Mmmmm... look at this, a nice, innocent roll of cheap paper towels

Mmmmm... look at this, a nice, innocent roll of cheap paper towels.

Attached: .jpg (2160x3840, 318K)

Now... what if I told you...

That roll of paper towels...

Could be used...

For much more...

...sinister things?

Attached: .jpg (2160x3840, 268K)

owo

Mmmm... creamy mashed potatoes...

Attached: .jpg (2160x3840, 331K)

oh no

Who knew that this standard household oject could deliver...
so...
much...
fun?

Attached: .jpg (2160x3840, 323K)

Best orgasm of my life, by the way.

cool

We needed to know this why?

Attached: yhsrhc.png (600x484, 292K)

this kills communists

ok this is epic
can we hit 50 upvotes

post it on r/Jow Forums and find out

you didn't actually fuck a wet roll of paper towels did you? that doesn't sound pleasant at all even with lube

It was very pleasant.
Put it under the shower head for like 10 seconds, took out the cardboard tube (also works good as a cocksleeve btw) and pumped shampoo in there and went to town.
Wet toilet paper in it's rolled-up form is very malleable when wet, and very, very fuckable.

that is very intriguing and also depressing

that sounds awful desu but whatever floats your boat i guess. if you have never mixed up your own real water based lube from xanthan gum and glycerine you should give that a whirl..instructions are on youtube

Would you get toilet paper all over your penis? Inside your foreskin, wouldn’t that be a pain to clean off?

Nice portrait with the flower btw, show us the full portrait

>american
>foreskin
as per your request sir

Attached: .jpg (2160x3840, 925K)

bad thread

wrong this is an excellent thread
how do you wank without a foreskin? Do you rub the glans or something? Doesnt that hurt?
Ive never understood this

my wife chino is so cute,

Hello cumbenis, you should know the bantflags setter is at the bottom of the page.

off with your head

Attached: jewball.gif (255x287, 509K)

Can't speak for everyone but if your dicke is long enough your hand can just cup the lower part with skin without touching the head at all. I also generally fap dry so I might be an outlier. I only use lube if I'm bored or extremely horny enough to use the Fleshlight. But that shit takes longer to prep/clean and my dickhead gets super sensitive when I use it.

What the fuck

Attached: 1523967200880s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>can just cup the lower part with skin without touching the head at all.
grabbing the shaft doesnt really do much for me. It'll make me hard but I dont think I could cum from it.
I had heard that cut people lost sensitivity (which makes sense to me. If my bell end was touching my pants all day it'd be agony) so I wondered if you could touch it.

How about just using your hand without lotion or toilet paper
Oh yeah you're American so you don't have foreskin

That actually sounds awful. So anything that bumps into it it's actually painful??

My head is still sensitive, but I can, for example, go commando in jeans and be fine. If I happen to pop a boner and my head brushes up against the zipper it's irritating and not comfy but doesn't bring actual pain. And it's not like I can't cum from sex or anything. Still better than my hand in that case. Though I will say condoms are pretty bad. I dunno if they work fine with you but they make me honestly last too long in some cases. Though to be fair I only ever used really cheap shit

>So anything that bumps into it it's actually painful??
unless its slimey like a cunt or a mouth then yeah it is. Fortunately, I have this bit of skin to protect the head so its a non-issue.
Even just touching it with dry fingers is painful and its intense at the best of times. I didnt like hand jobs because my gf would often poke the head and it hurt.
Its never hurt during sex though. Only dry stuff like cloth is painful.
>condoms
ive never used a condom so idk. Every girl seems to have that implant in their arm these days or the coil one which creeps me out. I dont carry condoms and im not about to start just for whores.

Attached: 1404767161526.jpg (512x384, 47K)

Toilet paper is superior than tissue boxes. Tissue boxes are a scam while toilet paper holds what you really need.