I encountered true evil today, r/banter. I work with drug addicts, mentally ill, ex-offenders, the whole deal...

I encountered true evil today, r/banter. I work with drug addicts, mentally ill, ex-offenders, the whole deal. But today was the first day I met true evil. I feel very unsettled, come and talk to me please

Attached: 1413730677056.png (732x426, 527K)

>Dox PD id

Tell us what happened, I'm interested

(1/2)
I work with homeless people, that is all I can really say on that for privacy reasons.
A family came into our drop-in to ask for assistance. It was a mother and two adult children. We try to separate the mother from the children because whenever you see adult children following a mother around alarm bells start ringing.

>are you trying to separate our family? why are you trying to separate our family?
Fine, 2v3 interview it is then. We ask them where they are from, since we can only really help local people. They tell us they are from -redacted-. We tell them that we can only help local people, but can offer them reconnection to -redacted- if they like. They say they cannot go back because of the abuse they have suffered there.

We ask them what the abuse was. Torture and experimentation at the hands of the government. Were you detained, hospitalised, imprisoned, we ask.
>Nope, it happened in the community. The government paid our family and friends to persecute us. We suffered racial abuse at the hands of government shills. We were put in a hostel, but the government had paid other occupants to torture us with brown noise

Keep in mind that all of the family was high IQ, well spoken. The mother was the leader in this madness, the children (in their thirties, remember) were just nodding along and sometimes adding some weirdly pre-fab line. Okay, well you are in X-City now, you're safe, right?
>no, since we got here we have been followed by vans. We are being physically tortured everywhere we go.

Torture? By who?
>They use military-grade electromagnetic pulses to torture us. I am covered in markings and so are my children. They come in masks, always two of them, they hold us down. They wear hyperrealistic masks that look like us. They implant guilty memories into us. We would never hurt each other

Dox pd

They are schizos

keep going I'm reading

Attached: wtf did I just read.png (500x500, 257K)

Didnt read yet but im letting you know im here for you user

was it legit

kinda a cool story would make for a nice book or movie

cont

Moar

(2/2)
At this point they show us the markings. Weird occult symbols all over their damn body. Some of them looked decades old. Okay, when did this start?

>it started when they sexually abused my daughter in school, nearly 30 years ago now. The headteacher was part of a satanic cult, he brainwashed my son and forced him to rape her. We told the police and they called social services on us. They covered it up and they tried to split us up because, you see, everyone tries to split us up. Because separated we are weak, together we are strong.

>we fought it for years. They tried to hospitalize me to conduct their experiments, I refused. So they decided to conduct the experiments. Every service is told not to help us. Y-you know when you buy a product and you like it? Say something mundane like disinfectant. Then you go back, and it is different? It isn't the same anymore. Yeah? Well, that happens to us all of the time. Whenever we like something, they change it. Because it is the little things that they use to drive you mad. That is all they are trying to do, drive me mad and break up our family

>I took my children out of school early. They've never had a formal education because of our persecution. We protect each other. We never eat out unless they poison the food and we perform counter-rituals every day. The only thing stronger than the devil is God, the one true God blah blah blah blah

There was so much more but I've forgotten it. I don't think I can really explain it well enough. I've met crazy, drug-addicted, forced prostitution, gypsy slaves, everything. I never got the feeling I did from this woman, genuinely so much more unsettling

Do you think she was crazy or telling the truth?

She's fucking insane my dude. But what is getting to me is that I have schizo clients, bipolar, MD, NPD, heroin-addicted, everything. I'm used to crazy, but nothing could have prepared me for this. It was like a possession or something. Fuck

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 8K)

What are you even suposed to do in this situation as a profesional?

Woah this type of stuff is pretty interesting to me, thinking of being a psychologist or something, maybe a therapist but that requires good communication skills

that's pretty bad
did you help them

They aren't local people so all we can do is ship them back to their locality, honour/domestic violence, slavery etc notwithstanding. If they hadn't have implicated fucking every single service in the world (including the UN, Amnesty, IPCC, the police, home office, social services, DWP) AND all of their friends and family, maybe, just maybe, we could have assisted them in making a complaint or directed them to appropriate legal advice.

But that reminds me of something I didn't mention, they think that all lawyers are in a conspiracy against them, PARTICULARLY SOLICITORS . So all we would be doing is cementing their persecution complex

>damn
I might have to discount credibility because of this one word, too cliched and unnatural

>satanic cult
>government gang-stalking people and changing things around them
>military-grade weapons used to slowly torture their victims
This is some conspiracy-tier madness.
What happened afterwards?

Are the children schizos too or only believe it due to their upbringing?
Maybe the mother is the only crazy one but dragged them down with her?

And what about the father?

they should move out of UK

It went on for nearly 2 hours total (we had to ring councils, charities etc. on their behalf). Afterwards we basically said we could do nothing for them, they needed to go back. They got angry, shouted at us and left

I don't know about the father. The kids were intelligent, the girl was "*blocks your path*"-tier ebony goddess, if that helps answer the father question... I think the mum was the mastermind, the kids were just totally brainwashed. 30 years of that shit

eh, they were born here and by parents who came here legally from colonies. As much as I'm not a fan of such things I think we have bigger fish to fry when it comes to immigration. Plus, when I say "they aren't local people" I literally mean they aren't from the city, not country.

op is lying

uhh... there is a blog. if you use the information above you might possibly find it. I'm not linking it for obvious reasons

@6041318
Cringe

pretending you don't put ventriloquist dummies in your shirt with the heads sticking out and write that blog

fair point

they're just insane, how is that true evil?

Wtf? Do you believe they? And if this is true, i hope you become prepared, becaude maybe some shit can happens to you. "They" dont like too many people knowing about "secrets"....

because she (the mother) was eloquent, didn't come across as unhinged (in the manner they spoke, she was clearly unhinged by what she were saying), pretty intelligent. It is the mother I think was evil, the kids were just products of it. I don't know how I could really portray it accurately, but there was just a feeling with her. Like I said, I'm used to crazy, this *felt* different

And I encountered true autism today. Thanks OP

No, I don't believe them. The fact there was a paedophile teacher might be the only thing that is true (it might have been the catalyst for the mother's persecution complex) but I don't believe anything else

Can you link the blog? I must know some things.

I really can't. It is on wordpress and blogspot, I'll tell you that much

wait 4 it

Attached: 1of1.jpg (330x281, 27K)

>>sweet release

Attached: 2of2.jpg (772x543, 47K)

It can be fake, can be true.. Remember, if you are a believer - Apocalypse 13:16-17 - the suposted mark its true, or will become..

perception shouldv ben dun but u dindu

Attached: es.jpg (477x636, 94K)

when you
a schizophrenic woman epic style xd!

Attached: 1530056704093.jpg (234x234, 10K)

You really need, or at least make an pdf or shit containing the text of. Its important.

eh, I really can't, sorry. But I just confirmed for myself that you can find it by searching key words

key words like what

Lovely Nicemark

you'll work it out

Ok. I understand. If i got it, i promise not doing something stupid. But i need you keep talking with me. This really triggered me, and i ever liked that misterious shit.

I looked up
>satanic cult abuses british family
>family of three tortured by the government
>satanic cult conducts experiments on british family
>headteacher molests child for satanic ritual
>crazy britbong cat lady and her two retarded kids think everyone is after them

I found some blogs talking about random cult shenanigans but nothing that directly correlates to what this family you're talking about.
throw us a bone OP.
at least tell me which one of the above was closest to what I should use for keywords

Yes. This actually is difficult af to find out. But he have his reasons..

What did you searched? I searched for "true evil, blog, homeless women, mother and two adult kids, drop in 2018, are you trying to separate our family? -psychology"

I searched what i greentexted in my earlier post.
it only led to further reaffirm my belief that Oh Pee is lying through his bunghole

I dont guess so, why would someone lie typing more than 2 big texts? Its too much for even a prank.