Look at these anti-white racists

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 1.55.27 AM.png (590x631, 451K)

another one

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 1.53.24 AM.png (620x570, 124K)

its not anti white racist its just fucking racist you stupid cunt

>colonization benefited colonies because infrastructure, education, language, trade, technology...
>white genocide benefits white people because I said so
Why even post these brain dead bitches? Who fucking cares what some brown hole thinks?

Attached: 1531908176832.jpg (432x432, 225K)

I don’t get it. Also that would be pretty disgusting.

when did adam carolla become a bedridden
mestizo communist

Most bad arguments at least have some degree of internal logic. This retarded shit is all over the map.

Chocolate cake on Mayo. Wtf this is wrong on so many levels

Why couldn't you just put the piece of cake on top of white cake or icing? why did you have to be a gross bitch and ruin perfectly good cake? Fuck I'm mad.

>White people go to brown countries and build streets
>Brown people go to white countries and shit on streets

this is the same.

She should've used whipped cream. I have never had any cake that was served with mayonnaise.

It looks like one of those knock off Betty Crocker cake mix in a box you can buy for a buck at any grocery store. The Mayo probably did not impact the taste at all.

Both those bitches almost always fuck white guys. Indian SJWs always fuck white guys. It is one reason why Indian men are so redpilled about SJW bullshit. For some reason asian men, especially chinese men, are too stupid to see the pattern. I think Indians just have higher street IQs than chinks.

Ah so colonization is good, and the Whites are actually free to revert from their current position, and begin forming empires again.

Not even white, but the lack of foresight displayed by these people is astounding.

>White part ruins the brown part
She probably intended for this

Attached: Oberstein.jpg (500x375, 66K)

So ruining both the cake and the mayo?

>mayonnaise
Absolutely disgusting

Q predicted this

How about we shoot them all wouldn't that be funny ha ha like just as a joke, I'm just joking LOL

no bitch, you put the mayo inside your chocolate cake to make it really moist

Q

?

she's right in that whites support black gluttony

Attached: 1511377615184.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

Who is this bitch Sonia Gupta...never heard of her

I mean idk why it’s on the bottom, but at my work we make our cakes with mayo, makes the cake nice and moist

>brow supremacist
>uses things created by whites

The subtext is telling

I don't even eat mayonnaise. Da fuq is this bitch on about?

Brown scum don’t bring anything of value.

Call them ABCD, American Born Confused Desi, it will drive them mad, these cunts are so liberally whitieficated its painful, i know these types of indians, they shun other indians, only hang out with white liberals and are literal uncle toms who are the butt end of snarky talk that these liberals do behind everyones backs. These people are the first generation migrants mostly relatives or family of corrupt politicians who left india after robbing the populace thanks to the congress authoritarianism and connections, they are the also mostly children of liberal indians who fled india instead of making it better.

They have no sense of their own culture, history or language, they wont speak their own language because they thing its 'passe' fuck these congress fucks.

Attached: 1527217827204.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Are you faggots just posting your own twitter caps now? Who the fuck is this?

Stop adding anti-white to anything you dislike retard. It's like liberals who scream racist every 5 minutes

>Thought pic was a Chocolate Cake on white chocolate or icing
>looks good
>read comment; see mayo
Why are browns so retarded? Ruin a cake for a "message" when you could have the cake and the message at the same time

Am I really that stupid, or do this roasties words just not make any sense? Just like from a logical, grammar, standpoint I am just dumbfounded here.

lol

these people are losers who will never amount to anything

Attached: 123453564765.png (659x525, 166K)

This is genius on a level she probably didn't intend. By placing the cake on mayo she ruined both foods. White mayonnaise and brown cake must be kept separate

Attached: 1k3yl8.jpg (728x397, 34K)

The point is that white is disgusting

Keep pushing us. Our anger is brewing and soon holes like this will be beaten into submission.

Replying to Twitter posts on Jow Forums now?

>Cake with mayo

Attached: super-morbidly-300x198[1].png (300x198, 79K)

Well then tell to stay the fuck out of our countries

She's suggesting that racists often state colonization was good for the indigenous populations, when it was actually not that great. She unironically sees white-genocide as reverse colonialism, and then argues that whites shouldn't complain about it (like indigenous people complained about colonization) because it's actually good for them. The problem with this argument, asides from being fault comparison, is that it morally permits colonization, and basically enforces a policy of who ever carries the biggest stick is right.

She probably wants racists to acknowledge that colonization was bad, but it's more likely that people will just take her argument at face value and go "lol we'll just fight for the stick then, so we can justify atrocities."

Attached: Ibuki 2.jpg (250x250, 49K)

What does building infastructure have to do with the systematic replacement of a race in the first place?
For all her stupid wording, thats the main reason her shit doesnt make any sense.

Rhodesia and South Africa prove that white supremacy is good for at least blacks.

I had a strong feeling you were going to be hiding behind a memeflag and also after seeing pic related figured you would be still be a faggot.

>cake with mayonnaise
What the fuck why not just put whipped cream or some shit?

I see this pic as prime example why racemixing is bad. Brown & white are good separate, combine them & you get a revolting slop.

I dont get the joke here, beyond making a nigger sad because they hate mayo, which I honestly think is a pretty funny joke.

Could she not have used whip cream or ice cream? Or do shitskins actually like chocolate and mayo? Yuck

>mayonnaise = yppo foodstuff
>mayonnaise = gross
>yppo = gross

This is rhetorical genius.

Attached: Garithos.jpg (125x103, 3K)

>time for which an African country was under colonial rule is strongly correlated with present day HDI and GDP increases
>number of non-whites in an area correlates negatively with tax income, security etc
>haha, Africans benefited from European rule, Europeans must benefit from African rule as well, sweetie

>Hey if people benefit from schools and hospitals why can't they benefit from being murdered?
>Checkmate racists
>*everyone claps*

Not necessarily. Colonization was designed as a system to exploit countries. Only a small amount of the indigenous population really benefited from things like education. The trade deals were extremely one-sided, and was a product of mercantilism. I guess you can say the infrastructure and cities are good (although the cities were often heavily segregated and designed for Europeans rather than the natives), but I often see people on Jow Forums shitting on big cities and urban areas.

When the Europeans left, they passed the reigns on to a small class of local elite with no oversight, or they ceded them to violent warlords who arose from anti-colony rhetoric. It really only been 60-80 years since the end of colonialism, it's really not a surprise that a lot of the countries are still shitholes. Honestly, I think they would have been better off it they were left alone. The massive wealth disparities and huge dependence on foreign aid probably wouldn't have developed.

Attached: Whoops.jpg (549x396, 151K)

They don't see consider them our countries.

>colonization is wrong
Depends on the version you read/believe.
I understand the truth is probably a mid between the two, but there's solid proof that most of the settlements were set in non-populated areas (natives didn't have full control of the land like most people think) or treaties were signed willingly (and this is where some people argue that the tribes were scammed which is somewhat irrelevant since they found value at the time in the treaty).

Then, like ever before, there were fights for territory the same way the natives had disputes for hunting areas and resources among theirselves. Only this time they fucked with a much more advanced civilization.
Now, the "colonized" enjoy sovereign reserves and plenty of free gibs and resources as a form of "compensation" so, considering that no alive "native" has ever suffered the far gone colonization, you can objectively say that the colonized benefit from it.
The difference now is the context. Not only we're not explorers anymore, we have a global agreement to recognize people's land and sovereignty (except for some politicians and bankers who do what they please) and also the uncertainty that other colonizers will be as kind as to improve the white people's QoL specially considering the daily beratings these "new colonizers" submit them to.

Attached: TOSSIT.jpg (567x494, 112K)

maybe she's trying to demonstrate that being a brown supremacist makes the cake worse

Colonial times were pretty fucked up for all poor people.
Colonization at least had a constructive intent, while white genocide is purely destructive, invading fully constructed societies.

And colonial societies were not fully constructed? I agree with you, but I think it's stupid to say they weren't constructed societies at all.

I fucking hate liberal poos, they are all scared of niggers but are ruining my city by voting for nigger enabler democrats

Attached: 1529949632335.png (526x628, 917K)

>story of africa
>shithole for 3000 years
>europe comes and colonize
>infrastructure, cities, mines and wealth arise
>africans ruin it
>wealth disappears
>now africans run to europe because they have infrastructure, cities and wealth

Into the oven it goes.

I bet her fat ass ate that entire cake and licked the mayo off the plate afterwards.

But that constructive intent was disproportionately aimed at improving the QoL for the colonizers, and the homeland. Now obviously colonialism is nowhere near as bad as genocide, but it was never considered with the well-being of the indigenous people. When you have the British PM in the early 20th century saying that "Britain reserves the right to bomb niggers" you can't honestly believe the colonizers gave a fuck about their labor force. The benefits that most natives went on to enjoy were just unintended byproducts of the development that was necessary for resource extraction.

When or if White people disappear from this Earth, there will be no more gibs to Blacks and Spics, because the Asians and Indians do not share our pity.

Sorry there, based and redpilled user. I just heard on (((npr))) two days ago the white man's burden doesn't exist. so btfo eternally and so on and so forth.

Attached: 1527095832822.png (703x654, 331K)

>mayo on cake

Attached: putwha.jpg (1024x853, 47K)

>infrastructure, cities, mines and wealth arise
>Forgets the part where the system is designed to take the wealth out of the colony and deliver it to the homeland
>Forgets the part where cities and infrastructure need to be maintained, and basically none of the native population was trained on how to do this.
>Forgets the part where foreign governments, MNCs and NGOs still fuck around in Africa to this day, and have ruined many countries in the post-colonial era.
>It's all the African's faults for ruining Africa!
I don't see why people on here are so unwilling to admit that colonization was not a good deal for the natives. You could just say it was a bad deal for the natives, but you don't give a fuck because it strengthens your people. People are so concerned about being the "good guy" these days.

Attached: KAL-007-747.jpg (495x275, 35K)

>It's Churchill's fault that he couldn't predict that the future generations of Britons would grow up to be passive layabouts

Attached: Weed Pepe.jpg (225x225, 15K)

found the white boi that actually likes mayo

>Why did the chicken cross the road?
>Who cares, let's start necking journalists and gassing politicians
I got this joke from a Seinfeld episode

I worked at subway as a lad and the notion black people don't like mayo is definitely not true

Then move to Africa and take your pets with you. The rest of us don't want diversity nor your presence.

When did I ever promote diversity, you fucking idiot?

Attached: Char.jpg (720x480, 60K)

Designated street iqs

Your first sentence says you believed that Colonization was a mistake.

>He hasn't seen the Empire of Dust

Attached: BzqsR4UCUAAoITg[1].jpg (549x549, 29K)

The only mistake they made was thinking the natives would behave like people

Colonization was probably a mistake from the perspective of the indigenous population, yes. This does not mean that you, as a foreigner, need to take that into any consideration at all. It's simple political realism, it's just that there are so many people on here who are so hard pressed to prove that colonization was good for the natives, when it really wasn't. A realist would acknowledge that, but not care at all.

Basically, learn to read you dense cunt.

Attached: melian-quote.gif (927x519, 40K)

powerful

Blind and low iq

I fucking love searching a name on twitter of some screenshot I see on Jow Forums and finding out they blocked me.

Seriously, how? Do they just have some shared tool that auto-blocks anyone with X amount of naughty words or hashtags?

>I put mayonnaise in my desert
>Take that nazis

Liberals

Attached: 1509432648472pol.png (239x408, 174K)

>Forgets that niggers are retarded animals that deserve to die

They actually do use things to automatically block anyone who's following certain people or has said certain things.

I'll level with you. Mosquitoes deserve to die. But, from the prospective of the mosquito, it's probably still bad to get squashed.

Why are you here, China? Don't you have some Uyghurs to be disappearing? Or are you just some western businessman?

Attached: Eggs.png (402x464, 374K)

>If X is good then Y must be good too

What even is this?

Another liberal nonsense hinged entirely on the unchallenged dogma of equality.

Why do you care about the perspective of the mosquito?

Why would you care about the perspective of a nigger? Are you by chance a nigger yourself?

From my understanding spics and other south american beaners put mayo on everything. Like their go to condiment to dunk fries and stuff in, is mayo. I heard this from beaner woman from colombia or some such shit hole

Mayonnaise?

Attached: hijikata.jpg (704x528, 38K)

>Cake on mayonnaise

Is this peak Yankee cuisine?

I read that pretty damn clear. You're basically blaming Civilized nations for the problems in Africa and in other third world countries, when those people were even worse off before our ancestors came in an attempt to civilize the locals. I mean sure, our ancestors made a mistake regarding Africa because niggers are niggers, but that hardly means we should stop trying to colonize. Errors will be made and we will deal with the consequences.

You're being short-sighted and you're giving the niggers in this country an excuse to chimp out by not pinning the blame where it belongs, on them. So I'll say this again:

Go to Africa and defend you pets from there, we do not want your kind here. It's your mentality that sickens me.

More than likely, he's a White Liberal/Communist that doesn't know how the real World is. A useful idiot.

Mayonnaise on fries is breddy good, almost as good as vinegar.

>basically enforces a policy of who ever carries the biggest stick is right
...This is actually how females mate-select tho...

>Decadent
yes
>Rich
Yes
>Delicious chocolate cake
YES
>Weighing heavily
YES!!!!!
>On a bed of mayonaise

Attached: zrgR05B.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

>The massive wealth disparities and huge dependence on foreign aid probably wouldn't have developed.
You seem overly naive. Wealth disparities may not have existed, due to absolute wealth remaining at nothing.
Foreign aid dependency maybe not, but only because they wouldn't know we existed.

>We went there with the aim of spreading civilization! Nevermind all these resource-rich countries and questionable land partitions.
Jesus fucking Christ, of course Africa would be a goddamn shithole without colonization, outside of a few nations that could be Ethiopia tier. Doesn't mean that the primary drive for expansion there wasn't resources. And Africa and the rest of the world probably would be better off if the world didn't get guilt tripped into giving them retarded amounts of foreign aid. Stop being a fucking faggot, I'm not going anywhere.

Based...Chink??
God that was hard to type.
I need a drink.

Attached: WP_20180723_004.jpg (3552x2000, 2.95M)