It’s August now

Didn’t Queef user say “everything” would be rebealed in July? Is there any doubt about the lack of legitimacy of this rancid cancerous LARP?!?!?

Attached: 46DC6330-E3D0-4D88-8B0A-BC79FAD11AB8.jpg (960x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bjmka0NjTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted this

You now realize Q is a letter

Q predicted this

Shrek predicted this

/thread

I now realize you are a faggot

Q predicted this

Here's a big redpill for you, creatura
db
qp
It's all the same symbol but in different positions. Are the jews behind this?

The [G]reat Awakening.
No Such [A]gency.
Operation[S] underway.
Opera[T]ors active.
What is a [H]oneypot?
Crumbs are [E]asy to swallow
Define blac[K]mail.
Who guards the narrat[I]ve?
What is the [K]eystone?
Iron [E]agle.
[S]trings cut.
Alice in Wo[N]derland.
What nati[O]n dominates all others?
[W]hat nation has influence over most others?
Q

yes but cultists just get more fanatical when their prophet is blatantly proven wrong. It's a known phenomenon.

Dam we already have a shit Q thread. Post links of important info leaks. Don't feed the spam pig. Q

Disinformation is necessary.

Those who really wanted and sought proof of Q, already have it.

Enjoy the show!

Kill all boomers.

Attached: 1532445392692.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

One more time: (((Q))) is not a LARP. It's a modified limited hangout. A Pied Piper PSY-OP.
(((Q))) is leading retarded American dupes up the garden path. The constant delays, bait-and-switches, and reinterpretations of the "crumbs" are a feature of the operation, not a bug. (((Q)))'s real objective is to get the Trump base on board with (((neoconservative))) objectives, in in that it is succeeding marvellously. (((Q))) will keep dropping vague deadlines which will be promptly reinterpreted after they pass and nothing really substantial happens, because those deadlines are there as camouflage, to trick the Trump base into thinking (((Q))) (and by extension the Trump administration) cares about the same things they do.

The Q-drones were roped in with all their favourite pet theories lumped into one (hence the tired references to the Rothschilds and such), and then steadily and carefully led to the neocon watering hole and made to drink from it without them noticing everything wrong, because (((Q))) was constantly repeating their own shibboleths.

It's a brilliant propaganda strategy.

Attached: recursive-threat.png (827x1168, 273K)

Kill yourself gullible retard boomer scum.

Attached: 1516078052508.jpg (890x768, 75K)

> While there were no violent results from the apparent plethora of QAnon believers at Trump's Tampa rally, the internet was awash with excitement as Q appeared to post about the rally in real-time. And the very fact that so many people publicly donned QAnon attire at Trump's rally suggests how easily something originating from the internet can translate into the real world.

> By M. Busch
> 14 hours ago

Did you even read what I wrote, retard?

t. triggered lobotomy patient

Attached: hugmepepe.png (500x382, 57K)

Whoa, what the fuck? Is there a code hidden in our alphabet? Who was trying to warn us?

>brilliant
we don't know who's behind Q and i'd be doubtful that even the people who believe in Q would be swayed much, as if the average trump supporter would want regime change in iran because Q said so

You have a functioning brain. Americans (especially the Evangelicals) don't. (((Q))) is working wonders on them.

Weak people want someone to "save" them instead of manning up and saving themselves. That about sums the Q thing up.

> Several times a year, it appears as if Mercury is going backwards. These times in particular were traditionally associated with confusions, delay, and frustration.

> Perhaps Mercury’s retrograde periods can cause our plans to go awry. However, this is an excellent time to reflect on the past. It’s said that intuition is high during these periods, and coincidences can be extraordinary.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bjmka0NjTQ

Checked.

>when the weather cools
>August

Q was actually doxxed not to long ago as a gay furry. He also stole the "Q" name from Star Trek. Just look up the character Q and you'll see they both have very similar rhetoric. He also was caught with weed outside of a children's school.

Q predicted this

That's why I think he's legit. The guy even has a letter named after him, think about that.

>Why did my horoscope lie to me?!!?!

Q predicted these sweet numerals bestowed upon me

Q was confirmed LARP after the Air Force One pic

Q predicted this.

>air force pic was fake

Begone shill.

Oh fuck off you stupid kike. Is this the point where you're going to show how the lamp was one millimeter further to the right now?

All was revealed in July (and big part of it was releaved before).

Problem is the MSM will never write about it.

Lol

>shill calling me a kike
Are you new here?

>falling for the Q LARP

I think we all know who the newb is

>falling for shill propaganda protesting Q
>believing that Q does not appear on Jow Forums because Q no longer posts her, and not because it is threatening to jews

Attached: 1532676934461.png (658x976, 402K)

Q predicted this.

Attached: 568261ebeaf5ac8a167bde6c7822ad3634d28500e6c1bb688d5842d90fac069e.png (3515x5625, 3.37M)

Q predicted this.

Checked, make it so Kek

I know Q is full of shit because the MSM don't give a fuck about him.

holy shit

Attached: 1512303281701.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Checked and Keked.

'Q' or 'QAnon' refers to a user on the anonymous message board Jow Forums. The user claims to be a high-ranking government official with inside knowledge of the White House where, he claims, Trump is planning mass arrests of top Democrats for allegedly being involved in a satanic child-sex-trafficking ring. Or something. QAnon’s messages have always been vague to the point of near-gibberish, opening them to interpretation. When QAnon has given specifics--like the time he claimed John Podesta would be arrested or indicted Nov. 3--the prediction has fallen flat.

Q predicted this.

Q predicted this

Q predicted this

WE ARE LEGION

Attached: QEQ.jpg (1258x1759, 1.71M)

>n-no goyem Q isn't real!!! IT'S A LARP!!!!!

panicking yids ITT

Attached: 75.png (590x387, 228K)

“Q” is half of “JQ”. Just sayin’.

you might be the most retarded person to have ever visited this site desu

Shrek was a mossad psyop to get people to accept beastiality

God those boomers are retards

You boomers buy into anything total retards

Queer user is exposing the boomer retard conspiracy theorists(more like hypothesis) that infest this board. It's totally manufactured and mainstream actors are pushing it straight out of their anus and into the mouths of these retards.

>boomer

Attached: 865.png (250x235, 60K)

This is some schizophrenic shit

Do likes really suck on baby dicks after they circumcise them? Those pedos probably spread all types of diseases like the filthy rats they are

The MSM is actually going nuts of the Boomer LARP recently. Apparently Stormy Daniels' Kike lawyer was stalked by a large man from the internet, and the "news" blamed it on (((Q)))

What the fuck anons, truth will be known aug first, dats today. Gibs truths pls

Attached: 10440.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Q predicted this

>those digits
>that pic
>this thread

Amen, brothers. We are winning.

Attached: 1526564919988.jpg (1156x702, 213K)

q = queer

i.e. transkikes impersonating anonymous

>Didn’t Queef user say “everything” would be rebealed in July?
No, he didn't.

>(((Q))) is leading retarded American dupes up the garden path. The constant delays, bait-and-switches, and reinterpretations of the "crumbs" are a feature of the operation, not a bug. (((Q)))'s real objective is to get the Trump base on board with (((neoconservative))) objectives, in in that it is succeeding marvellously. (((Q))) will keep dropping vague deadlines which will be promptly reinterpreted after they pass and nothing really substantial happens, because those deadlines are there as camouflage, to trick the Trump base into thinking (((Q))) (and by extension the Trump administration) cares about the same things they do.
There is also another theory stating he was some old boomer.
So please gibs proof

Attached: 1515207671795.jpg (927x1200, 378K)

Attached: 1508876613102.png (987x1057, 509K)

We /worldwide/ now, frens.

Attached: 1512046210627.jpg (2048x1536, 677K)

Attached: 1514188448480.png (432x117, 6K)

I fucking hate this shit

Mainstreaming our last bastion of bantz as serious

Wish Q would neck himself ASAP

Holy fuck what have we done

Reddit ruined everything someone dump cartel murder vids until all the kiddos go home pls

Attached: 1533126616797.jpg (500x363, 34K)

what. the. actual. fuck.

This explains so much about America