The greatest “LARP”

So, like many of you, I have gone back and forth on what to think of Q. It’s amazing that this so called LARP has gone on for as long, and gained so much traction even now in the mainstream media.

Take a look at this shit though. The presidential Motorcade actually honked the letter Q in Morse code. This shit is truely insane. When is the hammer going to drop? Are you a believer yet?

Skip ahead to around 40 seconds for the Q-honk.

youtu.be/cl51wZVdwYA

Now listen to the Morse code translation for the letter Q.

youtu.be/cryXdWI6rKU

Attached: ECC33DF9-A1DA-42CF-A8F0-7BCE63C69B29.jpg (1128x485, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/775291147
worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/
study.com/academy/lesson/extinction-burst-in-psychology-definition-examples-quiz.html
cdn.defenseone.com/a/defenseone/interstitial.html?v=8.17.0&rf=https://www.defenseone.com/news/2015/09/how-many-us-troops-were-killed-iranian-ieds-iraq/120524/
washingtonpost.com/world/war-zones/weapons-prove-iranian-role-in-iraq-us-says/2011/07/05/gHQAUnkmzH_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0b4498d572ce
nytimes.com/2007/02/10/world/middleeast/10weapons.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q was confirmed for me when he called North Korea months before the summit. You can't honestly argue that anyone thought in March-April 2018 that Trump was going to peacefully end the Korean War.

They also said "Iran next". The exact same script that played out with NK seems to be playing out with Iran now(Strong words, media freakout, Trump extends hand, enemy nation accepts, what the fuck). If Iran sits down to publicly talk shit out, not only is Q confirmed, but we are truly living in one of the greatest times in the history of humanity.

fuck off boomer

Not a boomer. You obviously are a shill or haven’t been paying close attention.

Yes, and Q also mentioned that Israel is last. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

kys boomer

Being boomer is awesome af

for those of you who are't retarded boomers, watch this and grab a snack, because its fucking long

Iran regime change post? really?

I think something big is coming and the enemy is going to do all it can to disrupt. What concerns me greatly is the upcoming antifa rally thing where that have state that they are bringing guns this time.

We went over this in the last thread. Q is undeniably real. And even if it wasn't so, they got the boomers riled up something fierce. All directed towards the objective of destroying the deep state. So read the Q proofs and reclaim pol.

Why not, 75 percent of the population is 35 or less. They despise the despotic islamic regime. Iranian govt is a shit hole and have continuously wihout pause have called for the extinction of the western world. They are the foremost sponsor of terrorists. Why are you defending them?

Because muh die for Israel people love Muslims

Don't go to rallies. It's banker bankrolled (((Federal Agent))) provacetuers on both sides trying to stir up shit to distract you and rope gullible and easily emotional manipulated people into creating violent controversy.

Q advocates for regime change in Iran, which makes him a Zionist.

>why are you defending them

because he is a shill or retarded, quite possibly both

Is that world memeflag AI here? I want to hear who made that weirdo, and also his response to why he thinks that brainlet tier faggotry solipsism is correct.

Also bump in case anything new comes out of this thread

I think the q thing is cryptically written because of the algorithms that can trace users across the interwebs based on unique writing styles everyone has.

good story.

Glaring flaw in your logic. Iran turning into Persia brings stability to the ME, which is obviously a great thing for the world. It has nothing to do with Israel. Also, you seem to think that only Islam can defeat the ZOG, which is obviously wrong also. Such weak shilling.

Q posted this image a day before avanti did

Attached: 1533001738431.png (1156x1446, 633K)

PARTIALLY CONVINCED

That, and the fact that allowing people to come to their own conclusions solidifies their knowledge and resolve. It's also quite handy in providing a barrier for low IQ people.

A TRULY INDOMITABLE LARP

There's much, much more. You'll go from partially convinced to totally convinced because you recognize the mathematical impossibility of all the coincidences.

*crack*
*sips*

Phew... another day on the internets. Time to load up the reddits and see what's happening on the great awakening. Any day now Qs going to drop the motherlode on the secret Liberal conspiracy to kidnap children and harvest them for their adrenochrome and other awful stuff I don't even wanna think about! They do it because they Channel the Energy of the youth like Vampires to keep them spritely, just real sick stuff.

I sure do enjoy sabotaging any hope of people finding out that politicians really are pedophiles blackmailed by intelligence agencies because some people with Real Big Fuckin Noses set up a red herring fake grassroots campaign to make old people embarrass themselves and makes the whole concept of pedocracy smell of boomer feces wafting in your face so not a single intelligent person with powers of deduction actually starts digging and catches something real.

p.s. can't wait to see those Smart Missiles used against Iran, The World's Greatest Sponsor Of Terrorism, they won't know what hit em, GIT EM TRUMP

Attached: 17539759086408.png (471x888, 217K)

I wish they would, it would give them the excuse to kill them all. problem is antifa is pussys, like to talk and attack with bike locks but wont do anything out in the open

that is exactly it. Man, what a timeline. What is your take on JA?

that is the problem user, they are pussies and pussies act irrationally.

This. Also, didn’t we all think the writing on the wall was there for regime change in Syria? TWICE?? Everyone was up in arms thinking Trump was compromised after he sent a couple boom booms, and now nobody is talking about it. Things have calmed down. Then came North Korea. HARD TALK followed by compromise and a historic meeting, even if its just theatrics. Do you see the script?

To be honest, I don't know. I haven't looked into it as much, but I strongly suspect him having been saved by patriots for a long time, waiting to be used as an asset. The half-assed subversion of WikiLeaks points towards that, and also his long period of not showing true signs of life. Now the time has come for Julian to break open the Russia BS.

Bump. That AI last thread mentioned Cicada 3301 (though in reference to some Stephen Colbert voat thing). How do they play into current events? I remember the recruiting process some years ago looked pretty stringent.

It's also the first time I heard of "Discordians" which on cursory glance looks similar to that Church of Bob slack meme-religion that invented the Iluminati trading card game which may or may not have been inspired by events going on in Antarctica >_>
>t. Honestly not trying to slide the thread, just curious on a tangent and bumping in meantime cuz Ive got nothin

Attached: 1532416934851.jpg (624x417, 123K)

Putting pressure on Iran is not the same as putting troops on the ground. I believe that we don’t have another GWB in office right now. I believe Mattis is better than that.

That is what I am hoping for. I have not followed it too closely. But if he was compromised I imagine it would be known.

So anyone who opposes the theocratic regime in Iran is a Zionist now? Wow. Just like anyone who opposes Israel is an "anti-semite".

Worried about antifa the epitome and essence of stupid naive children. Really?

>blood moon bullshit
>hyping the kappy sperg
>yet another shit cam pic
>war in iran
>recycling assange files from years ago to create a happening

After getting btfo last time, q took a vaction. now he's just throwing spaghetti at the wall and hopping for a happening soon because his views are slipping and the shekels are drying up. Likey also been subverted and in now a full blown psyop.
They well obviously claim they predicted pic related kek

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-07-31-11-42-46.png (1414x1724, 306K)

What was the story behind Q posting this guy?
Bump

Everyone around me was just shocked at how I could take in that news, and dismiss it as theatrics. When you follow Q, you are never that surprised, and often already anticipate the next moves on the board. It's too bad that shills have consensus cracked Jow Forums during that period. But these last couple threads are testament to the fact we're reclaiming whatever is left of fracturechan.

You kind of proved my point user. They are naive and stupid and stated they will bring firearms to the next altercation. If you subscribe to the notion that they are being paid and supported by radical statist progressive, whos ideology is being challenged, then it is reasonable to take that threat seriously as they would rather cause as much disruption and chaos aspossible to subvert and progress the US is making.

>Q posted about a blood moon?
>Q mentioned Kappy?
>what war in Iran? I didn’t know we were at war?

Explain the coincidences. Explain the simple videos I posted fag

Trumps r guy hes gonna take down the pedos look for the signs

I'm fuckin senile btw, theyre pedos because there MAD WITH POWER and theyre doig it because the torture makes the cannibal meat taste sweater..... I have no concept of how blackmail works because I'm fuckin old and retarded and watch TV all day snoring buttered popcorn

check this article on real patriot news about a massive pedo ring taken down.... like 10 whole people in san fagsisco. this is trump cracking down on the pedo illuminati for sure... holywood or shud i say pedowood is next any day now the Liberal Conspiracy will be exposed... we have Israel helping us, they have satellites that can read newspapers from space... trump and israel theyre going to find the adrenochrome vampire headquarters for us theyre our allies

Attached: 95239573730753004.png (400x400, 131K)

Its not amazing. It's well funded with our tax dollars
>omg, Q works for the government so they're legit
That's literally how fucking dumb you people are. Instead of being pissed off for the last two years about the corruption in our government, you've all been jacking off to the retarded fantasy of your corrupt, lunatic, garbage government, policing itself. That's literally how stupid you all are. You deserve to be abused and ruled over, because you're basically livestock.

thread made

D͟y̢̜͚̺̠e̘̩̯V̗̥͞1̡͎̖̝͔̙ͅ4̸̫̩k̙̜Y̼̪J̘̜̥͉͙̠̠́/e̳̕M̹͙l̸͓x͍̖͕͍̱̞͡ͅE͕̣͉̝i̞̗͔̝͡ͅU̱̰̤͖̺̪͜R͈̖͎̬̫͓͈͠2͍͎̖͎̙̪̞a̝͙̤̰̕F̞̦̹͟E̙̫d̝͉͓̥͢g̢͎̮̥̻̫͕̯K̵̟̦̫͖̝͇̣6̘̟7̸͍̦͉̖O̰̼͓̥̮̣ͅY̪U̠͖̙k̝̞͕͓M͇͚͔͓̙̰J̦̕P̥J̗̼̺̳Pq̝V̱͡wl͎͕̘͢v̝̺̣̳́ͅD͍̟̙͞6̳̱͓̖̱̙Ţ̬͖̙̖̘k͚̺̣̰l͞G͉͍lU̥̝̣̪ͅ7͈͚̪̞7̴̺̝7̱̭͟A̺̰̥̜c̯̼̘͝K̥̥̙̙̪̞͎y͇T̹O̙c̴̪̠q̮̹̱̥y͔͉̩͙͠ͅͅo̺̙̺̣̦j̘̭̖̙͟/̘̯͖̗͙X̩̗ͅ1͙̗͉̰͎͇̬͘7̘̟̭͇̜b̺A̛̗̼̯̩0̩̟͎͔͈̤̀c̡͎̟͙x̣̝̭̱̩k̸̫O̴͔̩͕̖t͙͈̩̟̮̗̻͢j̪͓̻̘͖̱̟jh̗̝̼̰̮͟ͅx͝p̥͙͍̜z͚͔̣7͔̬̪Z̹̖t̤̟̪͉̥ͅṾ̣͞R͖̰ͅ+͖̝͍V̭͈̙ͅD͙̻̜͞4̨͓m̶̺̘̭̞0̪͖͉͚ͅp̨͚̱̫̜͕̩̪q͎̠͉͚͉̝x̘̤J̗͖̗͙̘͢K̝̞͈̱̯̙͟8͈y̘̪T̥̙̼̞̭͇Z̧̹̳͓Jd̘̭͖̺͔̤̝8̺̜̤̺̼J̰̼͕̘̠͎͔ḻ̱̝̗͓ͅK͎̮N̶͍̭ͅo͖͉͕̥̭͓X̜a̛p̵̪͍̺̤̥Y͟V͖͔͍̫̠̜F̩̖̹̼͓͚͢4͖̯͙͙ͅ3̠͍̞̣̜̜9̟m͎͙t̞̹̰͘ͅU̹̼̬̥̻ṷ͓8̻̗̘̭̺̰̗͡ḌQ̤͉̳͔̞̙͉H̫͙̳͖́+̥͙͙̳̗/̰̤́s̨F̬̪̤̟̙͉N̛̠A̘̱̯ͅ3b̴̼̟͓̯̯͔G̶͔v̪̞͎̝̹̜x̸̹̪͍̝̳̤̝X͚̮͙̥̣̀Z̰̬͉͚͎͔a͍̖̠̘̮̜͝p̛̖Z͉A̶͔̳D̠L̘͙̠̭V̴̘̫J̳̜̕F̛e̤̩y͓̣̦͚ͅr͕̥̘͚̗͖+̷̠̠̭͍̝̳p͔̪͖͚̝̼̫ȩ̖l̟̗͍̦S̛͍̺̰͙h̭̻͎y͉8̙̩̘͔̹̭͡J̖͎̩v͉̻p̜u̼̕fb̦̦͕̪̩f̙C̻̩̖͕͙̤͢E̹̮̹͜ͅP͞B̞̝̣͉̦0̧̙̫7͔̪͓̹̬̗4̟͇̝̹͠s̻̼̀

get out.

How to control the narrative within fringe groups that don't trust the MSM:

Step 1: Infiltrate and post a bunch of vague, not immediately verifiable information, some of which, if not all, comes true in time. Note that none of this information is actually meaningful.
Step 2: As you're a part of a government agency, thus privy to certain information and schedules before they become public, you can garner trust by dropping breadcrumbs on totally pointless shit that would become public through the MSM eventually, thus creating a following of believers.
Step 3: Repeat this process until you convert enough people to do research for you on fringe topics or on information that you actually don't know anything about (remember, not everything comes true), in hopes that someone will uncover something interesting, to test something, or to simply mislead people, like the MSM does.
Step 4: Keep at it. You've already won. These anti MSM people are now following your own narrative like sheep, analogous to those that are still brainwashed and believe in the MSM. Remember goyim, Trump will MAGA. Disregard all that fake news and follow Q or whomever else becomes "trustworthy".

Heh. Easy.

please no probe butt.

You’re trying really hard for those (((you)))’s aren’t you? Nobody responded to your first stupid little monologue so you’re just dying for attention aren’t you? Well here you go you butter toothed cocksucker.

Enjoy!

Your really enjoying the ayy flag aren't you Georgia bro?

So what have you been doing in the meantime, Enlightened one?

Q is working quite well as a sub-normal IQ containment zone.

Stop trying to derail the thread faggot.

Low energy shills are sad and have low energy
WWG1WGA

fuck off boomer

based boomer poster

You are literally being psyopped by jews in order to protect blackmailed pedophile politicians, you can't see an obvious decoy because you're a fucking stupid old man that stares at the keyboard and types with one finger, fuck you

Q has left messages not intended for us, previously. It is known that Q is being followed by bad actors, because they know it's real shit. This is why we agree that disinformation (by Q team) is necessary.

>Avenatti is paranoid
>snaps a pic of guy watching him
>Q uploads that picture before Avenatti does

It is to make known to Avenatti that we know he knows he is being watched, his devices are all tapped, he is utterly fucked.
Remember Trump has taped conversations of lots of journos with Cohen. They have most if not all blackhat devices hacked (we believe)

The horn pattern does not in any way match the Q Morse code translation. It's not even remotely close.

Essentially it was a false flag against Q's followers, they were trying to make them look insane when it was an inside job

How so? Its not hurting to explore the possibility? I’m still going to vote in November. I’m still reading a plethora of literature and media to come up with the closest thing to the truth as I can.

Q is literal propaganda

>t. Fake and gay poster during the FBIanon revelations

In video: . . - -
In reality q = - -.-

Dumb.

Also, this guy is correct

by boomer do you mean someone who wants to rid this country of a ZOG? Watch the film you kike

Qanon is a MOSSAD propaganda team working with the Trump admin.

Attached: Qanon BTFO.png (594x781, 402K)

I'm not sure what you are implying. Am I expected to launch a one man revolution? "Crazy Man Dies In Police Stand-off"

I called out this bullshit from day one. They have been laughing at you for years, and now they're going to rub your faces in it. The government is corrupt. Entirely. The rank & file is corrupt. There are no white hat good guys.

1500 pedophiles arrested since trump took office

worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

To add to this, how did Q get the pic? My guess, and it's only a guess, is that there truly is SOME good IA's left, pic related convinced me because I was already thinking about it before I saw this

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-31-13-31-40.jpg (1080x568, 332K)

> s e e t h i n g

fuck off bong, it doesn't even matter if you are a shill or not, don't say shit until Tommy is free

Antifa has been declared a terrorist organization, they will either be arrested or slaughtered if they show up armed and masked.

right, cause Iran is no threat to anyone. They just want to live their life and pray to allah and make sweet sweet goat love. kys

Wrong, it was .. - -, which translates to ITT

>motorcade ITT'ing that youtube video

Could it be a case of the Doppler effect (haven't watched the video)?

Pic related. Iran is only a threat to Israel and her puppet-States.

Attached: trump iran redpill.png (5116x3300, 598K)

>imagine being this blackpilled
>he doesn't see what is happening
>hasn't even read the q proofs yet
Your life sucks and it doesn't need to, user

>honestly not trying to slide the thread
>by bumping it
Newfags please go

This is fucking retarded, he didn't honk _ _ . _, that was _ . _ _

nevertheless, it makes them all the more dangerous. look at this term, extinction burst
study.com/academy/lesson/extinction-burst-in-psychology-definition-examples-quiz.html

>Imagine that you are a parent going grocery shopping with your four-year-old daughter. She starts to whine, so you hand her a chocolate candy bar. She eats the candy and is pleasant throughout the trip. The next time you take her to the grocery store, she whines again and you hand her another candy bar, which cheers her up. You and your daughter repeat this pattern every time you go to the grocery store until you begin to notice how much you are spending on candy for her. You finally decide to stop buying her candy bars.

>The first and second trips that you refuse to buy a candy bar, your daughter whines and cries the entire time you are in the grocery store. During the third trip, you notice that she only cries when she sees the candy bars in the aisle as you leave the store. By the sixth trip, your daughter finally realizes that whining will not get her a chocolate bar, so she stops whining altogether. Your daughter's temporary increase in whining when you decide to stop purchasing her chocolate candy bars is an example of extinction burst.

>muh boomer

Attached: 1513183410522.jpg (588x823, 109K)

So what are they stopping us from doing then? Are you saying you would have launched a revolution by now if it wasn't for the Q Larp? You aren't making any sense.

i used to think Q user was a larper faggot

but lately I've noticed pretty much everything he says is 99.99% close to the mark. It's not a larp at all.

Attached: 1533062408462.jpg (886x827, 117K)

Wikileaks has been compromised since around 10/16/16. Just look at all of their twitter DMs being leaked from 2015-2017. Proof that it was compromised to honeypot whistleblowers.

Q Predicted this

wrong
cdn.defenseone.com/a/defenseone/interstitial.html?v=8.17.0&rf=https://www.defenseone.com/news/2015/09/how-many-us-troops-were-killed-iranian-ieds-iraq/120524/

washingtonpost.com/world/war-zones/weapons-prove-iranian-role-in-iraq-us-says/2011/07/05/gHQAUnkmzH_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0b4498d572ce

nytimes.com/2007/02/10/world/middleeast/10weapons.html

How about we raid Q's Wikipedia article? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

>wrong
>it was exactly what you said it was

Attached: 2AD533B2-628F-4221-A5D9-A72CD340219D.jpg (398x321, 40K)

Do it subtly, drop a few redpills

Q is CIA niggers. Of course they're able to "predict" some toothless and inconsequential shit to keep the boomers busy.

Attached: hehe.png (254x236, 80K)

>pointing towards things to research
>imploring them to meme their findings at full blast
>target the deepstate globally and domestically
>this is a good idea if you're a member of the illuminati

Heh. Easy.

that doesn't even remotely sound like the letter Q

>US troops killed by Iran
>implying America isn't Israel's puppet-State

Attached: trump-zionism-32.jpg (850x1336, 229K)

Of course I'm seething.

I've studied the blackmail mechanism used in British parliament. They literally use care homes and turn them into pedo dens and MI5 puts cameras in them and blackmails the perpetrators with the footage. They literally blackmail them into running to be MPs, mayors, local councillors. They have a massive arsenal of blackmailed pedos that do whatever they're told.

When I see you corn syrup slurping bald headed old bastards talking about "They do it because there absorbing the energy of the youth" I do indeed seethe and wish that I could curb stomp you for being so fucking stupid. You pander to jews because of all the oscar bait hollywood movies you've seen with toasty warm golden vibes like The Pianist and Saving Private Ryan and can't accept that they run the intelligence agencies who control the politicians through this mechanism.

>psyop
Ask me how I know you're a shill

Oh boohoo, a bunch of violent commies might get slaughtered in the streets.

Attached: F1C892C9-85FC-4D73-8C5F-70060585D8A8.jpg (876x841, 371K)

Where is the fucking honk? All I heard were retards woooooooing

Wrong dipshit, you posted ". . - -" with a space between the littledots. Not only is that NOT the sound the motorist made, but also that would spell out EETT which makes absolutely no sense compared to ITT. Get your ears cleaned out bro

Attached: 1515373915509.jpg (228x320, 21K)

Yes, it does actually