Story

>be me 19 y/o slightly autistic
>have a 8/10qt gf
>we are dating for over 4 years now
>she has a pretty rough life and has been trough alot of shit involving her parents
>her dad is an unimployed weeb who collects ecchi figures and is angry constantly at nothing
>her mom works her ass off to make a living for them
>she gets shouted at alot of times
>1st year her dad found out we were together and talked shit to me on her phone
>called me a pedophile
>have been dating in secret from him
>she has alot of sleeping problems
>usually cries herself to sleep every night
>one time we were meeting up i brougt a shirt along with me where i used to sleep in for some days
>she looked me in my eyes and said that she loved it
>day was over and i brought her back home
>next day she texts me that she has never slept so good before
>tells me it was like i was there hugging her
>tells me that i’m the best thing that happend to her ever
>tells me she hasnt been happy since i came in her life

Its just these little things that can change so much in someone’s life and i really wanted to share it with somebody

Pic not related

Attached: 68FFA6CD-649F-4EC4-8878-C548B20F837A.jpg (643x799, 300K)

nobody fucking cares OP is a faggot

cute.
who're you quoting though

Thank you for sharing user.

way to go making someone unhappy

I'm stuck to drugs

Sorry to get you confused (first time posting on Jow Forums)

I was telling about my girlfriend the intire time

Haha yes

Try drinking water

Don't be a faggot man, all I can say

Speaking of faggots, don't let the an*Mefags influence you before your autistic behaviour does either

Yes

Wait what do you mean with that?

He was trying to imply that you didn't actually experience what you claim.

People here tend not to have very successful relationships in the end, I wish you the best however man, good luck

Oh thanks man. Best of luck to you too

relationships like that can be really nice but to save yourself from a future heartache, you might already want to accept the fact that you will not be together forever, and it's fine. live every day with the accpetance that it might be the last day you're together, never making any genuine plans or investments too far into the future (even if you fake doing so, for her sake).

if you take this stance in your relationship, not only does it make the eventual breakup infinitely easier, it actually increases the likelihood of you guys lasting longer.

t. autistic hikky loser

Attached: 1527007107280.png (850x1017, 124K)

Thanks for your reply

And well we have been thinking about that alot actually. We are well aware of the fact that it could be over in just the snap of a finger. We have been taking breaks of months cuz we needed to really needed time to think about it all. I had A big fucking depression the first year we dating all because of her father for being such a dick and ruining alot. He called my parents abused my gf and all because he wanted to be a “father”. It sucked alot.

But we thought about it for a long time and well things are going better then ever. And you are right it is hard like this but im not gonna give up someone i love all because her father doesnt know what its like to love someone

>Be me
>Has AS
>Seduces on first month, second month is friendzone
>Life sucks
>Never will have a gf
>Discover Jow Forums
>We're weaponized on Jow Forums
>I am not alone
Keep going mane, you'll be very happy with this girl

Aye mate the one will come for you no matter how long it will take. Shes outhere. If you need someone to talk to i’m there for ya!

no one cares