British cannibals

Why naked boys are falling from windows of Buckingham Palace, and all pretend that all is OK?

youtube.com/watch?v=F_qF-eCANuE

youtube.com/watch?v=F_qF-eCANuE

Attached: 1000077.jpg (1024x685, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/pizzagate.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972782/One-not-amused-Internet-hoaxer-posts-video-naked-man-escaping-Buckingham-Palace-bedroom-window-Changing-Guard.html
web.archive.org/web/20150315011229/http://jonrosling.com/?p=1411
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479
dailymotion.com/video/x3o1020
freebeacon.com/blog/hsbc-leak-clinton/
occrp.org/en/panamapapers/kazakh-presidents-grandson-offshores/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked
all of the royal families are related, pedovores and sabbatean-frankist crypto jews

What's the story

Dont know. Media are keeping silence. There is only this video by swedish tourists.

I looked into this video about 2 years ago.
Now, given Prince Andrew's friendship with Epstein, and Prince Charle's friendship with... well, a LOT of pedos who have somehow been knighted, I would have been inclined to believe this video, but it was swiftly debunked. The sides of the building do not match with a real shot of said location.

Attached: HABEEB IT.jpg (600x477, 73K)

Hope he lived. Looks like he fell.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

its so OBVIOUSLY fake.
sage

I'd rather Vlad the Impaler in charge, over corrupt politicians.

Attached: 1531860876920.jpg (448x539, 42K)

>Outright says its fake in the description

Fake. Camerawork is too nice and it's too pointless a moment to film. Also the fall looks fake.

Delete this thread.

Attached: 1485102457346.jpg (1300x960, 110K)

>HABEEB
What's with these jewish newfag memes?

this is from that movie about international child trafficking right?

>being this new

Pretty much all i have on satanic pedo eliteOr here in blog form with more of a red string but info from replies missing
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/pizzagate.html

well shit, consider my record corrected.

OI, YE GOT A LOISENCE FOR THAT KNIFE PHOTO, M8?

Looks weird, I think it's a fake created to discredit further accusations.

>newfag memes
literally kys

Attached: square.jpg (720x480, 44K)

This is ollllllldddd.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972782/One-not-amused-Internet-hoaxer-posts-video-naked-man-escaping-Buckingham-Palace-bedroom-window-Changing-Guard.html

>Why naked boys are falling from windows of Buckingham Palace, and all pretend that all is OK?

Because it's a scene from a shitty comedy show on Channel 4.

It's fake, although I wouldn't put it pass the Royals.

web.archive.org/web/20150315011229/http://jonrosling.com/?p=1411

Attached: B-87w6DWoAAW6J_.jpg_large.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

In google map dating of photo is 2014, video is from 2015, You are lose.

FAKE FAKE FAAAAKE THERE IS NOTHING TO WATCH GO HOME IT IS FAKE FAAAAAAKE I SAY

Attached: big_1424685473_00032.jpg (1280x960, 135K)

that meme is older than you are
go the fuck home

christ

Attached: DZTXhmC.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

from 2015

>The sides of the building do not match with a real shot of said location.

They are. "Debunking" made by 2014 photos. before restoration. Why english and american so stupid and believe to all "debankings" without verify?

oh, that's probably when kevn spacey was there.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479

DM article is proof of anything.

Wouldn't surprise me at all for the footage to be real, knowing rife perversion of celebrities, politicians, royals, jews, pakies... Expect the truth to come out easily?
>No!

that's fake you fucking retards
look at the way the camera moves around and the clarity of the sound, that's professional quality made to look amateurish

Didnt cast aspersions on its validity or not as I have no idea.
Just pointing out that this is stale pasta.

My mum saw this and told me she already knew that rich people keep slaves of all sorts.

Attached: 1502920513311.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I didn't see

Come on Jow Forums what are the women saying?

That is the biggest tell, that this is fake; the bitches are giggling.

Why Britain elite so cannibal?

Attached: russiandances.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

Women says that you have small cock.

Look Andrew we know you like heading over to Khazak to gobble Nursultan Nazarbayev's cock.

Give it up

Hey, brittish scum, how are you talking with you lord? Say "sir" to your lord, scum.

Thought that would trigger your mongoloid face.

Attached: 1532900843221.jpg (482x468, 38K)

Wow, so you actually took the time to write that out...

>kazakhstan

Oh -well that makes sense.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-16.09.43.png (848x530, 587K)

My small cock is no making your cock is big

It was uploaded in early March 2015. Who was visiting the palace in late February or early March in 2015?

Nothing can triggered my face. Exclude queen's death (with smile).

So as someone who lives in Britain I know my elite are child fuckers.
Our elite is very very very close with your elite.
Nursultan Nazarbayev is a dictator. Why dont you speak out about him? Is it because you cant?

Do thread and i will.

Lies. Nursultan has to play nice with your fucktard royals but he is a good guy.

spastic dancing Kazakh babe seems pretty cool

Is he a dictator?

Do you know? Or are you asking?

Q predicted this

I have 2 theories

1) Ritual cannibalism is used as a way of sacrifice to pagan gods (ishtar/baal/etc). When the human blood is spilled on Earth, it makes more 'fertile'. Ancient cultures like Maya/Phoenicians/etc killed hundreds of people specially children in ancient times.

2) Porphyria is a genetic disease that it has no cure and it's heritable. But it seems that human blood controls it. Since these satanic bloodlines are pure since Cain, it makes sense that all the el-ite suffers from this disease and thus they constantly need human flesh/blood.

Attached: 1531414889636.jpg (889x467, 85K)

Nazarbayev is known as an autocrat, who uses sham elections to extend his nearly three decades in power. In 2015, for instance, he was "re-elected" with nearly 98 percent of the vote. Nazarbayev is also fabulously wealthy in a country where per capita GDP is just over $8,000 a year. In 2013, he reportedly paid rapper Kanye West $3 million to perform at his grandson's wedding.

"Kazakhstan is a country where there's no open political system," "You have accusations of torture, and very bad clampdowns on independent religious thought."

And then there's the corruption: By some estimates, around a quarter of Kazakhstan's GDP flowed out of the country during the first decade after the fall of the Soviet Union. Top Kazakh businessmen have been accused of bribery and money laundering around the world.

He is a pure atheist soviet dictator. Not pretending to be a Christian Queen. He steals, kills, but doesn't fuck or eat children during satanic orgies.

Apparently it's from a show called The Royals.

dailymotion.com/video/x3o1020

wada fak

The camera shake is deliberate, and the movement of characters is not genuine, this is from a film or television production, apply yourself, young man.

I'm asking. There might not have even been any visitors at that time, but I'm assuming there are always visitors to the palace.

Do you know?

Deftly covered. Whats with guy?

Ere! Stop lookin' at my tits!

Attached: 51QwmRBTLPL._SX355_.jpg (355x284, 25K)

wadu hek

So he has no links to Epstein. Also this isnt a race to the bottom. My leader is corrupt your leader is corrupt, time to sort our houses out.

>>Lord Mandelson and Andrew also have a mutual close friend, the Kazakh-born socialite and businesswoman Goga Ashkenazi. Both men attended her 30th birthday party in February last year.

>>And Lord Mandelson was hired to speak at two events organised by Samruk-Kazyna, Kazakhstan’s sovereign wealth fund which is effectively run by the President’s son-in-law, Timur Kulibayev.

>>Mr Kulibayev bought Prince Andrew’s marital home, Sunninghill, for £15 million three years ago – £3 million above the asking price. Last night Virginia Roberts told The Mail on Sunday: ‘I never heard of Jeffrey knowing Tony Blair, but he did know Peter Mandelson.
‘I remember him being at the house in New York and I was introduced to him at a dinner party.
He and Jeffrey talked business together. I assumed they were in business together.
‘I was never asked to give him [Mandelson] a massage.’
Bill Clinton, a known associate of Epstein’s, is listed under the name of one of his aides, Doug Bands. There are 21 contact numbers as well as fax numbers and email addresses.
‘Some of these are people whom we know accepted Jeffrey’s hospitality,’ a source says. ‘Some are
people like Tony Blair, who probably had no idea they were in there.’

freebeacon.com/blog/hsbc-leak-clinton/

Will your smile be like this?

Attached: borat-mankini-fines.jpg (638x425, 44K)

One to one

Are you using Google translate?

Sometimes

Why were they laughing, he would die or be crippled if he fell from that height, a lot of people here say its fake and the reaction by the people recording it makes me think that more so, I mean wouldn't they call the police or something? Why would you fucking laugh at that?

Try reading up about why you are so poor?

occrp.org/en/panamapapers/kazakh-presidents-grandson-offshores/

I'm not poor. I read this years ago. Worse is better. As a russian, I don't care what happens to Kazakhstan. I hope there will be an Islamic state, so that all russians came back to their historical homeland.

No. Looked for the info -could not find.

Dont think its worth the time, as it wouldnt necessarily indicate anything.

Im more interested in why those girls didnt seem concerned. Id love to hear a translation. If they arent discussing it directly, then its pretty much confirmed that its a fake.

there are a lot of dumb, vapid and apathetic people out there user

It seemed extremely fake, the way they spoke, they way they reacted and the way they filmed.

This

I think that there is consensus re this video.

Why the fuck do people fall for this?

I wish death upon every one of you.

Because we dont speak snow nigger

That looked fake as fuck

Anyway, what country is more pedo?

UK
USA
Belgium?

vid is real
debunkers are MI6 shills

Attached: bishop_of_pedoville.jpg (711x707, 96K)

If it was from a tv show. Name the show

>dailymotion.com/video/x3o1020

israel

The pizza pedo death cult and world wide money laundering cabal will be rooted out of existence

By god it shall be done

Attached: 1517344975588.png (540x506, 94K)

Kot