Since Jow Forums is Christian does that mean we're flat earthers in accordance with the Holy Bible...

Since Jow Forums is Christian does that mean we're flat earthers in accordance with the Holy Bible? Should we politically organize in the interests of a flat earth?

Attached: realearthlikegodsaidinthebible.jpg (620x310, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMBUx2p0Vgg
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/
jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/flat_earth.htm
streamable.com/mgacu
davidblum61.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/circle-of-the-earth-investigation.pdf
youtu.be/QVa2UmgdTM4
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0
youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE
youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
youtu.be/bhGydridbEA
youtu.be/QvTmdIhYnes
reddit.com/r/astrophotography/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=y28OaM5c0Fg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we already hold our meet ups on the opposite side of the flat earth

Christian Bible teaches that the Earth is round and held by nothing.

>flat earthers
CIA "double-bind" psyop
>flat earthers in accordance with the Holy Bible
Bible doesn't say the Earth is flat
youtube.com/watch?v=GMBUx2p0Vgg

Where did you get that from?

Hello, this is the Vatican calling to say that Protestants who take the holy book that seriously are heretics and will burn for failing to desperate divine inspiration from facts of the era.

Attached: BECCC346-1B16-4C52-A1B0-C5AAEFBBE8E0.jpg (1200x799, 280K)

Keep in mind that the bible was written by humans not god himself and since in case of the old testament these people were jews we have to take everything with two pinches of salt.

Sauce?

answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/
Long but comprehensive read that says no.

lol, enlightenment memes.

Attached: GlobusCruciger.jpg (436x500, 69K)

Read your Holy Bible. We live on a flat Earth. "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." Matthew 2:18, "Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor." There are four corners for a reason in the Holy Bible. God made a flat earth.

Bump

jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/flat_earth.htm

streamable.com/mgacu

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Attached: 1514493082980.jpg (1024x693, 106K)

Attached: 0B27DAC7-4826-4FE5-90A8-75D7B611812B.gif (250x194, 487K)

Read this file. Its a pretty good work and summary of all biblical 'flat earth' facts

forgot the source xD

davidblum61.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/circle-of-the-earth-investigation.pdf

for the lazy ones in here

Attached: 2018-07-31_14h42_37.png (737x920, 630K)

both wrong

Attached: 1524452301506.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Attached: 2018-07-31_14h42_54.png (812x939, 506K)

Attached: 2018-07-31_14h43_15.png (808x896, 525K)

Attached: 2018-07-31_14h43_36.png (806x941, 670K)

Flat Eather's BTFO.

If you think the Earth is flat. K.Y.S.

youtu.be/QVa2UmgdTM4

Attached: smile.png (105x108, 19K)

>We can observe boats moving over the horizon
> You can see TWO sunsets, one by laying down and the other when standing up - proving there is a curve
>You can't see China from the West Coast, despite telescopes being able to reach other planets

Flat Earthers are the dumbest people in the history of humankind

How is this flat earth?

Genesis 4:14 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 7:4 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Genesis 41:56 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And the famine was over all the face of the earth: and Joseph opened all the storehouses, and sold unto the Egyptians; and the famine waxed sore in the land of Egypt.

Exodus 10:5 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And they shall cover the face of the earth, that one cannot be able to see the earth: and they shall eat the residue of that which is escaped, which remaineth unto you from the hail, and shall eat every tree which groweth for you out of the field:

>Christians
>Old testament

Council of Jerusalem happened. Christ himself fulfills the prophecies of the old testament and thus it's nullified. Jewish parables are not the basis of the Christian religion.

Attached: 1532084373417m.jpg (1024x845, 74K)

Its about the used word 'face' of the earth. A Face is flat, a surface isnt.

Flat earth belongs to the Athiests, who's Scribes insrted it into the Bible in the Apocrpha. It was discovered and removed, but not before the idiots who conducted the ff had their screenshot .

FUCK OFF KIKE GASLIGHTERS

The word "face" is used to describe the visible surface of the moon we see from earth.
Using "face" does not mean we intend the moon to be flat too

Attached: infiniteplane.jpg (1374x1046, 389K)

Why fake this AT ALL????

ESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: aristotle.png (1472x1304, 2.89M)

Attached: seasonsflatearth.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

Weather on flat earth makes MORE sense

youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0

Azimuthal Map erased

youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE

Attached: azumuthal.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Wow what a shitty thread, reminder that Jews want to enslave this world regardless of it's flat/sphere/concave/square/etc form.

Pic related, also look up the etymology of the term "kike". That's the part of Christianity you should all research.

Attached: sinagogasatan.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Rocket hitting firmament?

youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4

Attached: Rocket hitting the flat earth dome.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Attached: polarnight2.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

Attached: Midnightsun3.jpg (1910x1586, 916K)

It makes more sense because you don't seem to comprehend how complex nature can be you fucking moron.

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Attached: redbullshit3.jpg (564x555, 41K)

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality

nobody died at sandy hook, the earth isnt flat, nukes are real and you are a fagget.

Attached: sandy 6.jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

>680025▶
>File: Rocket hitting the flat e(...).webm (2.62 MB, 1280x720)
>Rocket hitting firmament?
>youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
> You can see TWO sunsets, one by laying down and the other when standing up - proving there is a curve
>You can't see China from the West Coast, despite telescopes being able to reach other planets

Flat Earthers are the dumbest people in the history of humankind

t.Ad hom shill

Yep the bible says the earth is flat and that there is a firmament (dome) over earth. Read it yourself if you don’t believe me.

Attached: 9BB0974E-7188-4ECE-9C56-346ED23FED7A.jpg (750x841, 483K)

>comprehend how complex nature can be

Attached: gyro.jpg (480x562, 53K)

Is only earth flat or are other planets flat too?

How come from space you never see the earth look like a coin? Stupid flat earthers debunked!!!!!

The other planets are stars

they dont disappear, but they should according to the curve drop math

Attached: boatZOOM.webm (1280x720, 400K)

based russia

youtu.be/bhGydridbEA @14:00
youtu.be/QvTmdIhYnes
you type like a jew

Flat or round?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x720, 202K)

>Is only earth flat or are other planets flat too?

who knows

Attached: starSOUNDWAVES.jpg (1080x1269, 149K)

Earth is hollow. That is why the underworld is a common occurrence in almost all religions because there is literally another world under us. That is the reason why you can’t go to the north and south poles. Nazis successfully escaped there after WWII

No, it makes more sense because it is objectively true. If you believe you are on a spinning globe hurtling through infinite space despite every single one of your senses and the entirety of your being telling you you are on a flat, stationary plane with the stars, moon and sun rotating above us, you are mentally ill. You're literally retarded. You are stupid and you're going to burn in hell for eternity. Take it up with God

>you type like a jew

you would know

Attached: Nasadecieve.jpg (646x236, 23K)

Wtf gravity? Are you retarded?

Stars are not planets.

Attached: 7D8EC8FE-7924-4DE6-891F-37AD0C72F4B7.jpg (871x1024, 163K)

I love the flat earth

stfu flat headers!

>Wtf gravity?

nope try again

Attached: pilot2.png (586x605, 243K)

youtu.be/bhGydridbEA @14:00
youtu.be/QvTmdIhYnes
care to look at that at all?

Attached: jew(((((intelligence))))).jpg (1691x605, 319K)

The Bible also talks about the four corners of a man's head so do we have all have flat heads now?

I want to believe so much.

jpegs are not evidences

ive seen enough to know its fake

Attached: gravityinspace.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

The problem is that airplane gyro aligns with the gravitational pull due to vents and blocks. Ask me how I know you never saw an artificial horizon in your life.

christians are jut goyim that have been cucked by the jews

follow the word of a jew and buy into the false narrative that the jews hated that jew.

christfags are just dumbfucks cucked by kikes

Explain Polaris from south hemisphere.

Light comes from electricity, dielectricity in this case. Call it whatever you like champ, it's all fire to me

Forget artificial horizons, he never saw the real thing as well it seems.

Attached: 0125436525.jpg (160x160, 4K)

>we're flat earthers in accordance with the Holy Bible?

Attached: FE (7).jpg (403x268, 28K)

> not believing in flat head theory

>flat earth

Attached: 1532466298034.jpg (688x1024, 127K)

post the one where the guy touches the other guys pocket and the camera zooms in on absolutely nothing, showing absolutely nothing as that stale webm you posted just did.

Never looked into any of the flat earth stuff, how do they claim the sun works?

if the bottom is flat earth, what's the top part? A spa?
LMFAO

All flat earth posters are pathetic trolls who deserve only your contempt.

Sage them.

Attached: FE (5).jpg (577x522, 52K)

What's wrong with worshiping Moloch? He's pretty based.

Attached: MolochNINE.jpg (1748x2420, 573K)

>contempt
And attention apparently, hmmm

It's fisheye because a dome is a strong structure and it has to protect against the vaccuum of space. Flat earthers are, as usual, ignorant about physics

So many shills always infiltrate flat earth threads and start insulting everyone......hmmm the same thing the Dems do when they can’t control the narrative.

Flat earth is one of the biggest redpills.

Attached: 91AD77DB-B8A7-4564-9E25-6D486953BA68.jpg (750x577, 346K)

Probably THE biggest

Jesus wasn’t a Jew. I agree that the Bible has been altered and abused by people for manipulation but the Bible clearly calls the Jews the synagogue of Satan. Several times the problem is that Christians are retarded nowadays or just batshit crazy and won’t believe that the ((chosen people)) are of the synagogue of Satan plus none of the priests talk about this. If priests start preaching about the synagogue of Satan I think Christians will have a completely different point of view on Judaism

Kek, a flat earther immediately posts the out of focus stars pic.

Post a pic of one in focus, so he knows what they really look like

This is the dumbest psyop ever.

Antarctica has THE HIGHEST elevation of any “continent” on earth, even thought it is not really a continent. It is an ice wall surrounding the entire earth to keep the worlds oceans in.

Attached: B5BAE39C-4D15-441E-B5AB-DD33A7B0267D.jpg (750x679, 113K)

just look directly at the sun my dude

Here is literally an entire community of amateur astro-photographers.
reddit.com/r/astrophotography/
Unless I guess they are all NASA paid shills, and NASA is paying off reddit to silence people who post on there asking why they are only able to capture pictures of "disks". Because if that were the case then LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON who tried to get into astrophotography would have to be silenced.

It's obviously flat, it doesn't take long to figure it out if you start with an open mind.

It's so obvious it's funny. Can't believe I was duped for so long.

I spend daylight hours in my dungeon having doggysyle sex with your mother, she loves it !

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=y28OaM5c0Fg

Same, the mind control is stronk

Lmao, you don't realize how old the mother of a grown man can be. Are you into GILFs, user?

>picks a CGI NASA image as “proof”
>thinks it’s real

Wow...

Pic related is a report FROM NASA stating the earth has “stationary atmosphere over a flat, non-rotation earth”

BTFO shills.

Attached: 3184FA72-F0A1-4149-AEE5-1E71F20FEBDB.jpg (750x757, 271K)