MITHRAS

>"...if the growth of Christianity had been arrested by some mortal malady, the world would have been Mithraic,"

You christcucks are literally worshipping a Jewish copy of a Roman god, who can be traced all the way back to the Indo-Aryans. When will you turn back to the true diety of light?

Attached: IMG_20170629_004510.jpg (472x414, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
youtu.be/k6HXRCNcvWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RYyHpRDqIWg
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Copy in what? Are Mithra was incornate in human body and dead for our sins like sacrifice? No. Fuck off.

>change Gods perfect son
No

Biologically wired to always be conscious of jews

>Mithras was born of a virgin on the winter solstice (Dec 25th), as was Jesus
>Had 12 deciples, as did Jesus
>Mithras died for 3 days then rose again, as did Jesus
>Performed miracles, as did Jesus
>Mithas slaughtered the bull and it's blood cleansed the earth, Jesus cuck sacrificed himself to cleanse the earth
>Mithras is the Lord of Light, the truth, the way, Jesus claims these titles as well
>Mithras day of worship is SUNday
>Communion ceremonies are the same as Mithraic cult initiations

Many such similarities.

Kind of makes you think that those hippies that followed Jesus around just plagarized shit to talk him up and make him popular, no?

Attached: jpeg.jpg (915x514, 45K)

We don't know, we don't have much knowledge of Mithras despite writings about pretty much every other Roman cult still existing.

Guess why? Christians destroyed everything about it because they realized it was the same religion, and theirs was a copy. Can't have that now can we?

I'm not asking you to give up your faith, I'm asking you to reobserve it from the correct perspective. Mithras is the name of the diety you worship, the true god of light, and he is part of a pantheon of many other great forces. This is the truth you need to come back to. Monotheism is cucking you so hard spiritually, there are so many more forces to know and understand than the jewgod who tricked you all into thinking he was the only one.

>Mithras was born of a virgin on the winter solstice (Dec 25th), as was Jesus

Mithra wasn't. And Jesus wasn't. Jesus's born in 25dec is catholic tradition only taken from roman holydays. In Bible Jesus born in one of jewish holidays in spring.

Mithra wasn't died. Mithra wasn't sacrifice hisself. Sunday like a holiday isn't early christian tradition and come from pagans

Mithros was an ancient representation of the planet Venus when the planets were in a collinear allignment and Saturn was the primordial sun

Some one just saw Zeitgeist the movie

In picture isnot a Mithra it is Helios

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

youtu.be/k6HXRCNcvWI WATCH THIS NOW

YAHWEH IS EVIL AND JEWS WORK FOR HIM

and the roman gods were just Greek gods with a name change

this youtu.be/k6HXRCNcvWI

Attached: Jews-want-to-create-world-government-ruled-from-Jerusalemm.jpg (1400x1400, 486K)

Every pantheon goes all the way back to the Canaanites.

this

Attached: jewss.jpg (600x840, 87K)

>We don't have much knowledge
>But i'm certain about all these unproven points!

BASED ISIS

The Romans combined myths of Helios and the Persian Mithra to create their version of Mithras. Gods are representations, riddles, and they are often adapted to make more clear the force or energy they represent.

Jesus is the same, he's honestly the perfected sun god, because he combines every ancient god all fucked into one. The problem is he's Jewish and nobody recognizes that he's not actually a monotheistic god. He's also kind of a cuck. We need to inspire heroism and Indo-European pride, not submission and Jewishness.

I am hereby renaming Jesus as Mithra, and reintegrating his myth into the Pantheon. Christians, you are now Pagans, just in the cult of Mithra/Jesus. Congratulations I just reunited the white race.

cut out the empathetic part that you jews manipulate

Someone watched the old and flawed (((documentary))) called Zeitgeist

>The problem is he's Jewish and nobody recognizes that he's not actually a monotheistic god.
Are you a professional retard, or just an ambitious amateur? Also, samefag.

Yahweh is actually Kali, and presides over the Earth during it's darkest days. This is true, otherwise how would I get these digits?

Rolling

Holy fuck a literal bot!

I just deleted my post to edit it and this reply is attached to the new post a second later, as it was to the old post.

Do they just detect keywords and make a set reply?

Attached: 1398FB7B-E177-4497-9B28-447977C96E2A.png (1092x1037, 65K)

bullshit, we worship Osiris, not Mithra! you heathen! bird man F O R E V E R. a-z since infinity bitch.

Attached: ZvAHljGJ_400x400.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Mithra cult was somewhat esoteric, like a large wide spreaded mysteric cult.

I think it's more likely he was referring to commies, there?

Attached: 1492394747111.png (323x241, 134K)

wuts the difference youtu.be/k6HXRCNcvWI

Attached: JEWS KILLED KENNEDY1.jpg (880x1163, 211K)

>I know this cuz muh quran

You tried Kazak.

Attached: 1506011269606.jpg (300x259, 12K)

damn, what's it like to be a genuine criminal?
back to russia you go

The difference is whether or not Kennedy was naming the jew, or just presenting the scope of communist efforts.

Sigh this again. Pre 100 AD Christianity had only begun converting gentile Roman citizens, and was still attempting to distinguish itself as a gentile, rather than a semitic religion. It gained converts first among Roman legionnaires fighting against the various Jewish revolts, where the soldiers blended the beliefs with the Cult of Sol Invictus. The cult of Mithras was also popular at the time, but it had far less influence than Sol Invictus, which infused Christianity with the signature martial, Roman character it displayed by the time of Constantine's IN HOC SIGNO VINCES visions > 300 AD.

Christianity was a thoroughly martial, Roman religion by 150 AD, blended with the cult of Sol Invictus, supplanting lesser cults such as Mithras, which never rejected polytheism.

Attached: BD148BB3-0DDC-48C2-AE0D-5391021E3E4E.jpg (4200x4164, 3.57M)

>using literature to decide which god to worship
the original, whomever he was, was. and whomever was after him, was after. whether you call that guy satan or god it's the same guy: we're worshiping the guy whom came first. not second. I just prefer calling jesus osiris because it's the same guy. it's the same story. all are prophecies for the messiah, either that or jesus is a retelling of osiris, but it's the same guy so..

I am an unironic Mithraic revivalist (the Tauroctony in the Iron Pill comics was included at my request) it was basically fucking Scientology for the Roman Empire, there were seven levels of initiation that members had to go through in order to rise through the ranks. Ultimately the entire contents of the mithraic belief system have been lost to history due to it having been quite a secretive cult (some disputed fragments like the Mithras Liturgy apparently exist). It was prominent among the military and soldiers and women were banned from joining, so it has some connotations with the heroic and the vitalist. Its images, the Tauroctony, the sun banquet, the stars beneath the cape, and the leontocephaline (sometimes known as Ariamanus) are all that remains, lying around in cracked and crumbling marble waiting for new flesh and blood to interpret the symbols as they see fit.

But it's basically that the Bull represents Moloch, and he must be caught and slain.

Attached: RemoveMoloch.png (640x562, 673K)

based

you are of your father the devil.

ever wonder why the jews only talk shit about Christianity and specifically Jesus?

why are they so frightened of white Christians?

Attached: 1184553776626.jpg (640x512, 39K)

>bird man
What kind of Rick and Morty tier god do you worship?

Mithras is the unification of the pagan and the christian, a roman imperial syncretism.

I'm talking about historical origins of rival belief systems and you're posting some kabbalistic metaphysical bs. Fuck off, fool.

You worship a Jewish deity called YHWH.

Attached: yahweh_asherah.jpg (617x424, 53K)

> a roman imperial syncretism
Mithras was a mystery cult imported from Persia and flirted with by pro-Eastern emperors like Elagabalus, but never outlasted him. Notably, even Julian the Apostate ignored Mithras, showing it was never really incorporated in the Roman pagan pantheon.

This is straight from (((Zeitgeist))) you fucking idiot. Stop listening to Jewish lies. (((They))) killed Jesus for a reason.

this is just splitting hairs you utter faggot

> splitting hairs
It shows the remarkable depth of ignorance of neo-pagans have for the actual history of the beliefs and gods they pretend to worship. If you can't even reliably trace the origins of your beliefs, you don't have tradition, and you might as well celebrate Kwanzaa.

retard jew cuck detected

Attached: yhwh_face.png (206x216, 15K)

I saw that episode of ancient aliens too.

> da joos
Study the actual history, faggot. The cult of Mithras was a foreign cult pushed on Romans by Elagabalus and his degenerate mother. His weakness and faggotry ushered in the Crisis of the Third Century, and his name and religious edicts were officially eradicated from Roman histories. Worship your faggot god if you want, but read the actual history first, for fuck's sake. It's pathetic.

YHWH is a foreign cult too and yet you still follow it.

it was otherway around, Mithras was around before Christ, but the romans made him similar to Christ during the growth of the Christian faith in attempts to attract Christians into Pagan worship.

Made up nonsense that is about as true to the beliefs of the historical cult of Mithras as Wicca is to the ancient practices of the Celts. Prove me wrong.
> you didn't study your own traditions
> you can't

Attached: D9813B62-5A49-4D12-8319-5B203209C830.jpg (500x444, 63K)

that's what all religions are bucko

Q predicted this

Again with the faggotry. Your grasp of history is shit, and I just said that early Christianity was based almost entirely on worship of Sol Invictus, the Unconquerable Sun. Mithras was a cult for Persian faggots who were put to the sword by virtuous Romans.

>worship
Only idiots and idolators worship. True Christians only follow.

I can't hear you over the sound of all those Jewish dicks in your throat.

Q is just discount Trelane.

> btfo
> muh all religions are fake and gay
How do you even claim to be a Mithraic revivalist if you can't even defend your beliefs from scrutiny? No wonder you were wiped out by those stronger than you.

Mithra did none of those things quit making shit up
t. son of a Zoroastrian mobed

No it was LITERALLY the other way around than what you claim. Mithras is based on Osiris and Jesus myths are pretty much a carbon copy of Osiris myths. It doesn't mean he actually did those things, his hippy followers just tacked that stuff on after he died to make it more cool and popular.

Not all uniting against the Germans in WW2 but instead joining their side

scrutiny doesn't matter, the most adaptive and virile memes spread at the expense of all others and that's all that matters. perceived authenticity is just another meme.

also you are an extremely butthurt YHWHist

The same Roman legions that put an end to your beloved Mithras cult and its degenerate followers put 600,000 Jews to death after the Second Jewish Revolt a hundred years before. You're out of your fucking league here if that's all you got. Come back when you know what the Natalis Invicti was before spouting that ad hominem bullshit.

Sun worship is the patricians spirituality. Few people consider just exactly how powerful the giant ball of fire is that powers our whole planet

Jewish religion is more beautiful then shitty dead pagan religions
Biblical Hebrew music
Genesis 32:10
youtube.com/watch?v=RYyHpRDqIWg

Attached: merkabah.jpg (400x383, 77K)

What meme? That you're an ignorant faggot getting BTFO on his own beliefs history? Try harder.

Aha the kike shills always lying

It's really not, it's all weird mathematical nonsense and imperceptible symbolism and weird rules like not being allowed to say gods name out loud or else your head will explode.

You're arguing with yourself. Also you are a homosexual.

Can I interpret your hostility as just being immense buttrage at the idea of anyone worshipping anything other than your preferred Jewish deity? I don't care about him, bruh!

christian revisionist interpretation, probably after several rounds of latin propaganda as well, the cruel wicked stepmother who brought the anti cult to rome

> you are a homosexual
> my memes are virile
A faggot-ass Persian cult that never made it's way out of one province of the Roman Empire v. a divine and ancient tradition that not only defeated the old gods of Olympus, but forcibly cucked a sheep-herding preacher's message so hard it turned a bunch of pacifists into a martial and imperial religion that literally went on to conquer the entire world.

Attached: A76B42F3-F6F2-4266-8C36-AD905372C05B.jpg (413x395, 113K)

Tacitus said this about the [pre-Christian] Jewish religion: The Egyptians worship many animals and images of monstrous form; the Jews have purely mental conceptions of their Deity, as one in essence. They call those profane who make representations of God in human shape out of perishable materials. They believe that Being to be supreme and eternal, neither capable of representation, nor of decay. They therefore do not allow any images to stand in their cities, much less in their temples. This flattery is not paid to their kings, nor this honour to our Emperors.

The belief of an abstract and formless God seems entirely unique to Judaism both in antiquity and even today.

Attached: pagans.jpg (480x471, 47K)

Mithras has almost nothing to do with Jesus.

Mithraism was just one rite among many in the pagan world, and it was limited to males, soldiers and similar classes. So no the world wouldn't have been Mithraic because Mithraism isn't a Monotheistic religion like Christianity.

Attached: 05c74a09452bad94b47a9c3e421e3826ff4c4fe154d6ffddc214dc2779077b53.jpg (2081x2775, 2.3M)

No one will follow or believe anyone who can't defend his own beliefs, cuck. Calling Sol Invictus "Jewish" is laughable, but calling your version of the cult of Mithras authentically "pagan" is even more hilarious, you incredible ignoramous.

Plato and Aristotle both believed in the uncreated God, as the Jews do. Also the Hindus have some idea of this too, if I recall correctly.

Its interesting that I think it was emperor Vespasion? who was said to heal the blind in the street. Priesthoods are always rising and falling, competing for control.

Hinduism and Buddhism believe in an abstract and formless "god" as well.

Refuted:
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

I don't need to defend anything to you. Obsessive evangelism and conversion begging is one reproductive memetic strategy - there are many others! Also I am fully on board with Sol.

Buddhism is non-theistic and doesn't make a claim about God either way.

they were pushing this weird abstract conceptual art yoko ono bullshit even back then too

False the roman pagans corrupted Christianity , then Christianity revived again in the reformation ... Do you know why ? because its true

Your picture is from sol invictus not mithras

>Roman god
Literally Persian Mitra

>Canaanites

Before that it was the proto-indo-aryan religion. Nobody can really pinpoint what started these similar pagan beleif systems, but the oldest known texts are the Avestan and Vedas.

My biggest gripe is that Abrahamic Faith's give such a shitty understanding of the universe. If you must believe in one god, even Zoroastrianism gives a more full understanding of the universe. We have to do away with the Jewish cults, they're like spiritual dehydration.

Yeah, and art imitates life, and life imitates art...

And History Repeats, in a never ending cycle...

And you can trace religion all the way back to the Moon, and Mars...
/

Attached: MOON PRIEST 2A.jpg (1016x1148, 207K)

You Jews are literally worshiping stories from Gilgamesh.

Attached: the-epic-of-gilgamesh-n.jpg (720x540, 73K)

You can not separate a jewslave from their chains.
All you can do is make sure that you yourself do not ever pledge your eternal soul to serving a Semitic storm demon.

>Persian
Literally proto-indo-aryan beliefs. The fact of the matter is euros have always been worshipping "desert religions." They just don't realize the people in those deserts during the stone age and such (they weren't deserts then) were more similar to them than they think.

Hell is for ever!

>proto-indo-aryan beliefs
Nah mate, literally and specifically Persian. Also it's still a common Iranian name.

>its true

Yeshua was politically assassinated because he challenged the authority of the Sanhedrin, that's literally it. It's not some weird cosmic debt relief being paid to service your imagined wrongdoings.

Buddhists do believe in the same kind of god as Hindus, just without the deities.

Maybe some sects of Buddhists do, but other Buddhists are atheists.

Then explain how Christianity revived it self after roman prosecution and hundreds of sects like the gnostics got wiped out

gee i don't know its not like there is a religious cult at the center of every civilization ever. the one true religion must really be true because dictatorial emperors failed to suppress it for competing with their own cults.

If you were fully on board woth Sol Invictus, you'd realize how Mithras worship was completely at odds with the worship of Sol Invictus, or how followers of Sol Invictus literally took over Christianity in the first century AD and remade it as a martial, Roman tradition that hunted down Jews as the murderers of Christ. They saw Christ literally as Sol Invictus, not apart from him. You think depictions of Christ with a sun burst behind his head are just coincidences?

The cult of Mithras was the preferred cult of Elagabalus, and they tried in vain to steal from both Sol Invictus and Christianity. In the end, Sol Invictus and Christianity became one, and the cult of Mithras - a Persian, foreign cult - was banished. The dirty historical secret is that Sol Invictus is Christ, early Christians were converts from that, and that is how they were able to come to rule the Roman and later Byzantine empires.

History, history, history. It's all there. Metaphysics is bullshit.

>Mithras is based on Osiris and Jesus myths are pretty much a carbon copy of Osiris myths
>he thinks they're intentionally copying each other
>he hasn't realized every religion in the world is pulling from the same archetypes deep in their subconscious which represent hidden truths
Read some Jung, brainlet.