You know this is true whitebois also like it

You know this is true whitebois also like it
youtu.be/oHGU62YSXDU

Attached: 1529972755286.jpg (550x530, 18K)

Go away you trap loving faggot

Die you degenerate fucking BLACK an*Mefag. Don't you know that this is an IBERIAN man's world?

Attached: 1504481559565.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

>BLACK Germany
vs IBERIAN Mexico

Mexico kicks BLACK ass as usual, fuck you an*Mefag, we are IBERIAN here

Attached: 1529254905382.png (938x535, 1.02M)

They both look like mutts

There's actually some pretty white looking mexs look at their shows and telenovelas

Your """"waifu""" is next craKKKa

Please son don't make me laugh

Attached: sawyer__the_cleaner_by_gantahat62-d8w0y4x.jpg (900x850, 983K)

Yay

Our IBERIAN people will outbreed yours, filthy ANGLO scum. You are BLACK, we are IBERIAN

Attached: 1493930532799.jpg (2208x1750, 522K)

I aint yo son wh*Tey besides she here with me right now! And guess what? You got raise the babies wh*Te boi LOL. Now you fucked up never leave a white girl with me less than 5 seconds, now she hypnotized by strong muscles and BBC

Bitch i ain't black i got blond hair and green eyes

How can she be with you when she's with me.
Pic related it's me and her

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_monorus__sample-b9d7a33b623a6106c37ce7ddb58351b8.jpg (850x819, 131K)

You better take a good look at both of your bitches an*Mefags

I fucked the BLACK an*Mefag's side bitch, AND the ANGLO's bitch at the same time. FUCK YOU an*Mefag SCUM, you will be IBERIAN in the next 50 years

Dammmm white boi you saved a picture of us! And you Photoshop me white. How cute Wh*Te """"'boi""""'

No it's me and her from last night

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_tanaka_noel__sample-aea2a51848a8058efc9dc330baa41685.jpg (850x1129, 309K)

Sorry my wifu doesn't like Mexicans

Fuck you wh*Te dog you can't fuck shit craKKKa yo kids gon be BLACK and TÜRKISH

I think you mean it from me and her daily 2 times a day for 14 years. Sorry wh*Te """boi""" been cucking you

She's only lived in the US for a month and she's been with me the whole time and besides she only loves me

What has she been before AmeriKKKa? In Africa with BLACK BULLS, she ain't with you when you sleep craKKKa ;))))))

No she was born in south east Asia and she's far to shy to leav the house

I have no idea why i find this inane garbage this funny

Based

Trust me she ain't afraid to leave the house. Not with under the protection of a BLACK BVLL and she was born in South East Asia, she told me before but you already knew. You know how I found out she was Asian? Because of that tight pussy cat. Not so tight anymore huh wh*Tey ;)))

Thanks lad. Now on yo knees wh*Te sissy

an*Mefag subhumans , hows this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class an*Mefags. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the an*Mefags all it would take to destroy this community is one white, Mexican, IBERIAN bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% BLACK town until suddenly a couple of IBERIAN bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic an*Mefag husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the an*Mefag women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their BLACK t*Rkish fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to t*Rkey where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly BLACK "girls" because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the t*Rkish hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their IBERIAN children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior white Mexican sex Gods who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Attached: 1514602182517.jpg (636x426, 94K)

Ha i know you never meat her before she's not Asian she's British she was just born in Asian and she's still plenty tight

Oh she told you. She only told me that she was Asian to avoid shame from her racist wh*Te father

P-please I was just joking please don't take my wife away IBERIAN BVLL

How could you not know she was white she has blue eyes

Because I trust her wh*Te boi

Slavs arent iberian therefore we are not white sadly.

>Didn't know where she was born
>Didn't know she was white despite having blue eyes
You don't even know my waifu and you have never and will never have sex with her because she loves me and only me

Attached: __sawyer_the_cleaner_black_lagoon_drawn_by_gengorou__4dd1fae89ade1494baa2d13fdd96edbb.jpg (363x600, 83K)

Is okey ese, I was meant to be the bull, no de husban. Ju tayk care ese, i'll be bak tonite

Attached: 1498754977607.png (436x464, 331K)

guy on left doesn't look like a ogro

Shut it wh*Te boi