/SIG/

/SIG/
Idk I just miss this thread. Plz share ways of improving your life. I just competed in my third strongman competition.

Attached: Bill-Kazmaier-bänkpress.jpg (483x485, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
businessinsider.com/iodization-effect-on-iq-2013-7?IR=T
archive.is/Eg7bI
jeffreydachmd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The-Guide-to-Supplementing-with-Iodine-Stephanie-Burst-ND.pdf
longecity.org/forum/topic/67063-iodine-is-magical-miracle-most-underrated-supplement/
youtu.be/afZg2jzHuCs
youtu.be/oDRd40VK5PY
ihmc.us/stemtalk/episode007/
youtu.be/PKfR6bAXr-c
youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
mind-your-reality.com/support-files/the_master_key_system_haanel.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I got some stuff.

Attached: 1531408077730.jpg (1920x2607, 3.06M)

Heres a good one.

Attached: Not+quite+the+same+as+the+guy+we+see+but+_add48f5a74f79b0ab30307d9a6d9d9af.jpg (400x353, 88K)

Bump

Attached: Pumping.Iron.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

Attached: 1466294952018.jpg (340x314, 78K)

Why do people bodybuild?

Attached: No homo.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Just got One of these fans, really great to Bring to the gym in the summer heat

Attached: IMG_20180801_094805049.jpg (4160x3120, 3.73M)

The choice is to becomes weaker with age, or to become stronger through work.
It's always better to be stronger.

You dont have to bodybuild, but moving your body is healthy and being strong is cool. Lifting purely for aestethics is pretty dumb, but if you get noticed by girls this way, why not.

BLOATMAXX SQUAD WHADDUP

And just got these 42,5kg dumbells so gonna try these badboys out

Attached: IMG_20180801_100253728.jpg (4160x3120, 3.62M)

Bump

Attached: Fedor.gif (200x136, 692K)

Physical work helps, but don’t neglect your mind and soul.
Write out a routine for the given day, week, and month.
Get in the habit of doing good habits.
Plans helps break down tough tasks.
Read Rich Dad Poor Dad if you can get it off of amazon.
Also spend time with your extended family.

Where the hell is your gym, Sven? The gas chambers at Auschwitz? Place looks like someone did one too many bombing runs on it...

Routine helps me a lot. If I dont have a work to go to I easily end up neeting all day in front of the computer. Just having something to get Up to in the morning makes it easier to do things. Its a lot easier to gym after work than to gym in a free Day. In vacation I try to get up and see if I can drive into town and buy something just so I can have the energy to be productive because its very easy to not even get out of bed

Lmao its my basement

Then you are ahead of everyone else who doesn’t do this at all.
Take pride in the little victories because that is how battles are won.
Stay based Swede.

Attached: B541B206-1111-41F6-85E2-E374B164F6EF.jpg (900x900, 124K)

We aren't doing this to look good, this is to secure a future, strength is good, but function, form, being able to run, climb etc are also valuable.
Also don't neglect your mind or skills, we'll all be better off knowing basic science and how to make and do basics

>We aren't doing this to look good,
Bodybuilding is about looking good. Lifting weights however have many purposes. Like gaining strenght for the race war.

18, dropout, playing vidya, shitposting, and fapping all day everyday. I have a gf and I'll go out walking around with her and my brother every now and then. I have had no friends outside of my and my gf's immediate family for 2 years. and I work out maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

I have absolutely no motivation to become a wagecuck, but I know I'm a dissappointment to the people around me. What I want is to larp in the woods in Europe like Varg but that's not gonna happen as a NEET in the middle of the US.

Got any Jow Forumsice, guys?

Attached: images (18).jpg (235x214, 8K)

how does your gym not have good air conditioning
i live in the middle of the fucking desert and my gym is fine

Get a job. Seriously. Having a job helps a lot with mental well being. The fact that you have a skill someone is willing to pay you for, getting out to do something, earning money, having a purpose, no matter how small. Then work towards a GED. Once you have that, try and get into the trades. Good honest work, and good money.

Start working out every day. Go hiking. Ride a bike. Lift. Just get out of the house and do something every damn day.

Find a religion, read that religion's books.

Attached: 1531207999168.png (1218x1864, 2.41M)

Take out some student loans and get a STEM degree user. You'll be able to pay it off when you get a job with your degree pretty easily.

Because in Sweden noone ever needed AC until this summer. I tried to get a fan in the store for weeks. Went to like 10 diff places. Sold out in all Sweden lol

Play the wagecuck game for a while and save enough to get a nice place in the woods where you have the capabilities to be self sufficient

Nice one, user. Congrats. What were your lifts at the competition?

No thanks schlomo

Appreciate the advice

125kg each hand farmers walk(failed because my callus Tore right off and blood kept me from gripping the thing, Ive walked with 150kg each hand before)
Press medley 60kg stone, 80kg barrel, 100kg Apollons axle, 110kg yoke press(failed this One and next), 120kg logpress
Tireflip 300kg x 6 flips + 507kg tire(noone out of 17 was able to do this one lol)
Carry and drag, get two water containers of 75kg across the track and drag a 100kg sled with these on 250kg total across the track back.
Pickup a 100kg sandbag and walk for distance as far as you can no time limit
Stones 70, 80, 115kgs and last one I didnt make it 149kg

Attached: vqGeMsr[1].gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Fuck yeah, man. Get some. You're killin it.

B-but blacks have superior physique?

I started up a real exercise regimen four months ago after a few years of bring sedentary. It’s suprising how much you start looking forward to it. Unlike many things in life, thoughtful effort in this arena is consistently rewarded.

Theres never been a black man winning worlds strongest man that I know of

Gonna train Hard for next summers competitions :)

I only use iodinized salt andI don't eat shit.

Checkmate redpill poster

There's only one way to improve your life

The content doesn't matter, just as long as you see them through.

Goal Setting

Yeah I just cant wait to add plates to the barbell, its very fullfilling

That's my point. White man needs to stop intimidated by the blacks, it is more of induced psychological problem then physical. When blacks attack ever a guy with decent built, he is always too afraid or slow to hit back and becomes a victim.

You're average Joe in the gym such as myself is probably looking to just make their own body look a bit nicer (and that then boosts your self confidence) and get a bit stronger.

The kind that compete are addicted/dedicated to it. I will admit there's a certain skill in targeting every muscle to trigger it to grow in the most aesthetic way possible and then being disciplined with training, nutrition etc.

Also I do jujitsu as a hobby (a semi-traditional Japanese style that mixes standing self defence shit and ground work too) so I'm interested in adding some more lean strength for that as well.

Only recently though have I started lifting with better form. Used to feel good about being able to squat 100kg at 70kg bodyweight, until I realised I wasn't really breaking parallel. Now my max is back down to 85kg, but I make sure to go A2G or it doesn't count. Hopwfukky with the form good i can start pushing my max lifts up again.

I dunno how anyone could be intimidated by a black person

So you stay in the shallow end of the pool, good! Sick of saving you meat sacks from drowning.

>White man needs to stop intimidated by the blacks, it is more of induced psychological problem then physical. When blacks attack ever a guy with decent built, he is always too afraid or slow to hit back and becomes a victim.

yeah it's a meme. Same here with roaches and other shitskins. If you don't fear them they become afraid. Because when you fear them, they can punch first and that's their only way of winning

What are you talking about

Bra skit, läser gärna Sig-trådar

Välkommen :)

Whats Jow Forumss favourite exercise?

Deadlift

deadlift and ohp

Hur mycket markar du?

Definitely OHP.

But for cardio, punching bag is the most fun.

Stay out of hospitals.

Attached: Care.png (374x752, 473K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Bent over rows.

I recently went from pushpress to ohp. Gonna get some strict gains

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

easy on the weed buddy

>But for cardio, punching bag is the most fun.
I like doing the boxer routine mixing long range running with punching bag and jumprope.
But thats probably because there is a very popular boxing section in my gym

My hometown is 65% black. The only people that are scared live in cloistered suburbs and only know black people through media.

lol you're brown, aren't you?
people that live near nigroids/dirtniggers have negative opinions
New Hampshire residents that only see nigroids/dirtniggers on tv have positive opinions.

Jumrope and running are just too boring to me. I have real trouble with cardio because it takes too much time so I always find it excruciatingly boring. Punching bag has been the only thing to keep me interested, or some sort of sport if I can manage to get my friends organized.

>Jumrope and running are just too boring to me.
I jumprope to wamup and between lifts, and I run in the morning or after work, I just listen to books so its double the gain, but the weather has been killing me recently

Nah I’m white. I was talking just about being scared, I have opinions but I’m definitely not scared. If you live around something your whole life it can’t be scary

I try to get out of bed between 08:00-09:00 just to have breakfast.
Else my body has to wait until after lunch time, which is my year-long habit and probably why I'm not shedding fat.
>190cm height, 110kg

When you're a wee white lad growing up in a bad neighbourhood full of niggers who are older than you and all of them are eager to beat the shit out of you for being born with blue eyes, you get intimidated by blacks.
Survive it and you're already way stronger than the homogenous neighbourhoods, fucking lucky bastards.

Basically the workout from pic related, except I don't do the monkey bar and I don't run. Ride my bike 1+ hour a day every day and do a 2-mile walk in 20-25 minutes every day instead.

Attached: pushupsrunning.png (1307x1797, 212K)

that's autistic, this kind of threads proves what Jow Forums has become, and points straight at the cause-tumor, which happens to be you. People like you will never "self-improve". Kys faggots.

Attached: 1513471505029.jpg (650x552, 90K)

Genetically they’re prone to appear ‘stronger’ because their muscles are more visible but many of them are paper tigers and are actually really week and have shit cardio from terribly eating and lifestyle habits.

t. cop who regularly wrestles with cracked out nogs

Try making it a habit to go to the store and buy food or so. Its important to get on your feet. Tell yourself to clean the kitchen or gym or w/e when you get home and you'll feel productive.

>number 8
jesus fucking christ. It was waiting to be found this whole time... this is why I'm such a brainlet cuck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 7.56.09 AM.png (1174x504, 97K)

Whites are prone to get a lil puffy since they need some extra hull for cold winters. Blacks dont and thus often look more fit when in reality whites have the same or more just under the fat.

just kill yourself

Take your iodine faggots

Iodine is a necessary nutrient for your body.
> be 1930s
> put iodine in flour/bread
> all kids get smarter
> discover iodine boosts iq and brain function substantially
> can't have the goyim get smarter
> replace iodine with bromine, which is toxic to the brain and endocrine system
> good goyim, eat your wonder bread

Iodine detoxes bromide and fluoride from your brain's receptor cites and lodges there. Intelligence and brain function improve

How Adding Iodine To Salt Resulted In A Decade's Worth Of IQ Gains For The United States. businessinsider.com/iodization-effect-on-iq-2013-7?IR=T

IODINE Deficiency; Allowing Flouride, Bromide, and Chloride to Wreak Havok on our systems. archive.is/Eg7bI

The Guide to Supplementing
with Iodine. jeffreydachmd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The-Guide-to-Supplementing-with-Iodine-Stephanie-Burst-ND.pdf

Iodine is magical miracle - most underrated supplement! longecity.org/forum/topic/67063-iodine-is-magical-miracle-most-underrated-supplement/

Dr. David Brownstein talks about the importance of iodine. youtu.be/afZg2jzHuCs [Open]

Dr Group lecture on iodine
youtu.be/oDRd40VK5PY [Open]

Attached: 20180623_202214.jpg (1298x1863, 1.03M)

Intermittent fasting is real

Mark Mattson, Chief of the Laboratory of Neurosciences at the National Institute on Aging, Professor of Neuroscience at Johns Hopkins University
ihmc.us/stemtalk/episode007/
>in fasting, nerve pathways are activated that increase neuronal resistance to stress and age-related neurodegenerative disorders
> animals live 30% longer when put on an alternative day fasting and their nerve cells were more resistant to degeneration.
> Women on the 5:2 diet lost more body fat, retained more lean muscle mass, and had an improvement in glucose regulation
> fasting for 10 hours eliminates glucose stores in the liver. 12-16 hours turns fatty acids into keytones which are great energy source for cells especially brain neurons.
> BDNF is increased by intermittent fasting and is key in generating neurons, learning, memory, preventing cognitive degeneration, preventing depression, improving cognitive function.
> during fasting cells go into a protective mode, improving their ability to remove “molecular garbage.”
> it is possible to gain muscle during intermittent fasting
> many small meals is not as effective as intermittent fasting for increasing insulin sensitivity and combating diabetes.
> You are able to think more clearly and creatively in a fasted state
> Most cancer cells rely on glucose and are not able to metabolize ketones. Intermittent fasting and/or ketogenic diets, sometimes in combination with chemotherapy, may slow or stop tumor growth—and perhaps even protect normal cells
> Plato wrote that he did some of his best thinking while fasting. Upton Sinclair wrote “A Fasting Cure,” and even Mark Twain touted the benefits of fasting

Benefits of Fasting: Increase of neuro genesis, elimination of toxins, better sleep and focus, longevity and energy. youtu.be/PKfR6bAXr-c

Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss w/ Jason Fung, MD youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

For all SIG parents, DO NOT VACCINATE YOUR KIDS. The (((Doctors))) know that it harms them, yet do it anyway.
> pic related

Attached: Adverse events pre term vaccination.jpg (1917x1443, 585K)

Small penises.

Shit form. He's basically making it a rythmic motion like a pendulum so he can do many "reps" without actually working the target muscle groups as hard as a proper push up would.

I stopped counting after 200, and every single one the exact same shitty form.

Wow weak babies don't respond with with their weak immune systems. Who would've guessed!

Here, have a book.

mind-your-reality.com/support-files/the_master_key_system_haanel.pdf

Oy vey goy, you better not let your kid have immunity to these deadly diseases so he has to go to doctor Goldsteins hospital regularly for his meds.
Did you even read the pic you posted? These high risk and sick children have a slightly higher risk than healthy children for a negative reaction to occur (I wonder why) but not enough to warrant delaying the jab.
Plz the mercury is a better reason and that is still a shit reason. What is a salt?

I've found out that the most important aspect of a gym isn't what they have or how much they cost, but where it is located in relation to your daily commute
I got a gym that's just off the road on my way home from work, and even though it's a normie Gold's gym with a ladies' section, massive aerobic sections and mats I'm doing much better at it just because of its location
also concentrating and doing a chest day, legs day, back day etc. isn't just for efficiency, but it makes it easier to get in the gym multiple times a week
if you go in and do a really heavy weird full-body workout you have a tendency to go once, then come back like two weeks later
don't forget to work out your back

Attached: bro wojak.png (598x566, 277K)

Bump

Attached: 64245EDE-73C6-462E-98DA-204564DDED70.png (482x603, 49K)

Huffing concrete dust while lifting is not /sig/-recomended, consider putting down a mat and/or an epoxy coating to seal your floor and protect your lungs.

Found the Pharma kikes. We are coming for you on the day of the rope.

Autism rise correlates 86% with a rise in vaccine schedule

Attached: Autism 86% correlation with vaccine doses.jpg (1267x1920, 692K)

Lmao, I work in construction, this is nothing

Good info, was never sure about this, will look up the CDC.gov site as well.

So if I were to have a pattern like greentext below, that wouldnt be so bad?
>day 1
>breakfast, lunch at whatever time
>dinner at 18:00
>go to bed at 01:00
>day 2
>wake up at 09:00
>don't eat anything until 12:00 to achieve an 18 hour fast
>dinner at 18:00
>start again at day 1

Pharma even acknowledges that their vaccines cause autism and SIDS

Attached: DTP vaccine causes autism.jpg (1865x893, 500K)

i'm sure that's why the picture is in b&w and doing a google image search yields results from decades ago. totally believe you. totally.

I've meditated in the morning and evening 15 days in a row which is a record for me.
And my kettebell routine that used to take me nearly an hour, I did in 16 mins.

Lol this is not me and noone is ever bench pressing in strongman competitions. This is Bill Kazmeier. I however took this pic of myself some time ago.

Attached: Shutta_20180721_230711.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You're a big guy

Squats here

I was pretty scrawny 6 years ago

Men were meant to be active. Put down the (((vidya))) and go do something

Attached: every day a man must build.png (1024x640, 1.19M)