Tom Hanks comfirmed pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s

But user thats cleary "just a sketch", might be. Just like rick and morty is just "a cartoon" and the doll he was raping was "just a doll". The tattoo on Steve-o is "just a funny tattoo". They are cleary testing how far they can go. Every normal person would stay the fuck away from child pageants.

Attached: pedo hanks.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0
youtube.com/watch?v=AZfwdEFl1t4
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY
youtu.be/BBXmwCMP1hU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no timeline where dan harmons 'SKIT" is funny. i was fucking offended, and i dont even have kids!

I just watched Donald S Pumpkins and it was pretty funny.

Last time Hanks was accused of being a pedo Anons came to his defense and attacked his accuser.
Just a heads up

hanks is too big lets just call it a loss and move on by not watching his movies
i can't believe I stayed up till 3am I'm off to bed see you guys tomorrow

I am no shrink but if you would joke about something , it would mean you would not actually do it ? . The guilty ones will be silent about what they do in the dark

Was that a pun?

Its the opposite actually.

Remember, if they’re convicted their address is online. It’ll be good practice.

Attached: 68FB5D89-D666-4159-BA61-94899725954E.jpg (236x155, 11K)

Everyone's apparently a pedo now, so who gives a shit?

Attached: 1410579287397.gif (758x696, 102K)

Then we would be talking about psychopaths who are child abusers , if i would rape kids i would not joke about it with my neighbors

Thanks but let them come. No-one in there right minds would defend this shit..

Unless you want to see how far you can go under the cover of humor..

tom hanks was in so many good movies though. he's the white bill cosby.

Pause the video at 3:41-3:42. What the fuck does she have a straw coming out of?

It's a water bottle shaped like a disney princess.

Pedophilia is gay and dumb and stupid and I have no idea who would ever do such a thing.
t. hanks

Tom Hanks?
More like Tom Spanks his monkey to children, ha!

muhdik

What is up with americans liking to fuck infants?

Attached: a1477875941_16.jpg (700x700, 134K)

It sure as shit did not resemble no damn disney princess in those 2 seconds and it didn't for any kids who saw it on tv with their parents either.

2:40 SEXY FEET SEXY FEET SEXY FEET DAMMIT SOPHIA!

dafaq also whats with him pissing in erry movie?

Attached: 1532500689527.jpg (438x438, 17K)

If it's really offensive you can close your eyes during that part.

Hes a normal guy, like you and I.

Attached: 23-david-pumpkins-snl-feature.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 340K)

That's not the point and you know it. It's a subconscious psychological suggestion through imitation. They were also going heavy on the laugh track in the beginning to prime the audience for the programming that went on throughout.

Perhaps, but I never saw anything other than a water bottle.
If you saw a penis, then perhaps the media was designed with you in mind.

Why is Jow Forums so obssessed with pedos? You cunts get wayyyy too obssessed. I'm thinking it's all a bit of cheeky deflection ;)

>accuse others of deflection
>defiantly not deflecting

Attached: 1532762052053s.jpg (158x250, 7K)

You idiots are gonna finally kill free speech with this witch hunt. Wait until you have concrete evidence before going after people. Is everyone who's ever put a sticker of Calvin pissing on something on the back window of their truck a pedo?

t. hanks

t. hanx

The Eternal Leaf

Attached: 1532824243559.jpg (600x450, 63K)

buddy buddy come on its clearly just the next lever we can pull to move public opinon tis all a game of names

>They are cleary testing how far they can go.

I don't think the Gunn/Harmon stuff are good examples of that since they were pretty well unknown until recently. If they were trying to test people it would be stuff that was more publicized and less blatant.

Unfunny is just his style of humor!

don't post remi or her pale vampire feet will ruin the thread!

Attached: remi fanggg.jpg (850x1214, 160K)

No that's how shills work these days.

>all the 'I'm sleepy' posts
>any defeatism
>any 'it's just jokes'
>any "Jow Forums is the new SJW'

Ignore it and whatever you do don't feed it or listen to it.

Attached: 1532802759705s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Please, if someone said "I love my kids," you faggots would call him a pedo in a heartbeat.

but really what the fuck is wrong with americans that they have child pageants

The Harmon tape honestly seemed like blackmail/hazing. I doubt he's innocent, but without proof it's... eh.

The tarantino foot lick image.. now that's some decent proof. Probably still blackmail related though.

To this day we've not yet seen real proof of all of our theories on this shit.
But I know its real.
Of course.
But without proof, society won't care.

They've been circumcised, flouridated, glyphosated, medicated, estrogenized, and more!
But even before all that they were still biblefags, so idk.

THIS KIWI-NIGGERS SAID HE LOVES KIDS, SOUND THE ALARM

this, it's sick.. we've always reacted to this here. I used to think it was just some fucked up plastic fantastic shit, but I fear it's something else behind this today

LICKY-LICK MY CUNNY ONIICHAN!!!!!!

Attached: 1517526294678.gif (640x360, 795K)

That's not the same as saying "that's a sexy baby!"
normal people don't find babies sexy

the fuck is wrong with the like dislike ratio

Attached: 1532992222584.jpg (251x201, 9K)

At least your orphans are safe from us now

day of the rake soon
no leaf will escape

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-know-your-meme-pol-5ae4a6bb5108b7.9165004015249343313319.png (1400x900, 814K)

"ice cream is a serious business"

youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0

"I eat little babies, ice scream, it keeps me young"

youtube.com/watch?v=AZfwdEFl1t4

They clearly think we are all stupid subhumans and just mock us.

Attached: i-scream.jpg (1280x800, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7RMQksXpQSk

Attached: cuntyperry.jpg (600x600, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg

Attached: miley cyrus pizza.jpg (500x536, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY

Attached: 1524765352751.jpg (1024x1011, 110K)

The "Jow Forums down" LIVE STREAM EVENT!!!
>happened this morning
Good theories and bants!! Great chat !!

youtu.be/BBXmwCMP1hU

Check it out

Attached: 1533002130680m.jpg (1024x460, 55K)

HOLY.FUCK.

Perry literally has pizza and ice cream there and the costume of a pedophile.

just how deep does this shit go?

Attached: unqavBD.png (1894x821, 1.02M)

Attached: podes.jpg (1200x1047, 184K)

Sneaky Jewtube, real sneaky.

Attached: Sneaky Jewtube censor.jpg (1560x588, 364K)

at the end of her dance the girl says
>talk dirty to me
Tom Hanks follows it by yelling
>SEXY BABY!
several times

Attached: kekree.gif (500x281, 898K)

just compare the child lover logo to the langnese logo

Attached: 15327427059033.jpg (532x600, 40K)

Attached: 3_03_17-b1.jpg (816x524, 197K)

Nothing new here....

Attached: Hollyjew Grooming.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Attached: pedonormalization.png (1280x1241, 389K)

holy shit

they truly think we are just idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

yeah she has symbolism in almost every clip, I'm not exactly sure what the purpose is though, programming, normalizing degeneracy or mocking probably, also a lot of symbolic shit in liveshows on stage from, katy perry, lady gaga, beyonce, madonna and probably more thots

Attached: horus3.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Hollywood is dead. Nothing is funny, compelling, thrillng.... nothing. Pedo jokes are not funny except when you're a pedo. If you consider yourself to be"edgy", you're an idiot.
DIE PEDO SCUM

All of Hollywood is filled with disgusting degenerates. I don't think you can even get a major gig in Hollywood without defiling yourself.

bump

I mean that is a pretty simple shape so it shouldn't be surprising that you can find it everywhere... right?

I just... like... really like tom Hanks movies . He’s really good at being an average man that men can really relate to.

smug arrogant pedo hag

This is what people do not get:

1) Anybody in Hollywood who has risen to the top has dark secrets. In this world, you cannot become rich and powerful without trampling on others.

2) Pedophilia is more than just a sick fetish. It is rooted in MKUltra programming and Satanic ritual abuse. Even if you do NOT believe in Satan they do...

3) Except to them, it is Lucifer. Lucifer is a rebel who is wise and uses reason, or so they think. They HATE God and mock him constantly. Lucifer is their "light" that illuminates.

4) They use "hidden in plain sight" tactics to not only reveal their agendas, but to mock you and God. They believe because they give us the truth, they are justified in their actions.

5) Satan and demons disguise themselves as beings of light. That is why you hear the "one love" "no boundaries" "all is love" new age bs. This is all a work of Satan.

6) But that sounds good...does not it? This mindset dismisses the fact that true evil exists. These Luciferians try to promote moral relativism...that there really is no good and bad!

7) If you are here, you know that is not true.

That is where my journey began. I wanted to know why evil existed, and I kept finding Satan at the top. Believe what you want, but the pattern exists in all corruption.

Also I used to be a liberal, atheist, SJW, celebrity worshiper.

why does he look jewish but his sex sla- i mean his kid looks mexican ?

Yes that is exactly what they want. Normalise it. Remember “everyone is slightly gay”

You relate to cocksucking, aids ridden faggots, retards, and meek men who take instructions from women? Flag checks out.

to be fair the illumanit symbolism doesnt concern me.
I'm Greek and seeing people say that Ancient Greek symbols and beliefs are evil is quite triggering.

However its clear that these people either believe in Christianity and do the opposite of it, or are at least aware of Christian beliefs, either way it shows an allegiance.

y-yeah h-haha

just look at katy perrys music videos

Shit. What's it say user?

I'm pretty sure that's done on purpose, FBI covered up all kinds of pedocrimes

pedophile

I HAVE NO WORDS...

Regardless, the straw goes into the doll's ass

Bump

l to fair they are mocking REAL toddler pageants
where muricans unironically doll up their small daughters to look like whores - its creepy as fuck

Attached: 1379865006000-XXX-d-Toddlers-tvrail-26[1].jpg (1200x630, 152K)

>what a bunch of pretty little losers

VERBAL ABUSE

TOM HANKS VERBALLY ABUSES CHILDREN

You don't need to go so deep or talk about satanic cult to reach the pedophilic layer of the elite.
I'm not saying that it's not related or that there's no cult partto it but pedophilia in general is something seemingly inherent with the powerfull and influential.

In Spain the people of the higher echelons of the country's elite is involved in one way or another.
Famous people from the gay lobby has been caught red handed and investigated for child trafficking but not only the investigations were dropped (they started uncovering way too many people from more cases and more gay bars for VIPs) but the people involved still work on Tv after the preliminar investigations saw the light and everybody forgot about it.
There's been cases of politicians related to photograpers of children who kidnap some of them and sell them to said politicians.

People with so much power and money who can do anything they want tend to desire the things that are forbidden to the rest of the population and therefore lack any morals.
Then, of course, you can go deeper and investigate cults like Hollywood where many members alredy admitted the sickness of that world.

good post that will get lost in a sea of nothingness

Attached: 02b9d1798554a3620b60ef301dac73b1--dear-hunter-hunters.jpg (462x352, 24K)

Attached: robertredfordbeard.gif (300x123, 1.92M)

You do not have to go so deep, but for those willing, go deeper.

Tom hanks risked his life running up that beach in saving private ryan, show a little respect.

Excellent post. / Underrated.

Attached: Jesus-kills-death.png (738x8503, 1.56M)

why haven't you guys posted the new tom hanks video where he outright says people do bad things in hollywood to get farther in their career.

...but then normalizes it and says this happens everywhere. "we need to end sexual harassment"

You guys are assuming Tom Hanks wrote this? He's an actor. Jimmy Kimmel and his writing staff are the ones we should be targeting, if anyone. They just picked Tom Hanks because he seems like the last guy that would be into this shit and that's funny.
Also that's not his daughter.

super cringey, people buy the dumbest shit

We are over the target in terms of Pedogate, but my fear is that maybe this low-hanging fruit (Hanks) is a trap. A means to discredit everything we've found and achieved. I might be wrong and I don't want to seem a concernfag, but lets make sure we find and engage other targets as well. This all must come down but lets not underestimate them.

ah more retarded disinfo shit nobody should give a single flying piss about but lets spam the board with this retarded meme inbetween the black dick threads anything to avoid talking about the actual problem everybody knows is the actually fucking problem
heres a video thatll actually help you in life
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

It is a trap. They are trying to distract from pedo rick because that is an easy one with many more unexploded land mines for the left to come if we continue. I think we've already proven the left's obvious double standards once again and this whole thing is dying out.

I got banned from Facebook for telling people Bob Saget had simulated sex with a lifelike child doll that looked like one of the Olsen twins on Full House. In front of the cast and crew. This "Violated community standards" and I got trolled to shit about some innocent guy named Dan Harmon by ugly, fat women and guys with long beards and open mouths in all their pictures.

You're doing it wrong. You post the video of him telling that story and your comment should be "interesting", "listen to this" or something similar.

Let them damn themselves.

Glenn Beck is making a passionate defense for James Gunn right now against the BAD MOB MENTALITY that is persecuting him. Those damn ALT RIGHT (TM.) bastards. Now everyone thinks he is some sort of sick fuck.

JAMES GUNN IS A HUMAN BEAN. JUST LIKE BEN SHAPIRO. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM. (Actual quote coming up) JUST LIKE IF YOU MAKE PIZZAS (?)

What did he mean by this strange phrase he just shit out?

GLENN. BECK. MERCURY.

Attached: Pizza fest poster.png (640x400, 195K)

fuck man IDK better start a new thread or 27 to figure that shit out