First time serving jury duty

My number finally got pulled and I have to go in for jury duty tomorrow. What am I in for?

Attached: FE438580-1FF1-43AB-B3ED-87FAC06F5B22.jpg (1572x1146, 534K)

Godspeed user, do your duty well. Need to protect the common law.

no matter what the instructions are to the jury go for jury nullification and find not guilty

You're in for a long boring first day. If you just be you they'll definitely let you go. No one wants a crazy basement autistic on the jury.

A lot of waiting around, probably being rejected after all, and if you do get selected then it'll probably be some relatively boring case.

But sometimes you get lucky. My aunt made it on to a jury for brutal murder-rape trial that went on for a couple of months. Her husband had to keep editing out the news paper and whatnot because it was high-profile and she wasn't allowed to be influenced by the reporting.

found the nigger

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-28366097.png (500x593, 154K)

It Its black propose the death penalty for any crime he/she committed. Even if your state doesn't have the death penalty .

Hopefully sending a nigger to jail.

fuck you cracker

Claim your racist to the clerk and bam. Youre disqualified automatically.

T. Been called 3 times

>not wanting to get paid fuck off days

im sure most jobs have a jury duty allowances. unless youre hourly help or something.

Most likely a day of waiting only to be rejected and dismissed. If you're unlucky enough to get through voir dire then God help you.

That bar code could be enough info for these autists to identify

Also, a lot of waiting. A lot of waiting. With degenerates.

waiting in a sitting room for 4 hours then being told you can go home.

Go convict the black man if he's guilty
if not, don't

Jury nullification. Do it.

I got called in during BLM hysteria. Prosecutors hated me because during juror selection I told them some police are biased and bend the law. Defense hated me because I told them all lives matter. Was dismissed promptly and returned to work.

federal is interesting.
municipal sucks.

Fpbp.

For the original questionnaire they may or may not give you to fill out, make yourself seem as racist as possible.

I got called on jury duty in California and they gave me a hefty $15 per day I was there. Thank fuck I was salaried

Lots and lots of boredom. Bring a book to read.
Also, hello Cleveland, how you doing?

Never had a job, eh NEET?

This might not work.
When I was in the jury pool, some people were dismissed for saying they couldn't be impartial if the defendant didn't testify. The judge told the clerk, "Okay, give him 90 days to think about that then call him back"

Federal court is boring AF. I don't live in a state with municipal courts but I can only imagine that sucks, too. State court is awesome, though, provided you get a fun criminal case and not a mind numbing civil case.

In Detroit, jurors get $15 for the first day, $45 for every day after that. Y'all are getting ripped off.
On the other hand, if there is a genuine financial hardship in serving, you can usually get the judge to excuse you.

>they couldn't be impartial if the defendant didn't testify
If ya ain't going to stand up for yourself, fuck'um.

Besides, that's manipulating the jury pool - you aren't getting a jury of your peers.

Bring up jury nullification and watch them rush you out the building.

You also get paid travel mileage and a food voucher, if you don't have a shit fuck job your employer will also pay you.
t. guy that somehow gets selected every fucking year

>your honor, the jury finds the defendant a nigger
>white women of the jury pls proceed to satisfy all of the defendants needs

Attached: Gavel.png (150x133, 21K)

>actually going to jury duty

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

3 times this was my exact experience

Wouldn't know. Got called a decade ago, said it'd cause too much hardship on my business if I couldn't be there to run it, and was told I was exempt.

>claim ur racist

Doesn't work as magically as you think. When you get a GRAND jury summons one of the first questions they ask to the crowed of 60 or so people is the question about if you are racist. I forgot the wording but its long winded. If you raise your hand the judge has you explain your position and they make sure you stay until the end of the process which is like 7 hours. If you just wait for them to ask "Is being here going to affect your financial and family life" just raise your hand and when they ask say that your work needs you because you are in a management position and you need to be home for a young child by 3PM or else you need to get a babysitter.

Just enough time to listen to Alex Jones show

Simple. If you want to serve, claim you don't pay attention to the news. If you don't want to serve, claim to be well informed.

I used to work at the courthouse for 5 years. you should expect anything. most likely its a dui case. if its county you get paid shit. if its federal you get payed decently.
>wear regular clothes
>dont be a shit head your always being watched by security security will fuck with you if you are
>read your jury summons
>get there early the general public is retarded and will hold you up
>read about what you can bring and what you cant
>even if security is being rude be nice back if you stash shit out side security will find it if not the homeless will.
>dont be autistic in the court room.
there actually was a guy who told us he was a president of the arizona brony club when we asked if he was apart of any organizations
its jury duty its a cake walk just dont be an obnoxious faggot and act like a normal person

Attached: 1335542282206.png (1024x729, 43K)

I got put on a civil case and it was cake. Some old lady trying to sue for pain and suffering after a car accident. We gave her some cash and the case was over in 2 days. You'll be amazed how dumb some of the jurors are though.

I have my opinion because I do have a job

>Juries are composed of people too stupid to get out of jury duty

Attached: 6155616416468.jpg (254x321, 9K)

I’m actually kind of jazzed to do it. Apparently it’s going to be boring and a lot of waiting around, but I’ll have my phone/audio books and podcasts. But I’m kind of hoping I do get selected just because it might be an interesting case. If it sucks, eh I’m using vacation time from work that was going to expire at the end of the month anyway, so I still get paid.

>pain and suffering
everyone tries to cash in on that shit, don't give them a dime.

Knock Knock

Attached: The one who knocks.jpg (975x549, 51K)

you'll probaly sit around all day in the waiting room waiting for to be called, to then be told you weren't selected

She had extensive medical bills and doctor testimony to make it at least believable to me. Also the chick that rear ended her admitted to texting and driving. Pretty clear cut case of negligence.

A friend of mine served jury duty for a week. It was inconvenient for him, but he helped save an innocent man from going to jail after his wife's family falsely accused him of molesting his daughter so the wife could rape him harder in their divorce.

So if i get what youre laying down is, if i ever get jury duty i should just spout Jow Forums memes? I have crime statistics flash cards i use to redpill normalfags with. Should i bring those? Do they have show and tell?

What was the daughter saying?

>making $20 for a 10 hour shift stuck in a jury room
Is minimum wage really that low?

fuck no

just lie your ass off to get on the jury, then convince the other jurors to take your side

Say your racist like someone said thye might ask to to explain how your racist lol I know my buddy got out I live in socal he said he hated niggers and jews and saw islam as a threat that needed to be stopped.I guess alot of people were really butthurt

same county, just served in april. five days minimum. pay is like $18/day. they do not let you go after a day or two like they used to. my group got empaneled for two days, they ended up settling the case before deliberation and we had to go back across the street to wait for another case. luckily i wasnt called again

>With degenerates
less so than the general public. contrary to popular belief, they pull jury pools from active voters, not drivers licenses.

I’m kind of crossing my fingers for one of those, like I’m actually getting kind of pumped on the idea that I get to take part in justice being served. Buuuuut from what I gather more than likely I WON’T be selected, and if I do it’ll most likely be boring

Most trials are child custody and shit. You can't really jury nullification or say "hang him" to that shit.
they usually settle once the trial day comes and they realize they'll be litigating for who knows how long. So it's a huge waste of everyone's time

Always go for not guilty. Law enforcement needs guilty people in order to exist. They will beg you to steal and commit crimes so they can keep having a paycheck. They will even rig the system in order for you to commit a crime by creating ridiculous laws, entrapment and basically anything that lures prey into their spiders nest of law.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 22K)

A 90% chance that the case will be settled outside of court.

tell them you can spot a criminal just by looking at them if you want to get out of it

I genuinely wouldn't mind Jury Duty if you got paid reasonable by the state and you didn't get treated like a criminal yourself simply walking into the courthouse to do the job you want (IE metal detectors and court police who pat you down every time you go out and in if you just wanted to have a smoke or get a coffee across the street). Like you trust me enough to take time off work, not know how long you have to stay, and choose me as an upstanding citizen of the law to be placed on a jury. But then after selected you are seen as the goyim who will try to bomb the court house or something dumb.

I got excused for paying attention and being very much not one of his peers. It was some manslaughter gang banger shit. The defendant and his counsel chose that he remained silent. Honestly, it's probably better that he didn't open his pie hole, from what I gathered about the case once free to google it.
Still, as I came to understand through the course of the process, jurors are there to weigh the case, not the situation. This is one of the things that has turned me against the common law system as being irredeemably fucked.

>same county, just served in april.
Common pleas like mine, or no? I’m not even really sure what that means. I’m half expecting to walk into some kind of case that could have appeared on Judge Judy

thats half right its human nature to do that even more so if your lower IQ

The family accused him of touching her between her legs one one occasion. I don't remember if the daughter even testified. It was pretty obvious that the family made it all up and coached the daughter into falsely accusing him.

yep. you'll be at the justice center, forgot which floor. they'll do a 30min orientation video, a judge speaks for a few mins then get comfy, you'll be there a while. also wear something respectable, i wore jeans and felt like a degenerate the first day when everyone was all dressed up lel

bring a book, news paper and magazine
you might not be allowed to use your phone.

Just spend the whole time with your mouth open like a retard and rub your dick through your pants. That should do enough to disqualify you. Or, just introduce yourself as Niggy McChinkhaterspickillsky.

My dad threw away every single jury duty notice he ever got. Said there's no way they can prove you got the notice. Nothing ever happened.

I was summoned recently. I was ready to pretend to be absolutely unbiased, unemotional and moderate and then hang the jury if I didn't like what I saw. Too bad I was dismissed, I wonder if browsing Jow Forums from courthouse wifi had anything to do with it.
OP, don't bail. If some dindu sues someone for being raysees or some roasty-toasty sues her husband to steal half of his shit you can make a change or at least fuck with the system and waste time.

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

oh and common pleas means you can get either a civil case (like mine) or criminal. anything from someone wanting gibs from a car accident to murder. depends what your number gets called for

You'll probably be disgusted at the degeneracy of the defendant.

Don’t claim to be racist or anything like that. It might work but then again the defendant might be the same race as you, or the clerk straight up won’t care, or they could accuse you of misrepresenting yourself to evade jury duty, which at the very least is a large fine and possible jail time.

Just tell them you know what jury nullification is and they won’t even make you sign in.

Or just do it, it’s your privilege as a citizen and it could be the next OJ trial

If non-white, it si guilty

I was planning on bringing my phone and just goofing off while I wait- is that an option?

I wore a tanktop and shorts my first time because I missed where it says on the summons to "wear presentable shirt and pants". I got dismissed for it though so whatever, fuck you California it was over 100 degrees that day.

Unpaid monontany...

Sound like a great opertunity to dish out some redpills!

>go in for jury duty tomorrow. What am I in for?

Attached: orange_,mile.jpg (780x576, 133K)

>phones
>in a court house
user...

wait so what happens if you're a juror and you genuinely believe in your heart the defendant is innocent, but all the other jurors think he's guilty

does the guy walk because of you???

yeah, i brought headphones too. wifi sucks though and it's hard to get a cell signal inside that building.

our summons dont actually tell you to dress presentable, at least i dont think mine did. it just tells you where and when to show up

just go in with a swastika on a t-shirt, you'll be sent home as unfit for jury duty.

yes, that's how it works.
Remember, you're also there to judge THE LAW instead of merely the accused. If the law is bullshit (drug posession, or has no discernible victim) return a not-guilty vote.

thats not a bad idea

Attached: 1478732852833.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

>What am I in for?
A numb ass

That works, worst case scenario I’ll shitpost on here all morning and finish an audio book

if you can't all come to a unanimous agreement, it's probably a mstrial and the do it again all over with other jury.

if found guilty, a judge has choice to throw out the verdict. only if guilty though.

that's how I escaped the military draft. No one wants you to fight wars for Israel if you hate jews. KEK

Attached: fixed.jpg (661x434, 245K)

The judge will strongly urge you to continue deliberation until a unanimous verdict is reached. Everyone will be pissed at you because they want to go home. If you drag it on long enough, it’s a hung jury. There is a possibility of retrial if prosecution thinks the case is strong, but usually the guy walks.

Got impaneled as alternate on civil trial. black family was suing doctors because their morbidly obese diabetic mom with heart problems died. told judge I didn't understand why we were there, she was fat unhealthy and she died. Judge was pissed told me He was going to find me in contempt. Learned lesson, just tell them what they want to hear.

They will confiscate if it rings in courtroom.

You'll sit in a room a while and then the judge will tell you to go home because they cut a deal.

If it's for petit juror, expect mostly civil cases. Sometimes you'll get a criminal case. Mostly burglaries and shit like that. Expect most civil cases to be two Jewish entities haggling each other over shekels owed or otherwise.

no they want you to be fully present and go through the anguish of deciding over some strangers (mostly niggers or beaners) fate.

>What am I in for?
waste of time and lost wages.

jury nullification
use it to protect the innocent
and give the gas chamber to the guilty

Juror 420572 please report to the nearest Police Department. You are charged with disseminating top secret information on a terrorist network.

Just tell them that you go on Jow Forums and you will be home before you know it.

Way to not help our cause you idiot.

Attached: 1521650653275.png (636x959, 892K)

>be me, almost exactly 1 year ago
>my buddy was leaving for a new job so we did it up the weekend before, I ended up taking a bunch of different drugs but I fell, hit my head super hard, and had the most heinous black eye for all time
>show up for jury duty 2 days later, shiner is in full effect
>get selected somehow despite the fact I look like I just got raped by Mike Tyson
>its a traffic accident
>we listen to testimony and see a recreation of the events
>this old woman is clearly in the wrong, clearly made illegal U turn that was impossible for this guy to avoid
>get to the part where we have to decide who deserves what in damages
>foreman is black woman, fat as fuck
>very first thing out of her mouth is, "okay we're all in agreement that the guy is in the wrong here, right?"
>nope
>first me and another woman who was sort of smart had to explain the entire fucking case to her
>then we have to assign damages
>theres one white guy with gauged ears who keeps making weed jokes, which everyone on the jury loves except me and the other non retard from before
>theres a black 18 year old girl and the fucking foreman who are making everything take twice as long because we have to explain everything to them twice
>end up awarding the guy like $500,000 due to the old woman's negligence

Honestly, it was an extremely negative experience and going forward if I am involved in any sort of litigation I will certainly opt for a bench trial. With that said, I am glad I went because if I hadn't then white trash and roody-poos would haven't awarded the victim shit.

mfw I performed my civic duty

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (272x185, 7K)

That is me. If there wasn't an initiation of force, threat of force, fraud, or deception the accused is innocent. I will tell that to all the jurors in the jury room as soon as the door closes. Any other law is immoral and evil. We are to judge the arbitrary laws of man, too.

t. Natural Law

>33 yo
>never got called

Am i on the blacklist?

Juror 420572
Zip code 44113
Sleep lightly tonight. Write your lawyer’s number in sharpie on your forearm.

Tell them that you studied law. They hate people like that and almost never pick them.

>What am I in for?

Well, see that black gentleman sitting at that table? He's called the defendant.....