I just wanted to let Jow Forums know i went through an extremely difficult breakup with my It*lian bf Ch*n

I just wanted to let Jow Forums know i went through an extremely difficult breakup with my It*lian bf Ch*n
I dont know if he is still posting here but i just wanted to make this thread to spread the feels to y'all

Attached: 1531019300037.png (135x135, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esfores.bandcamp.com/track/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaanonymous
esfores.bandcamp.com/track/yuji-sakai-le-happy-untitled-songe-deleted-by-nintendo
bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/track/yakui
esfores.bandcamp.com/track/guest-account-s4s-deep-web-investigations
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6035154/#6035511
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/ERP should be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOLE Shut up. No one cares fgt

first post for
Yikes.

esfores.bandcamp.com/track/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaanonymous
^^^^^ clicc

LOLE Shut up. No one cares fgt

HAHAHAHAH get fucked gay nigger e bfs aren't real bfs anyway

sorry for the loss bro, hope you recover from it

Did you ever get them on steam or discord or anything?

Also aren’t you just Finland larping anyway?

Please dont be rude
>tunisia
I knew that from the start but it was fun while it lasted
Thanks fren :)
No lol

Attached: 1530803479008.png (130x130, 29K)

LOLE callate. A nadie le importa maricón.

Ahhh yes, the pain of breaking up with Jow Forums e-bf

Attached: D916188E-8CD0-433F-B40F-BE17AC0EE21A.png (800x800, 137K)

Die you fucking an*Mefag SCUM

Attached: 248736526245.png (426x428, 23K)

esfores.bandcamp.com/track/yuji-sakai-le-happy-untitled-songe-deleted-by-nintendo
^^^^ CLICCE
YOU NEED TO HEAR IT'S WONDERFUL

In reality it was inevitable, we both knew
Its just saf when it ended tho...
Nonwhite scum
Pls dont be rude

Attached: 1530227619575.jpg (1196x1195, 555K)

bant-is-not-dead.bandcamp.com/track/yakui
CLICCE CLICCE CLICCE

N-no

Attached: 1530628794295.png (200x200, 54K)

No. fuck off.

Sending good vibes your way cutie.
I hope you feel better!

Attached: Hazuki.Nagisa.full.1758319.jpg (536x750, 352K)

Lol, better to learn the lesson sooner rather than later mate
Still sorry you feel bad, cheer up soon

Attached: 6560C770-49FB-4F53-A6F1-12E65DB7E6B4.jpg (600x900, 306K)

pls
I need it
esfores.bandcamp.com/track/guest-account-s4s-deep-web-investigations
Just humor me this once

Attached: Very sad.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

Dude, honestly, are you fucking retarded? I really hope this is just another Greek pretending to be you; i writed fucking wall of text for you, trying to explain why i didn't wanted to continue this retarded Jow Forums bf thing; i checked the archives for a fucking week just for you, to talk with you, to make sure that you would understand and be fine; really dude, it's been fun but i'm a fucking stranger ok? Last night i got carried away with that stupid "urr durr i want to know you better i'm developing feelings for you" yeah, not at all, i just liked your attentions 'cause i'm fucking lonely right now; but i was honestly worried for you, 'cause even if you're a stranger, i'm too sensible to hurt anyone. Yet you keep going on with this retarded shit? I even asked if you wanted to keep in touch on discord, yet you haven't said a thing, just "ok chen, bye"; dude, now i see, you're just an underage faggot that likes to play pretend, good thing i'm leaving this shithole, i wasted tears and time for a fucking kiddo. Really, fuck you.

embarrassing

Ooooooo snap
Its on lads

Attached: 1532187135116.jpg (489x488, 34K)

He literally added some Aussie on steam the other day, kek

bant literally is fucking facebook

understatement of the year

Lol archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6035154/#6035511

why didn’t you like my status update

Attached: curtisniggayougay.jpg (680x510, 43K)

Hell yes

Dik ID

FUCKING ANSWER ALREADY
INDULGE MY DESIRE FOR DRAMA

VERY HOMOSEXUAL THREAD HIDE IN THE BUNKERS!!!
VERY HOMOSEXUAL THREAD HIDE IN THE BUNKERS!!

Attached: B E A R.gif (80x70, 20K)

THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
THIS IS NOT A TEST
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD

Attached: brokenbear.gif (200x200, 41K)

if ur still here and want some actual advice i advise you just leave this place conpletely like u said. things like gay erp aren’t healthy for the mind and it has taken an effect on u. please go and help urself, this place will just hurt u more

Post British bear

spot on and biscuits God save the queen or something

Attached: britbong.gif (200x200, 140K)

Oh fuck
All i can day is
Maybe we can talk over this tomorrow?

Attached: 1529980709351.jpg (500x622, 48K)

I LITERALLY JUST PEED MY PANTS
ONLY A LITTLE THOUGH
DIDNT RUIN MY CHAIR OR NOTHIN
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I COULDNT AND CANT STOP LAUGH

Attached: 1470673706043.gif (500x455, 496K)

Retard.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hehe wot wot
I like saying that

>hurr durr why do you hate gays they don't hurt anyone
they even hurt each other lmao
I didn't think it was even possible for someone to fall for the gay erp meme, this is comedy gold

Attached: 1502411336244.gif (399x632, 288K)

What does wot wot even mean

Attached: Hello.png (270x151, 67K)

honestly this is embarrassing, please leave and do something more productive

I love drama, I can't live without it. I thrive on the autism, the tears, the stupidity. I get off on it. When I read a post from some raging little autist blaming me for his problems, it makes me so hard. I always cum buckets at the idea of his impotent rage driving him to type huge paragraphs, run spambots, draw mean pictures… really, the idea that someone, somewhere, is so angered at me that he feels the need to try to take revenge on me through the internet… it's just so delicious, I'm addicted to it.

When they call me a shill, a goon, a professional shitposter, and I can see that they're so full of themselves, so full of self-satisfaction by seeing their conspiracy theories being "proved" real, I can't take it. I just have to fap, then and there. Just whip it out and beat it, hard, until I shoot it all over my screen. I just get too horny. I can't control it, the delusion, the paranoia, the idiocy, they just arouse me too much. I even salivate sometimes. If I could, I'd reach through the screen and give whoever made the post a big, wet kiss with tongue. I just love it when they rage like that.

Attached: Geh.jpg (768x768, 59K)

baaaased

ERP should be banned everywhere but /trash/. It's a fucking cancer. It's so horribly uninteresting and distasteful for everyone else. They're making the board less fun for everyone, themselves included - derailing threads left and right and acting like they're winning some invisible board war when all they're doing is driving the banter, the normal posters, the OC creators, and the original board culture away from the board.

We never told the pooftahs to fuck off because of homophobia. We told them to fuck off because they were obnoxious and couldn't stay in their threads. We told them to fuck off because we knew they would ruin the board and turn it into everything we tried to avoid from the start.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a simple issue. Since we're pointing fingers then let's be clear: gayposting is far from the only problem. Namefagging, waifuspam, saying "Jow Forums is just for shitposting", saying "there's no board culture", roll threads, endless waves of frogs, endless waves of 2hus.. It's just bottom-feeder /a/, /b/, [s4s] and Jow Forums spam. There's nothing inherently bad with any of this, it's just done in such a bland and boring way now. Having no mods or jannies haven't helped us either.

Fuck it.. I realise that at this point I'm outnumbered. I guess I should just leave Jow Forums, I've certainly spent more time and effort on this place than I should have. I've left my mark on this board for better or for worse, made some good content, made some good friends. I've had a great time, you guys even dragged me out of depression last summer. I don't know if anyone cares that another second-rate, somewhat-noticeable poster disappears, I don't even know if anyone will read a saged reply on a page 9 thread - but here's a final gift to you before I leave. A nice little piece of copypastable meta-whining for your amusement, complete with an overly dramatic and ceremonious farewell.

Thanks, Jow Forums. It's been real.

Every day I wake up and go on Jow Forums, and what do I see? I see anime. I see people being gay. I see people being gay whilst posting anime. Only a literal retard would deny the connection at this point, and I know at least half of you guys are not that far gone.
Seriously, it needs to fucking stop. Every thread with the generic 'lol i'm gay' or 'tee hee i'm not homo but i do [faggy thing] OP is made by an An*MEfag. Every single fucking one. And then all the gayposters flood in, like roaches when you turn off the lights, and it's another thread that'll spend a day at the top of the catalogue, fuled by faggoty circle jerking.
I'm sick of it. Just fuckign go outside and find a bf and stop posting here. Anime is a fucking disease, gay is the symptom, and a noose is the cure. Fuck you.

Attached: Gross.jpg (351x351, 10K)

this should replace real talk, its like a more up to date version

HOLYFUCK. Stop ruining the fun in EVERY FUCKING THREAD. You HAD to do it.
You just can't be yourself and let others have fun. YOU just want to ruin the fun, don't you?
FUCKING THANKS KID.
We come here because our lives suck and we are frustrated. We come here to have FUN.
You just can't let us. You HAVE to come to every thread and RUIN our FUN.
REAL GOOD JOB. Pat yourself now. You really did it this time. THE FUN'S FUCKING RUINED. THANKS PAL. FUCKING THANKS

I just realised it’s a new one, I think region saged posted it in a thread a few days ago
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/ERP should be/

regin* aka that norway news guy

Yo what the fuck is this on my screen? I mean seriously what kinda DROOLING retArd would consider this good?
You ever heard of board quality buddy? You ever heard of making a fucking effort? You know Jow Forums is supposed to be anonymous and free but this post right here is the perfect example of why we need gatekeeping
You see this shit, it lowers the discourse of the whole board. People see it and think it's okay
I'm just disappointed.
I thought YOU knew better
Seriously mods better be on and have their finger on the delete button because I dont know how long i can go on browsing without throwing up with this SHIT on my screen

Attached: Hiss.jpg (299x302, 8K)

>tfw you suck dick for crack and still think OP is a bigger faggot than you

Attached: 1890384920.png (239x211, 77K)

someone needs to start posting that along with a picture of like peter griffin

well, well, well, what have we here? another faggot neckbeard(most likely yaoi) shitting up the place with his /lgbt/ faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted ABIB (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Jow Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting *the entire thread for additional proof* and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever gay faggot shit you want on the fucking international/random board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound piles of shit. your days are fucking numbered

I’d do it but regin always seemed a little elitist so fuck that guy

Attached: C76E7399-3993-4998-B58B-529DD8AE0CE5.png (800x800, 236K)

Why is Satori so cute?

Attached: Satori1532.jpg (700x700, 115K)

>e-mailing moot himself about the matter personally
>implying moot is still running this shitshow
>forgetting that moot announced he was leaving back in '15
kek

Attached: 9CC8286F-5635-4E41-8A6A-B5559E714162.png (1000x1000, 283K)

fuck I forgot to change that part of the pasta

rekt

Whatever, I'm emailing moot anyway.

She'll be right

Send him a dick

I don't have any pictures with dicks in them

Haha look at this cute satori

Attached: Dragon.png (800x800, 106K)

rekt

That’s probably a lie

regin is a cool dood he helped a lot with the wiki

Attached: 1532094196831.jpg (1000x1000, 609K)

I don't like that picture
It's not, but believe what you want.

Attached: 1513841971411.jpg (640x705, 55K)

*I love that picture and want more because Satori is so precious like this

Attached: Cow.png (900x900, 256K)

Oh okay well I never chatted much to him, he did come up with some good paragraphs of text about separating internut and reality

I don’t but that’s fine

Attached: 4E3AF27D-4038-4F26-810C-224AB52FB6A8.png (800x800, 250K)

It's still too close for me to mokarin punch you.
Post Tewi.

what the fuck

Attached: 0A2954FC-FCA4-4E44-9EFE-682359CECBD5.png (750x750, 161K)

No I'm not letting you autismize my invaluable tewis you monster I'm one step ahead

Attached: Diglette head.png (800x800, 176K)

More more more

Do you like our thread

I really like these saggymoo chickens

no no no
less less less
stop posting them stop posting them stop posting them

MORE MORE MORE

Attached: Chub.png (800x460, 119K)

I like that one though

Attached: chent sitting with the fatori.png (800x460, 181K)

See I knew you'd come around

Attached: F9F71092-A273-4483-93ED-E9F42FCE02EF.png (800x800, 148K)

I HATE IT

Attached: 1326842807072.jpg (800x600, 57K)

*more please

Box for mr Canadian

Attached: D4AFE1C6-3411-4EB1-B69E-70195EA5E662.png (1000x1000, 209K)

You guys are the worst. Every time I think a girl is cute you do everything in your power to ruin her for me. You post pictures where she has autism. You post pictures where she has a dick. You post pictures where she's homicidally insane. You post pictures where she's been mutilated or beaten. You call her a slut, you point out that her clothing is a little revealing, and sometimes you even have the nerve to point out that she's not real. And I've put up with that.
But I've had enough. This time, you've gone too far.
And you're going to be sorry for it.
I know who you are, even when you think I don't. And just when you least suspect it, I will be there take the pictures of the cute girls you value the most and deface them in ways that will humiliate them beyond your imagining. Don't bother begging for mercy. You brought this on yourselves. You'll be looking over your shoulder while posting from here on out. And honestly, I'm not sorry. Because I tried to be nice. But you brought this on yourselves. This time, it's personnel.

Bring it

oi oi, come on
you're supposed to make fun of the autistic reaction and the seriousness with which the bizarre threat is made

I thought it was funny

What if I'm also autistic

no need for what ifs with you in this instance

You deserved it.

Gay thread

You will value less at +25 years faggot,good suicide,you gonna do it when nobody wants you anymore

KOT