His doesn't have a trap wife

>his doesn't have a trap wife
What's your excuse?

Attached: 1532284577739.gif (500x281, 709K)

I'm straight.

I'm the trap.

do you want that bruce meme in a wig because that's what's there

Repent my good sir! Do ye seek the ways of the reprobate an*Mefag and not the path of Christ?!

Attached: 183565725139.jpg (466x270, 62K)

>he is with a literally autistic horse faced women with a single digit IQ

there is no excuse for that I don't care how small your dick is

Based, thanks for the hat.

>single digit
hmm

All an*Mefags will know the ANGLO might in time

I didn't post anime and I am an anglo you dumb cunt

Uh im not a faggot lol

What's the matter want a cute twink bf like me and can't have one so you play pretend?
Come fuck my cum hole qt OwO

Attached: 1525713902230.jpg (460x512, 19K)

Anyone else noticing Normie's mental state getting even worse

Attached: Concern.png (250x196, 52K)

The an*Mefag chooses to ignore God's warnings

Attached: 1526574094349.jpg (517x768, 331K)

If people going too act like you I think It time too let the gay out. Actvate lvl 6 gay on Jow Forums tell they know better

suck my dick mutt

Blame bant.

he needs to take it easy

Attached: riraksu.jpg (350x299, 33K)

i dont have a wife yet period. i still have a few years, but im still waiting on the perfect woman for me

Make sure it's a cute trap like my wife! I love to suck her feminine penis when we have sex.

id prefer not to

You're so bad at this.
I'll bet you have a nice long hard white cock to fill a tiny boi hole though. That sorta makes up for your shitty behavior. The thought of it sliding down my throat and choking me while I gag on it trying to take it all in really turns me the fuck on. I want you to spit in my mouth call me worthless then slap the shit out of me and call me a faggot all the while fucking my cum cave into oblivion.
That's how you impersonate Normie.

Attached: 1520128005373.jpg (751x771, 86K)

Attached: 1524621771488.png (1280x720, 708K)

Traps are gay, mam.

Attached: f42.png (864x493, 361K)

No they are not because my absolutely adorable wife Mrs. Normie who does no wrong is a trap and I am straight.

You forget that name is tied to the big gae. It always has been. The reason it doesn't get impersonated is because of this exact behavior.
You're embarrassing yourself.
Now.
*looks at your bulge*
Either whip that love rod out or get out. I want some cock OwO

Attached: big gae.png (1071x619, 34K)

>Normie saying he's straight
AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: 1474626164860.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

wew

Attached: 1524178707868.png (1324x992, 464K)

Yeah that's right you little fucking faggot. Now take this edit I made for my bf and fuck off or I swear I'll jerk you off in your sleep and have you cum all over my fucking face.
And you know what?
I'll fucking love every drop of it.

Attached: me with cute (me on the right).jpg (638x638, 129K)

>cant tell if this is real normie or fake

Attached: 1524616761888.gif (255x231, 112K)

there are like 5 normie impersonators now. its getting wild

id hope this would encourage him and his autist wife to stop being attention whores

It's the real one you little shit. After this gay ERP thread you'll watch all the impersonators die off. They can't be nearly as gay as I can. I'm the original ERP poster. I was fucking qt boi pucci before bepis was a board meme. I'm the fucking BIG GAE and if anyone wants to try to impersonate me you damn well better live up to it by being a massive dick craving homo.
Now kindly fuck off.

Attached: original.gif (500x300, 538K)

well i cant say they are but normie has been incredible hostile towards me, pretty embarrasing if you ask me

Traps don't have child incubation chambers.

>I'm the original ERP poster.
why havent you fucked off back to yet?

you fucking faggot

Because reddit can suck my cirno ice dick. I've been in Jow Forums since /z/ and I'm not going anywhere. You people here in bant are stuck with me and you'll post with me until it ends. Lurk moar newfaggot.

Attached: Minene_Nurse_Returns.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

ok

Damn right I'm a faggot. Now you gonna show me some dicke or am I wasting my time?

The real Normie is an anti-faggot, numskull. Obvious imposter is obvious.

The real Normie is a complete faggot semen demon who ERP's with his boyfriend Cute™ and loves to pleasure fat gross Jow Forums NEETs who abuse him.
Deal with it faggot. The longer you impersonate the more gay I'm going to make this place.
I've got 4 bf's, each can run up to 3 threads (not including phones and proxies) and it wouldn't be the first time we've terrorized this board with the gay.
Fucking test me faggot.

Attached: me n cute (me on the right).jpg (900x739, 159K)

Im not a weeb fag also shut the fuck up chicanon rip off

please don't ruin the board for the rest of us just because a few people are trying to bother you

He can’t ruin anything, it’s a fucking Jow Forums board
Some idiot ERPing isn’t going to do shit

every post he makes deteriorates this boards quality, gaypost or not

I could be falseflagging you so you do exactly that.

I thought bant would've learned from last time but evidently not.
False flagging what? That I'm gay? That I do gay shit? Everyone already knows this. You've got nothing on me.

Correct, but there’s nothing to ruin and if there were he couldn’t ruin it anyway
Don’t inflate his ego

Fine.

Penises are gay.

Attached: city view.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

Die you fucking trapfag.

Attached: Trapfags, this is your mindset.jpg (1800x1555, 813K)