What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: 1280px-Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg (1280x1741, 259K)

he was a reptilian

judaism

Cocaine

He wanted to fuck his mom and kill his dad

Not enough fucking. If he was around today he would be a Jow Forumstard for sure.

his theories have been debunked.
nobody takes him seriously.

this

no.

HIS SON WAS A MAJOR CHILD KILLING PEDO and set up a lot of the top guys in British (((parliament)))

Attached: Freud pedo brit.jpg (1439x7885, 1.18M)

Everywhere he went artists had been before him.

he was a fedora until later in life when he became a jewish supremacist speaking how judaism is superior to everything else
quite a character

>HIS SON WAS A MAJOR CHILD KILLING PEDO and set up a lot of the top guys in British (((parliament)))

Also his nephew created the term Propaganda that hypnotized the goys and his grand nephew married Rupert Murdock's daughter of FOX News ZOG and started his own PR firm (propaganda).

Attached: psyops propa.jpg (774x809, 109K)

I only know of him what highshool has taught me: He was a man trying to gain control by putting a frame of reference. He was thrown into this world in a vessel of flesh. The absurdity of it all, made him want to put some order in his garden as to not go completely insane. He wanted to create order, where there was none before. I've never gotten around to Nietzche, because I didn't study past high shool, but I got a few whiffs. He seems more Rock and Roll to me. There was one quote from Nietzche where he said he could only discuss with Freud up until a certain point, because Freud's horizons were not big enough and Freud was an intellectual dwarf. Which was probably banter.

So here goes: I've always wondered whether it would be better to specialize and try to explain the world from therein, or whether it would be better to have had a taste of everything, allowing me to explain the world from a bigger perspective.

I think both reach the same conclusion. But I still don't know which one I want to be, and the clock is ticking.

Freud, Marx, and Darwin are the three prophets of the current age. Each of them took the world of tradition and inverted it. The soul was traditionally understood like a rider on a horse. The man on the horse is reason and it by way of the will, the reigns, controlled the emotions, the horse. Freud flipped it all around. Now your emotions are in control not your reason.
All three closed off the world above us and instead opened the gates to what is below. I don't like to say satanic but that is what it is secular satanic inversion.

Attached: 1532226392333.png (904x1508, 930K)

Cocaine.

Cocaine in the head of a smart and deceitful Jew ruined everything and flipped society on its head.

Attached: philosopher-chart.jpg (2800x2100, 1.79M)

>>jew
>>cigar
>>Freud
>>do the math

Wanted to Unironically fuck his own mom

egdy fag in a pseudo-science

I guess I'm fucked. I'm a Nietszche. Only difference is, he's been able to channel his passion and communicate it to the world.

I have passion. Loads of passion. Excess energy. And i don't know where to run with it.

Bullying my own body and mind in a gym into submission ain't gonna cut it. I missed my window. So where to go from here? I'm human and I'm still here. Should I celebrate my existance? Should I enjoy my time here for the time being? I am enjoying it, but there is no meaning. I need meaning.

Well, Nietzche and Freud took clues from Schopenhauer at first. One glorified the Will while the other splitted it into (((parts)))

Both are wrong.

what a poof

Attached: e331f1bcdb4e7bba91ba384172b5f520.gif (516x799, 206K)

How are they wrong? If you take morality out of the equation, everything is truth.

> One glorified the Will while the other splitted it into (((parts)))

Attached: Tell me more senpai.gif (365x291, 940K)

"reason" is bullshit though, only because socrates was afraid of traditions and the unknowable/dionysian. they spread the fear of the dionysian, tried to stop people from practicing art and poetry. your argument doesnt hold though because its psychoanalysis that says YOU do not exist until you have formulated who you are it into the symbolic order. its completely in line with socratic thinking.

>YOU do not exist until you have formulated who you are it into the symbolic order
Tell that to a religious person who believes in a soul. Now you may think souls and the divine are all nonsense but that does not change the fact that Freud model of the psyche was a upside version of what came out of Christianity and earlier Greeks.

Attached: 1531377033108.png (300x400, 84K)

Yep.

His jewish nature.

CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THESE POSTS

GOT

NO

REPLIES!???

No wonder 8ch makes fun of you.

Attached: 1984 hitler orwell.jpg (498x675, 126K)

he was just a typical perverted jew who didn't had the creativity of being a movie director

This desu, he even admitted his goal was to break apart goy culture and morality

His work on revealing a layer of the unconscious was groundbreaking and served as the inverted foundation of what would become Carl Jung's far deeper work.

His thoughts on the pleasure-pain principles were a good start, and many uninitiated people dismiss his whole body of work on the understandably uncomfortable basis of his theory of the fundamental oedipal complex.

well your curiousity seems to admit that you want to have sex with your mother.

Schlomo "Sigmund" Freud was a jew, addicted to Cocaine and sexually aroused by her own momma.

Using jewish nepotism in elite Wien society he started auditioning people while projecting his own rants into his clients.

So Client A was in love with her mother while Client B wanted to kill his father while this mad jews rants are still openly used in (((Academies))) to instill mor jewish madness into the gullible goyim heads.

Also, Freud often expressed his views on Zionism, toward which he always had a positive attitude:

> I certainly sympathize with its goals, am proud of our University in Jerusalem and am delighted with our settlement’s prosperity.

tl;dr This jew should be gassed at birth like all of them but his mad rants are still a dogma for (((Hackademics))).

/thread

Penis envy promoted as a scientific principle.

Yeah.

Fucking brilliant.

Clement Freud had a house in Portugal.

MCCANN Family went ot that house during their famous trip in Portugal

cocaine