So Jow Forums what do think you would look like if you were a girl and not trap shit just if you were born a female i...

So Jow Forums what do think you would look like if you were a girl and not trap shit just if you were born a female i think i would look like this i had this pic on my computer and as soon as i seen it i thought that's pretty much what i'd look like if i was a female

Attached: 1533100847175.jpg (800x599, 62K)

i'g look like my sisters
because durr

I've always wondered this and wouldnt mind finding out. I would like to think I'd be decently cute.

just do faceapp

exactly the same

Could this be an actual decent space cowboy thread?
Anyways I would look like my sister, she is literally a ctrl+v of me as a female

I'll have to check that out

I wish I had a sister so I could think the same but I only have brothers.

whatever this one would probably actually look like

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I look pretty distant from my sister because we have different dads come to think of it i look nothing like any of my siblings

Interesting app

if my sisters are anything to go by then bad

Its not guaranteed to be like that
There are siblings who look nothing like eachother and siblings that look identical
Just genetics

I wish I had sisters

Attached: 80DB9947-E0C1-4327-8F50-6A4B77CBA38F.gif (500x281, 924K)

Fucking disgusting.

Like this pussy

Attached: yyuyu.jpg (254x143, 29K)

I think she's kinda cute

I don't want too so rude but I hope not one of you become female you jjat be rude dick. You be the ugly girl that pick on ugly girls for being ugly at lest the one that or not the rude ones of you.

"You" look like youf get groped on a nickelodeon set

Probably moko with a fucked up nose.

Attached: HEIL.jpg (478x478, 58K)

She is really cute if you was that girl I date you.

Fuck off dumb society reject. Not all of us are ugly like you. I look moderately handsome as a male so my female doppelganger would look moderately handsome as a female.

HUURR DURRR LE r/BANTERE IS UGLY FAT MALES AND EBIL TO FEMOIDS TISM HEHE
Fuck off

Y-you to

Then fucking porve it, if you so fucking good why are you on here being a dick and not fucking a girl. A

Yes, she look like neet that ownlt come out too play old school video game i would get get soda and food and spoil her. And dark coloer under her eyes and cute. So yes if this was you I date you.

>A
E

Attached: 580596dcdd0635245b3ec901-3-large.jpg (600x600, 61K)

>being a dick
You were rude to us first
>not fucking a girl
Because it is hard for a lot of people to communicate socially with others, and even if he had no troubles you can’t fuck a girl 24/7

like my mum if anything

Talking shit on Jow Forums.

Attached: clock pfp.png (519x454, 90K)

Ask a geneticist I don't know

That’s all people do nowadays

nowadays

Attached: hand.jpg (892x619, 26K)

I even said what I said was kind of rude but no bant been rude too me long befor this. And i did not say so you fuck a girl 24/7. Yes you a right I snap back and that was wrong. And i won't snap one more but I don't think it fair too put word in my mouth or act as if i been rude eveyone here non stop. If that not what I'm ment then I'm sorry for miss understanding

No, he was right I should not have jump back and was so rude. I fuck up that time and well make sure next time I keep my cool.

Nowadays, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. No-wa-days: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Now. Waa. Days. She was Now, plain Now, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Nowa in slacks. She was These Days at school. She was In Our Times on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Nowadays. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Nowadays at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial word or phrase for the present times. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Nowadays was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.

Tomoko

My female alternate reality self is a 33 year old liberal-lite who has just gone a fitness kick and is trying to be low-key about her increasing desperation to get married.

As far as what she would look like

>probably dyed hair
>pale
>probably big boobs, but not impressive ass
>thicc, but kind of a messy flabby thicc with a lot of blemishes

Attached: 5a2a00a9e411e6bb48615ce0fad134____1920x2560____image.jpg (1920x2560, 925K)

Sound pretty shitty

life is shit

Misclicked

Attached: 7C17AD4D-272C-46FF-AB92-5E9FF2B68AD1.jpg (800x1200, 137K)

Not everyone's a chad. Also why is your English so bad despite you being American?

How new are you? And it a mix of bad tipeing skill my real life autism make it hard too expand what going on in my head and being homeless as a kid so much I own got a full 3 year Elementary school

And if you read this you will see that i said that I was rude a lest some and it was wrong and I make sure I keep clam next time

Something like Tomoko

Attached: tomoko.jpg (1300x1200, 686K)