Sat at home playing Fortnite at 4 pm

>sat at home playing Fortnite at 4 pm
>mum asks me why I haven't got a job yet after finishing university
>she's not angry or shouting but she asks me this every week
>decide to just tell her that idgaf about trying to get a job or having a car or trying to get a family because I have ugly beta genes and I can't pass job interviews
>she starts crying and is still crying in her room

I had to tell her the truth someday, I just hope she can realise it.

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

The thing that killed Jow Forums was newfags coming in at a rate faster than we were able to redpill them
we

Attached: 1532895322088.jpg (1128x650, 170K)

You have no father I gather?

This is why a child needs a strong father figure, to teach how to be a man and not be a pussy boy, loathing himself instead of facing life like a man.

Is there something you don't like? Instead of moaning and complaining about it like a little bitch, do something about it. Change it.

If you can't, no point wasting time thinking about it or complaining about it.

Instead, focus on what you can do, what you can improve in your life and where you want to be.

You need to be slapped around to grow some back bone bucko.

What if i really dont care?

Tell her you were joking, you saw a sketch on TV.

low test, weak faggot.

''I don't care, I'm a little depressed bitch!"

well, nothing that a good belt whipping won't fix.

Lol. Brits gotta have the highest basedboy per capita. Oh how the mighty have fallen

Attached: IMG_1065.jpg (627x979, 265K)

this.

and you can focus on your career, on finding a good job, finding a girl that is worth your time. Be a good son and work hard.

Or if you don't like the field you're in, look for one that is of your interest. But first, focus on becoming independent and pulling your own weight

You forgot to tell people the most important part of the story. FORTNITE IS FREE TO PLAY.

You're lucky. My mother does the same, except for me she will yell at me, roll her eyes, give me the typical canned boomer responses to everything that don't apply to anything anymore and are fucking normie tier "just b yrself" cancer, and she's threatening to kick me out again if in 3 months I don't have a job.

Take an antidepressant.
When it starts to kick in, either the complete numbing/screaming despair that has overtaken will dissipate and allow you to make changes in a healthier state that will negate what little remains, or that particular formula is a dud and you will need to find another.
Or if you're really unlucky, none will work.

>dued just b stronguh!
To give an example of what their problem is, imagine someone with complete muscular atrophy, then imagine some faggot coming along and telling them "just run everyday bro, like I do".
They're not in any sort of mental state necessary to muster said will to achieve the changes that you're asking of them, they need to start smaller and work their way up.

>you need to be attractive if you want to get a job, a girlfriend, friends and an all around decent life in general

I wish someone told you this growing up. If I knew it sooner I would have checked out of life a long time ago.

We all have to learn our mistakes someday. Some in harsher ways than others. Good job OP.

Attached: 4987524560.jpg (690x517, 134K)

Muscular atrophy is a physical condition that can be detected by tests and cured with medicine.

Depression can not be detected through any means whatsoever and their is no cure. You can give your patient sedatives until they tell you they aren’t depressed but you can never know.

Comparing depression do a legitimate physical condition is brain dead.

Imagine having Multiple Schlorosis and some fag who hates his mom compares himself to you because he can’t get a job.

is this garbage even Jow Forums related?
looks like r9k-tier post to me

>missing the point this badly
Besides it's an allegorical comparison, not a literal one to one comparison leaf.

White men choosing to check out of life and play video games all day instead of make more white babies is the most Jow Forums related issue there is.

yeah bro.

pretty sure it's fucking rocket science and not like OP is on the ''Im depressed starter pack''

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 282K)

Make a better point then, ‘cause it was fucking shit. It’s not relevant to depression by any metric.

Kek I fucking love whoever made this, so accurate

Attached: Laughing Lions.png (393x391, 216K)

You can develop your character, first go to the gym, or do some form of physical activity like jogging or swimming. Then practise your social skills, try and smile more and stand up straight. If you don't have any friends join a website called meetup. It's good because if it goes not the way you would have liked you don't have to go again, but the following week you must try another social activity, then another and another. When you're looking in better shape try talking to a girl you like. This is the part that I'm struggling with so would like some advice frens.

Attached: 1521585804868.jpg (778x512, 45K)

Just be yourself, fren.

Attached: Apu Heart.png (240x304, 15K)

oh fren

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

I'm seeing a girl too, for the first ever time. Been on 5 amazing dates

Attached: Apu Thumb Up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

whoa fren that's nice. How did you approach her etc?
There is this really nice girl who works part time at my place of work but I never get a chance to speak to her as I leave after an hour when she starts her shift. Even if she did work with me I still wouldn't know what to say as I get embarrassed if other colleges know what I'm up to. They'll tease me fren.

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 9K)

Maybe bcause your mom dont beat you ass rightly when you was a child, stupid fag

It was off tinder. Before u say anything negative, she's really like me. Same personality, interests and have so much in common