So what does Jow Forums think about tattoo's i was thinking about maybe getting one myself like pic related

So what does Jow Forums think about tattoo's i was thinking about maybe getting one myself like pic related

Attached: 349a52d2ab82cd7c1a46f9254ec26e5f--tattoos-on-hand-cool-tattoos.jpg (500x750, 42K)

just stop it normie

most guys i know with tattoos are usually douchebags. dont get them

What?

Attached: 324324324.jpg (494x477, 93K)

I'm from the south so i thought it would be nice to have plus my dad has a confederate flag tatoo

I think it looks ok

What do you think about non whites ?

Tattoos are trashy, and this is coming from a fellow Dixian.

why does everybody ask stuff like this?

its pathetic and retarded, fits perfectly on you.
Go for it.

I don't hate people because of their race but i know that all the race's are not equal you could call me a race realist

I dont know ive been on pol for while

Rude

i mean whatever you think looks cool man. you shouldnt let others judge you, the only judge is god and urself

Good advice

Then go back pls

thanks

This. Please get it, so people can easily identify you as someone to avoid.

pol changes a man. go there child

Based

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

snap

This

Give me your powerscaling chart for races

There is nothing better than an American who chooses to embrace his ANGLO southern heritage. Please do!

Cool treason flag. Instantly marks the bearer as low IQ, thus sparing ordinary people the annoyance of wasting their time talking to him.

>Treason flag
It's my heritage you racist

>you racist
Treason is a choice.

Repent ye, for the thoughts of foolishness are sins in itself!

Attached: 1341251325141.jpg (600x337, 120K)

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or just being really nice

Have it if you want, though it will be hard to take it off if you change your mind.
The design looks nice.

wow rude

also this

I mean sure but you will be known as sisterfucker for the rest of your life

I think they're great because its like a sign saying "I am a gigantic faggot" so i know to avoid those people

No one from the south fucks their family

Like i said i'm just proud of my southern heritage

Im sure your ancestors would be honoured that you got a drawing on your body that can never be removed

kinda like this sign?

Attached: gaywi.jpg (1599x832, 350K)

Well you make a good point but even most of my family has tattoo's even my grandfather who fought in Vietnam

and most of my family are drug addicts
so what?

I'm sorry user a lot of people on my family suffer with drug problems too

>suffer from
its not a disease m8, drug addicts are fucking degenerate pieces of shit and should be in prison or executed

my point was that you shouldnt do something just because your family does

What i really meant was i suffer from their drug addition but i get your point

>be [anyone not from dixie]see confederate battle flagfoam at the mouth and complain about incest and low iq meme

Attached: 1527066496323.png (728x794, 42K)

Yeah petty much this

Attached: 1533090634788.png (579x585, 14K)

based and graypilled

Attached: 1527086501438.png (885x538, 19K)

Thoughts on Ohio?

Attached: ohio.jpg (3300x4200, 1.22M)

They had good songwriters 150~ years ago

I don't think much about it but i do have some family there

what country is that

It's a confederate battle flag from the American civil war

loooks like the british flag lmao did you guys steal it or something

No it's just a navel jack this is the real flag of the CSA

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_(1861–1863).svg.png (1200x667, 24K)