So my I just won 3 goldfish at a fair and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I'M SCARED

So my I just won 3 goldfish at a fair and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I'M SCARED

Attached: 20180731_001803.jpg (2323x979, 1.35M)

throw into a river?

Make an omelette.

sewer surfing time

Swallow them

Do goldfish survive that?

Take care of them and love them. They are easy pets to maintain once you have all the materials.

Get a decent sized fish tank for them, water dechlorination agent, food, decorations, gravel... etc.

All of the stuff is cheap at any pet store.

yes if you flush them down your toilet there's a chance that they'll swim back up into your butthole

I had one in a plastic box with tap water and feed him breadcrumbs for years. He eventually died because the earthquake knocked over the box (lol Chilean problems)

its America
they will be in the drinking water in minutes

my wife not chino is so cute

But you want him to look nice, don't you?

I don't mean to demean goldfish as pets, but they're pretty much decorations you have to feed.

1. You want to leave the tank in direct sunlight to mimic the wild.
2. Buy some pool chlorine and put a capful in the water so you don't have to put new water in the tank every week.
3. Goldfish eat too much. Only feed them once per month. Dump three teaspoons of fish food in.
4. You can dye the water any colour you want, it won't hurt the fish.
5. You can buy some fancy gravel if you want, but dirt from the garden is good enough, or sand from the beach.
6. Enjoy your happy new pets!

1. Get Aquarium. At least over 20 gallons but something like a 50 gallon would be great.
2. Go to a pet store. Buy dechloriniser from them. Buy goldfish flakes. Buy aquarium bacteria. As for decor, you don't need gravel or sand or anything you could just have a bare glass bottom. If you are getting a substrate, get sand. Avoid pebbles. Also buy a good filter.
3.Fill the aquarium up with water but don't put the fish in there right away. Put the dechloriniser and the aquarium bacteria in the water first.
4.After around an hour, put the fish in.
5. If they die, it'll suck but don't beat yourself up about it. Those fish usually cost like 10 cents anyway. You can replace them.

fish rich

Attached: Chocolate_with_Nuts_013.jpg (512x384, 54K)

eat

return them and get real fish from the pet store

WAR HUH!

get a huge ass fucking tank and decorate it with corals and stone structures and underwater plants and shit
when they die they’ll get VIP tickets to fish heaven and they can brag about how epic their owner was

eat them

just go full-on aquascaping, it's super fun

wait seriously, you're going to need like water treatment, fucking dechloriniser or something. gravel, and fish food.
the tank should be at least 30L, or 7.5 gallons.
after that, you'll need to siphon a third of the water out every week, getting at the waste inside the gravel. DO NOT REPLACE MORE THAN A THIRD OF THE WATER
please dont kill them. this is autistic, but i really like goldfish. i've had mine for four years and they've grown to be larger than my hand. pretty neat little things

They are probably very nutritious. Enjoy your meal OP