bread that how life is but women can go too a spum bank for breading and man can sale there cum for someone too use. Sex for breading it not the same as wanted sex and care about sex.

then give me one of those women

Attached: scooby doo.png (658x858, 500K)

Women who don't care about sex = rule takers/rape victims. No other choice sorry honey

Well let say you fine one as a beard and the male said of it. You job will be too provide and make sure you offspring and morther is safe and happy. Do you you and grow too the ponit in handdleing not ownly the moany and time but the physical and emotional toll it take on you for at leat 18 years

Every women want too be rape they just don't want too weird was homeless man doing it and want it there way. And some people man or women don't care really about sex.

Nah, most guys here are going to spend their lives single then die alone.

yes

Unless they deside too take it upon them self too change

If you beleave this then you not ready.

i am READY

How much do you make a year?
What schooling have you taken too understand the working of kid frist for age 1-10 and then class too under stand age of kid 10-18?
Do you like/love and are happy woth you self over all?
Do you own a houes?
Do you own a car?
(Phone about too died)

Change their essence? Women won't even diet or exercise for a relationship, choosing rather to make the world accept obesity as sexy and normal. And you believe that an introvert must somehow become non-introverted for the same?

i make more than my neighbors, i come from a big family,i am happy with myself, i own apartment, i own a car

No, if i women is a fuck cow and think wany too be cute a heath then stop eat like a pig and work out change it. You don't need too change everything about you juat the stuff that you want too and bitch about men or women. If you not trying too fix it and people can tell you are trying too change as all then don't bitch. If you trying too change and you haveing a hard time or day go a bitch about it for a little.

Big failmy don't mean shit there and many class too take too under stand kid body a mind. I know she 1-10 and norime know about the ages 10-18. Come one for a big failmy don't count. How many room in the apartment How much room do you have kid have a lot of shit. For one kid and this is if you don't add on you wife or anything you would have too pay $359,022 and that juat being cheep. And eveything gose purfict in you life.