/fa/

Does Jow Forums have any fashion sense? What are you wearing right now? What do you wear in public? I'm currently wearing a red Hawaiian Shirt alongside khaki shorts. Outside, I generally wear a brown coat and matching trousers alongside a dress shirt, tie, and semi-formal shoes.

Attached: mirror.jpg (731x812, 322K)

>Does Jow Forums have any fashion sense?
No am wearing black all over

I tend to just wear a plaid overshirt/matching undershirt/blue jeans or black jeans. I do have some khakis but only really wear then to work or formal events. I like my hawai'ian shirts but rarely wear them and I have my t-shirts for when I want to be lazy.

I'd like to expand my wardrobe a bit but I don't really know how. Also pic related I unironically want a vest like this.

Attached: best vest.gif (495x374, 1003K)

I haven't been outside today. Yesterday I wore a denim jacket, white tee, black shorts and black espadrilles. I also really love bomber jackets and oversized stuff. Trying to get more into Japanese designers but it's hard to find any stores in Europe that sells the kinda stuff I'm looking for.

Attached: 665454332.jpg (2200x2059, 1.76M)

kot

>What are you wearing right now?
pajamas bottoms and a wifebeater
>What do you wear in public?
khaki pants with a wifebeater, a t-shirt, or a sweater depending on the temperature

>What are you wearing right now?
Shorts, flip-flops and any light shirt.
>What do you wear in public?
Usually shorts, flip-flops and any light shirt.

Formal events and work just a good suit, linen or silk, since anything else feels really uncomfortable for me, thanks to the humidity and heat.

Attached: 536e2e70f081890f5d62399a70e90707.jpg?e=1533149305&m=_Cq8ztqguJH8ElsY4qlEXg.jpg (600x847, 669K)

That doesn't seem like it would be very comfortable to wear.

i usually wear my work uniform, with a hoodie.

Attached: cirno37.jpg (200x200, 12K)

right now tho im wearing some comfy slacks, and a work shirt since im too lazy to change rn..
sipping a bier and chillaxing after learning my bro just got fired for always being late and instead of freaking the fuck out im just chilling because i just landed a gig making 2k a month...
and now i can hand my old job off to him so now he will be the one who always smells of fryer grease.

Attached: cirno33.jpg (600x848, 57K)

For me, it's Ellesse trackies and Umbro t-shirt

That's pretty wonderful, baka! Might I ask what the job in question is?

Attached: 1492917829193.png (1366x768, 894K)

Im currently wearing a white shortsleeved collared/button up shirt and dark jean shorts.

Stripped t-shirt and camouflage pants that are pajamas but I wear them in public anyways

>stripped t-shirt
wut?

A pair of dress pants and a long t-shirt, I don't give it a lot of thought.

Attached: 1522235955406.png (848x1200, 835K)

Inside/casual I wear big loose t-shirts, sweat pants, and a balaclava (when alone).
Public/outside I wear khaki cargo pants/shorts with polos and brown shoes.

Funny you mention that, since I too am wearing a hawaiian shirt and advocate their use. Aside from that, I tend to wear a sailing shirt and trousers alongside engineering boots. No points for guessing my job.

I wear a button up shirt and a pair of matching pants most of the time because I work in a big office but like wearing it casually too because people look at you better.

just wear this with khaki shorts , but wear suit at work

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 4K)

I'm wearing a t shirt and pajama pants right now
Fuck fashion

Attached: Nub cat.png (500x600, 28K)

post pics of said get up.

I only wear FULL RICK

Attached: 2676.jpg (960x1483, 111K)

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DOX ME

im not, i just wanna see the get up.

NO YOU DIRTY HACKER NOT TODAY

I wear a plaid shirt over a white t-shirt and slacks.