This is getting out of control

This is getting out of control.

Attached: 1533096663425.png (1080x1920, 813K)

thats straya for ya

The shill and slide threads? Yeah, no shit.

>(((internet dating)))
fuck off loser

Soon, online dating will turn to linkedin and your qualifications will matter loool.

Since i do tinder i get to fuck like every week, its great.

A CHING CHONG RIN RON!! YOU HAVE CAR?!? YOU HAVE JOB?!?

YOU WANT HAMBURGER?!?

PIG AMERICAN YOU PAY NOW! RIN RAN AHAHA

Attached: 6524162F-6DD8-4E2E-A8F9-E349C3CFDF83.jpg (1920x1920, 200K)

why not hire a prostitute? Seems easier....

> 1/10 dog
> admit being "high maintenance" (a.k.a. spoiled, stupid bitch)

Does that really work?

Since I have a wife I fuck every day, several times a day

Id swipe right just for the purpose of fucking her and chucking her like the worthless whore she is.

>not going for a qt westernised black tradgf

your loss

Attached: 1530831602294.jpg (700x736, 484K)

I dont want aids

>permanent job
that's a bullshit demand, in my field there are four year term jobs all over the country making >60k minimum. research projects are often temporary including their funding.
stupid fucking gook thinks she's a princess when ahe would live in a tunnel eating dogs if you manipulated her correctly.

Quality over quantity

>average looking ching chong with bad attitude
you can literally buy one of those in thailand for 1000 dollars

that's not how you get aids. only fags get aids

>26
>ugly
>tinder
>high maintenance

uhh hail mary?

She's not even white who cares faggot.

kek

This.

probably more likely to get aids from tinder sluts. Prostitutes usually have 'only in condom' rule. Both have similar cock mileage, I would imagine.

>good car
Cars are terrible investments, which is why blacks always chase having a "good car".

how long are you married? Isn't she getting sore?

Attached: strategic.png (796x571, 182K)

Depends on car. I would buy old NSX if I could.

I have never seen so many fake tweet threads than in the last week. Some one is giving nuPol a dose of fake news.

And at least with prostitutes you know you’re getting laid and they don’t have a pretentious attitude about being a whore n

Unfortunately I'm sure there will be some fool that will try to date that.

vaginal intercourse has a extremely low chance of catching HIV. If you like sodomy then your a degenerate.

>giving a shit for fucking damaged gook goods

YET....

Clearly enough beta cucks are on their knees for her, other wise she would have cut that shit out when she faced total rejection

Thats what makes me the MOST ANGRY
Fucking beta cucks enabling this shit

She's cute. I'd date her.
>I thought the roasties on this board said Asian women are weak willed.

I hate/love the internet

quality

See>

She sounds great so far, would swipe right because I have a job, a car, and a house, and a Net Worth that is respectable, but not yet a millionaire.

I don’t know, she looks cute
>large throbbing boner rises
Wait, what’s this? Women can write?
>boner stops for a moment
>high maintenance brat
Oh, oh I see
>boner shrivels up into dust
>hold funeral ceremony for it
>mfw

Somebody here probably has like a kink for that.

you write like a fucking immigrant

Hahahaha I met a woman just like this. I lied to her and said I had all of the above, hate fucked her, convinced her she wasn't actually an intolerable high maintenance whore, then broke up with her. She's now 28 and still single, trying her hand at LARPing as a devout Christian good girl to find a man who will pay off her massive debt and give her 1/2 the life I showed her just to fuck with her.

Tldr; the girl in OPs picture will die alone because guys like me who can actually meet her standards go out of our way to ruin whores lives once we understand what type of woman they are.

But I am not an immigrant.

Fucking meme flaggot. But i still agree

Just lie and fuck the bitch

4 years, soreness is not an issue

>but not yet a millionaire.

Nigger being a white millionaire and still want to banging yellow pussies is the most basedest thing ever. You faggots really need to raise up your standards.

Why would anyone want to fuck someone who doesn't want to fuck you back? Highering a woman is bad on so many levels.

I love chicks like this. With normal, sweet girls that moved here from Rhode Island and want something with long term potential it feels terrible chucking them after having sex once or twice. But with an admitted gold digger who is an obvious cunt, telling her to fuck off the instant I’m done with her is painless.

True. Some cars hold their value, but typically you end up losing money as their value depreciates over time. Electronics are similar, unlike firearms which pretty kuch hold their value forever.

This profile looks almost like something a jealous/angry dude would make.

who is gonna be desperate enough to be with that thing? also be a provider 4 life. Damn world is crazy.

I love the profiles of chicks who just want to travel. wtf are they thinking? They are literally long range scorts.

>Since I have Tinder
>Incel

fuck im getting a chubby reading this. i never know i wanted a bitchy asian girlfriend to hate fuck every night.

Even buck-toothed chinks are entitled cunts.
Thanks Jews.

Exactly, these cunts are perfect one night fucktoys for us men with morals we do not wish to erode by taking advantage of good girls

My thoughts exactly, even if that is what she was after she would never be so blunt. The equivalent for a man's profile would be something like " I need a cunt to fuck "

fuck are you on about, asians are absolute sluts on tinder in australia

A 4, possibly a 6 if she was caked. She's typical of todays vapid self-obsessed women

>fucktoys for us men with morals

Attached: 1488117982077.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

This is why muslims will always be 10 steps ahead of others.

What's the matter? Can't handle an assertive Australian girl, OP?

She's a high priced hooker. Instead of complaining about the price, go get a low priced hooker.

>be good looking
>ask her number and tell you two are meeting tonight
>fuck her hard
>dump her number in the trash
Lol at giving a fuck what some hole wants or think.

If you can't handle a job and a needy woman how the fuck are you going to handle 3 kids on top of all of this?

based leaf.

Asian women in Australia are absolute trash

It's not, you're just doing it wrong.

You could have had her for the night for 100 piastas in 1968. You could have had her little sisters for just a little more.

Fuck I miss Nam.

this.

anyway ive already breeded a muslim girl hahahahhaha. god i fucking hate women XDDD

im serious though.

Attached: delete.jpg (899x1599, 52K)

White Man simulator

Attached: Australia walkthrough.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

>If you can't handle a job and a needy woman how the fuck are you going to handle 3 kids on top of all of this?

Do you really believe that this woman would give birth to 3 children in the next 10 years? Maybe one at age 34, if even. So why does she require the man to fulfill his traditional role of being the provider?

hahahahahah best post

lol who cares, it's like selling old Toyota for a 100k, nobody is stupid enough to buy it

hate white women****

Attached: whitewomenlol.jpg (1070x752, 90K)

>Requires a good job (income)
>A car
>A roof
>And get nothing in return except for a few moments of dopamine

Sound like owning a dog, but more expensive

They do want to fuck you back though, assuming they're whoring out of their own free will rather than pressure from a pimp.

Because they’re learning, very slowly, they just haven’t decided to cross the taboo bridge yet. (Taboo being them telling themselves to not be sluts)

No we say your blinded by your gross yellow fetish and can't see Asian women are just as bad.

Women in Australia are absolute trash.
t. British expat

care to elaborate on this a bit more?

this. aussie women on the whole are GARBAGE....hence why I

Attached: whitewomenBTFO.jpg (1023x1331, 828K)

Did you accept that you wont find a good woman yet?

soon algorythems will be forgotten as old age trash and people will send their DNA to some 23&me dating site to get the best eugenic match possible.

Lads, don't got so easily triggered. She doesn't want anyone to answer.
Look around, the larger they get, the bigger the baggage, the longer the list of requirements. Your single mother landwhale with debts as hideous as her face will be the most exacting of all. Meanwhile, if you could find her, a Hollywood starlet would probably be fine with someone who likes milkshakes. Or doesn't like milkshakes, hey, who cares?
Why would a woman do this? Its not a mystery really, the more fearful they are of rejection, the more effort they'll go to in order to reject you first on arbitrary grounds, thats all thats going on here. If Khanh (26) was better looking and had the option to be more high maintenance, does that read to you like the profile of someone hoping to bag an investment banker? I don't think so.
The fact that all this is utterly irrational just, well, comes with territory. It makes sense in their feelings, never try and use logic to understand women obviously.

Almost gone that road as well. Never fucked her and she told me I owed her a new computer for "wasting her time." All she thought about was money and her own reputation. Well it turns out when you a act like a gold digging whore and people find out about it, the only people willing to talk to you are the scummiest assholes around.

Why are modern roasties so spoiled and pretentious?

hes got a point

Attached: pepelol.jpg (950x534, 42K)

jewish media and feminism

Men enable this behavior. That's the true blackpill.

Attached: 1506294863075.jpg (640x775, 106K)

stfu nigger

Thank god i met my wife off craigslist

Don't pay for her then

she's right, if you don't do those three things you are a worthless manchild who should not even risk reproducing

by living a comfy life in solitude

Getting fucked by akmed and Abdul isn’t something to be proud of germany

chings are extremly materialistic

Fuck off yellow fever weabooo fag

I've been saying for years.
These fucking 'traditional chinks' will become feminist, it's just a matter of time.. And you faggots will throw away your genes for momentary relief

lol shes 26 (probably older in reality), shes gonna be completely fucked soon and wont be able to make demands of anyone. she knows this deep down. women past 25/27 (27 the upper limit) are on a time limit. NEVER EVER date a woman 27 or older, she will fake her personality to trap a man. younger women are far more honest and upfront.

Because weak men tolerate it.

MUH PURE ASIAN WAIFU!