People keep impersonating me and it's really pissing me off

People keep impersonating me and it's really pissing me off

I don't use a trip code out of TRUST and this is how you thank me?

FUCK YOU ALL ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Attached: 1532681301343.webm (360x640, 711K)

i suppose you get upset at the bartender when you get drunk too?

╭∩╮haha look at his lil dood

booben

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮╭
∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
╭∩╮(OwO)╭∩╮

so elite emblemed posts a trip is not needed

Attached: 1524541580554.png (489x283, 274K)

cant impersonate me now lol

girl in webm?

lole you didn't even use the right tripcode thanks for trying to copy my typing style tho lol

╭∩╮is this a penis?

That what that girl get for wereing that ugly tack dress

٩(๛ ˘ 3˘)۶

You can keep being a hateful bitch all you want but she's just having fun with a friend.

If a dress is tacky then it tacky. Dose not matter if she have fun or not. Dose not change the fack that it a tacky dress.

Are we going to have a catfight?

No, just simply the truth the dress was tacky and no matter how much fun she was happy don't change that. You have see trying on tacky dress cool. But you feeling of how much fun you have or how the dress make you feel don't mean it not tacky.

Imagine trying this hard to be the most autistic bitchy critic on the internet.

At least she looks like a woman. Which I can't say for you

literally who

She actually does have autism

okay.. guess I missed that part, well that explains everything

I have take many classes about fashion so I do know what I take about when it come too chouthing and I do have autism

Yes I have a manly face but by body it far form a man. And this was not about her look like a women it was about the tacky dress and anyone who know about fashion can ponit put why it is.

you seem like a good person, dont let those mindless haters get to you

Yeah, as if it's a crime to wear something tacky while playing around. Your typing is a fucking crime against humanity and you think you have room to talk? Fuck yourself.

You obviously haven't been here very long if you're not familiar with Mr and Mrs Normie. One you just argued with over being a hateful nazi, the other is in love with him for exactly that reason.

Thank you and i won't and I'm sorry if I seem rude when I said what I did. I really intoo fashion have been form when I was a kid and being in Las Vegas I see a lot of tacky thing like this dress.

I did not say it was a cram I juat said the dress was tanky. And yes my tipeing skill suck but that don't make me wrong. If I were something tacky and I would hope someone would tell me. But I know what tacky and not. And not sew why you so piss it not like that women is you or you dateing her

You said "That what that girl get for wereing that ugly tack dress". You're saying she deserves essentially bad karma for wearing something IN A DRESSING ROOM WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DECIDE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

You're a fucking asshole and you're trying to act like what you said wasn't some bitchy high school girl bullshit.

He hate eveyone a little and I hate eveyone a little. I am a naiz top so is are close friand who a black guy. Hate norime don't mean someone need too come after me I am not him.

You enable him. You're part of the crime.

No catfight?

Lesbian sex, then?

He's super new and he won't fit in. It's sad really.

She were a dress with the frost of her fully exspoce, she don't were something too stop her best too come out. When they come out she post the video of it online. If I wore something like that and me chest fell out then I would deserve it too.

So haveing haveing people even a little is a crime....bant it nothing but people haveing on each other. There is no crime being done.

If i going too have sex with a women it be Shelby

Bet you would fuck a woman you fucking whore.

So have sex with a women make me a whore. I trying my best roo be nice too you. But I can see you juat a brick wall so have a good day It was nice talking with you good bye

Thank fucking god she's gone...

Attached: 1526022000817.jpg (720x539, 39K)